For all Parents and there Kids

Old February 12th 07, 09:53 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
2Barter.net

Default For all Parents and there Kids

http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=im...0b7b2229229fbc
For all Parents and there Kids
http://money.howstuffworks.com/529.htm ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
http://mail.google.com/mail/?
realattid=0.0&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=11 0b723e8d8a76bb "
Thank you "
On 2/12/07, Craig Somerford wrote:
Call your Congress man or Woman
12 feb 2007 http://mail.google.com/mail/?
disp=imgs&view=att&th=110b7b2229229fbc
-- http://www.congress.org/
GeekLimit wrote:
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

From: Craig Somerford
Date: Feb 12, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: Paperlink Work 12 Feb 2007
To: skit kittie cat skit
Cc: ",
Bcc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnUB9bUm-E
Skit Kittie Cat Skit
Needs you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ
-- " Skit Kittie Cat Skit " Leroy's new Logo what do you think
Google?
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
On "CLICK" to see

" Working in Faith "

" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...
As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of
the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician
playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.
* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while
my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an
on

an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE "CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Act 28:26 'Go to this people and say,
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.
" Skit Kittie Cat Skit "
www.2Barter.net www.google.com www.youtube.com

--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5FRVrfGLw
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "
Now it is time too Go to WORK
-- http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...eo/2005/09/08/
VI2005090800949.html
Thank you
Sincerely:
Google Corp & You all; who were with us all the way

On 2/12/07,
wrote:

Congress.org