Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency:received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authoritiesin Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from NewYork City.

Old August 6th 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID:

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

"Greegor" wrote more crap.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child? "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do
it? Have you sought out treatment as a pedophile? Remember Dan children
NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do it?

Old August 6th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 6, 2:09 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

"Greegor" wrote more crap.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child? "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do
it? Have you sought out treatment as a pedophile? Remember Dan children
NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do it?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are from
kennie?

Old August 6th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child? "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you
do
it? Have you sought out treatment as a pedophile? Remember Dan children
NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do it?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are from
kennie?

BUTTMONKEY TO THE DEFENSE!!! Say - - WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Old August 7th 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child?
"My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did
you
do
it? Have you sought out treatment as a pedophile? Remember Dan
children
NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do it?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are from
kennie?

BUTTMONKEY TO THE DEFENSE!!! Say - - WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are
from kennie?

Tell me WHY did Danny molest his daughter??

Old August 7th 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

Default Ken's "University" school mate!!!

On Aug 7, 7:27 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child?
"My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did
you
do
it? Have you sought out treatment as a pedophile? Remember Dan
children
NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do it?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are from
kennie?

BUTTMONKEY TO THE DEFENSE!!! Say - - WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

getting back to you college decree's , where did you say they are
from kennie?

Tell me WHY did Danny molest his daughter??

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dail.../s_351943.html
Subscribe Now || Contact Staff || Tuesday, August 7, 2007 || Terms of
Service
Back to headlines
Larger text Smaller text
Counselor held for court in fraud
By By Judy Kroeger
Saturday, July 9, 2005
All charges were held to court Friday against a Connellsville man
accused of working as a children's mental health counselor while
lacking the required credentials.
Leon Edward Shal Jr., 60, of South Eighth Street, faces charges of
complicity, Medicaid fraud, theft by deception and insurance fraud.
The state Attorney General's Office filed the charges, following more
than a year of investigation of Shal's employment at two counseling
centers.
story continues below

Shal will face a court arraignment in Fayette County at a later date.
At Shal's preliminary hearing yesterday before Magisterial District
Judge Ronald Haggerty, prosecution witnesses testified that Shal
worked as a member of the therapeutic support staff at Connellsville
Counseling and Psychological Services between April 20, 2000, and Feb.
19, 2003, and at Alliance Health Wraparound Inc. in Uniontown between
Feb. 25 and Sept. 26, 2003.
The defense called no witnesses.
Shal's duties involved counseling young people one-on-one. Therapeutic
support staff members are only allowed to counsel children
individually, not in groups.
According to police criminal complaints filed by the state Attorney
General, on more than one occasion Shal counseled more than one child
at a time, including trips to a bowling alley, and billed
Connellsville Counseling for the dual treatment.
All the children received Medicaid, with payments made to
Connellsville Counseling and Alliance Health through Value Behavioral
Health of Pennsylvania Inc. The payments totaled $153,103.
Additionally, Shal's positions required that he have a bachelor's
degree. When he applied for the jobs, Shal listed a bachelor of arts
in criminology received in 1986 from Shaftesbury University in London
on his resume. The British university is not accredited.
Prosecutor Jeff Baxter called Timothy Thompson, assistant director of
admissions for the University of Pittsburgh, who reviews foreign-
education credentials for Pitt as an expert witness to testify about
the validity of Shal's diploma.
Thompson said that Shaftesbury is not "recognized," which is the
European equivalent of America's "accredited" designation. Although
stopping short of calling Shaftesbury a diploma mill, Thompson said
that as far as his research could determine, Shaftesbury has no
campus, just an office.
Brian Aston, attorney for Shal, asked when Thompson researched
Shaftesbury University. Thompson replied he had checked the
university's status in December, at the request of the Attorney
General's Office.
Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,
testified that he contacted Shaftesbury on Thursday and said he wanted
a degree in criminology. He was told that it would cost $1,300 --
transcripts included, no class work required.
Roxanne Mongeluzzo, co-owner of Connellsville Counseling, testified
that she was involved in Shal's hiring and that prior to a state audit
in 2002, requested copies of diplomas from all the company's
employees. Mongeluzzo said that she did not call Shaftesbury
University to verify the diploma.
The diploma contains two misspellings.
Baxter, the prosecutor, asked Mongeluzzo if she would have hired him
if she'd had information that his degree was invalid.
"I couldn't have," she replied.
Regarding Shal allegedly treating more than one child at a time in
violation of state regulations, Mongeluzzo replied that she had never
seen billing for more than one child at a time.
On questioning by Shal's attorney, Mongeluzzo testified that some of
the children had problems with socialization and anger management and
that bowling could have been therapeutic. Shal did not diagnose or
write treatment plans for the children.
She said the bowling league was "an incentive to cooperate with their
treatment plan" and that a newspaper article praising the league "made
them proud." It also alerted officials to the possibility that Shal
was breaking the law by treating more than one child at a time.
Baxter asked if Mongeluzzo was aware that Shal was submitting bills
for times that the children were bowling.
"No," she replied.
Phil Dorazio, director of Alliance Health Wraparound -- where Shal
worked from Feb. 25 to Sept. 26, 2003 -- testified that he had hired
Shal based on his more than three years' experience at Connellsville
Counseling. He said having a diploma -- or 60 credits of work toward a
diploma -- remains a state requirement for technical support staff.
Baxter asked if Dorazio would have hired Shal if he had known Shal's
diploma was not valid.
"No," he replied.
The audit of Alliance Health's records by Wojtowich, of the Attorney
General's Office, did not indicate that Shal ever treated two children
at once and billed for dual services while employed there.
Aston argued that his client is innocent of fraud because
Connellsville Counseling chose to bill Value Behavioral Health for
Shal's services. The attorney said although Shal's positions did
require a bachelor's, the degree did not have to be "from an
accredited or recognized university, just a bachelor's degree."
He said the state failed to demonstrate that Shal "had a guilty mind
at the time he submitted the diploma."
Baxter's argument, with which Haggerty agreed, was that the state had
made a prima facie argument.
"Actions can lead an unknowing party to commission of a crime," he
said. "He caused the fraud to be committed."
Regarding the diploma, "the Department of Public Welfare and common
sense indicate that one cannot purchase a diploma and expect to get a
job."

Old August 7th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tell me WHY did Danny molest his daughter??

Regarding the diploma, "the Department of Public Welfare and common
sense indicate that one cannot purchase a diploma and expect to get a
job."

So WHY did Danny molest his daughter? CHILDREN NEVER LIE ABOUT ABUSE!

Old August 7th 07, 02:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 7, 7:56 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message
roups.com...
Tell me WHY did Danny molest his daughter??

Regarding the diploma, "the Department of Public Welfare and common
sense indicate that one cannot purchase a diploma and expect to get a
job."

So WHY did Danny molest his daughter? CHILDREN NEVER LIE ABOUT ABUSE!

Dan's daughter never said she was abused,

RUN kennie RUN!!

Old August 8th 07, 02:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED DAN FOR IT!

On Aug 6, 1:04 pm, Greegor wrote:
DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED
DAN FOR IT!

Any wonder why you were investigated 15 times for child abuse, Dan?

You touched your little girl in the bathroom didn't you Dan?

Old August 15th 07, 07:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

On Aug 5, 1:05 pm, Greegor wrote:
G Why do these stories refer to 2 million or 1.3 million?
G 9 to 11 kids all special needs, $55 per day, for MANY years?
G Splitting the difference and saying 10 kids yields $550 per day.
G x30 days per month 16,500 monthly take.
G x12 months yields 198,000 per year
G x24 years she's been doing this yields $ 4,752,000.00
G That's 4.75 Million dollars.
G So WHY are they saying she ripped off 2 million?
G The math shows that amount is oddly low!
G There was a comment in Florida from somebody who
G Leekin had approached them personally seeking help
G to deposit $20 (or 30) Million into an off shore account.
G What else was this Leekin woman connected to?
G A RING of people grifting this way from the system?
G Question:
G Did she qualify for Food Stamps for all of these people?
G Food stamps for Fosters/adopters are disconnected
G from the caretakers income aren't they?
G Dan and Firemonkey, Can you offer any answers?
DS Sure Greg.
DS To the question "Can you describe Greg Hanson?"
DS Answer; he's an asshole.
krp Danny STILL making EXCUSES for CPS
krp and the adoption RACKET aren't ya?
G Dan, Why do you try to deflect from every huge
G CPS fiasco and PR disaster by launching insults
G directed at me?
Dan Sullivan wrote "Cause you're YOU, Greg. Simple as that.
G You didn't criticize the MATH that says the
G figure claimed by the media is LOW.
DS I didn't look at the math.
G You ignored the money laundering bit.
DS So?
G You even ignored the question about whether
G this person was able to collect FOOD STAMPS.
G without regard for HER financial holdings or earnings.
DS Well, when you get the answer to the food stamp
DS question, post it... and I'll insult you all over again.
G You just launched more insults toward me?
DS Yes, I did.
G Do you think CPS SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED
G the DOLLARS that MOTIVATED THIS
G EVIL JUDITH LEEKIN WOMAN?
DS GFYS.
G Why are you so touchy about the question Dan?
DS Which question?

THIS ONE!
G Do you think CPS SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED
G the DOLLARS that MOTIVATED THIS
G EVIL JUDITH LEEKIN WOMAN?
DS GFYS.

DS There, I did it again!
G Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
G about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
G were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
DS Post the true facts... not your speculation.
G A news story reported $55 per day per child.
G How is the math beyond that speculation?
DS Who knows if that's accurate?
DS Now confirm all your other numbers.
G Check my MATH, Dan!
DS You need to prove all the figures in your calculations are
accurate.

The $55 per day for special needs kids came from an article.
Beyond that it's simple to multiply by the number of kids,
number of days in a month, number of months in a year,
and 24 years (from an article).

The question about FOOD STAMPS is fairly obvious.
As I understand it, with special needs kids, she was able
to obtain Food Stamps for TEN PEOPLE with no regard
to her holdings or earnings.

Dan Sullivan, HOW MUCH would you estimate
this JUDITH LEEKIN got in FOOD STAMPS EACH MONTH?

As I understand it she was also able to obtain
GRANT MONEY for adding onto her house as well.

Do you think the Child Protection INDUSTRY wants
that to be reported Dan?

G Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
G the full funding amount involved?
DS More than trusting your speculations?
G DO YOU TRUST THE FIGURES FROM CPS DAN?
DS I haven't looked at them.

Not the 2 million in the press or the 1.26 Million in the press?
Haven't you looked at those numbers?
Head in the sand?

G Dollar amounts severely under claimed.
DS See above.
G Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.
DS See above.
G Why no consideration when I asked about whether
G the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
G FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?
DS You can ask anything you want, Greg.
G Did you think I needed your approval?
DS Did I say you did?
G Your big response was a lame insult of me?
DS That wasn't a big response.
DS That was a regular response.
G Was this a regular story, Dan?
G WHO are you looking out for Dan?
DS The next single mother you might victimize.
G You think she wouldn't see you trying to "skip away"
G from this news story or trying to shout me down for
G asking some good questions?
DS Do your own research, Greg, rather than
DS asking others to do it for you.
G Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?
DS You're an asshole for just being who you are and for what you've
done.
DS Criminal convictions for beating your
DS mentally ill wife... and abusing your
DS former girlfriends seven year old daughter.
G Do you think posting that reference comment from
G Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?
DS Not to idiots like you... and kenny boy.
G How do you think your distraction from such
G a big agency abuse story would appear to
G any new people looking in on this group?
DS I don't know.
G Do you think a newcomer would think my
G questions are bad, wrong or inappropriate?
DS I just want them to know you abused your
DS girlfriend's seven year old daughter back in
DS 2001 and the mother hasn't regained
DS custody since then.
G Dan Sullivan, Based on YOUR OWN WORDS
G You were investigated for child abuse 15 times
G and founded for child abuse 5 times.
DS And CPS has to reverse all five of their findings because
DS their decisions weren't based on any credible evidence.

Which is THE USUAL from CPS and you know it!
CPS itself is "not credible".

G One time you were even founded for
G sexually molesting your own little girl.
DS Despite the fact the Judge threw the charges out of court.

The word "despite" is an acknowledgement that it was true.

The two processes are supposed to be independant of each other.
They're NOT but they are supposed to be.

DS The "credible evidence" CPS used to make that
DS decision was a statement from my daughter,
DS which was "My daddy touched me with the
DS puppet bear in the toilet."

So why did you do that Dan?
Was your little girl lying?
If the state of New York had brougt in some ""expert""
to interpret the statement, don't you think they
could have filed CRIMINAL CHARGES on you for that?

How would YOU interpret the statement?
( "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." )

How do you think a JURY would interpret it Dan?

Would a jury have found it to be "credible evidence" Dan?

DS Then next sentence in the case record was
DS "We didn't know what she was trying to say."
DS How can something be credible when you don't know what it is?

Hysteria. Like yours about showers.

G You never experienced child removal because
G you were a non custodial parent.
DS I had full custody at that time.

NO YOU DIDN'T.
Changing your story now Dan?

G How can a person with that experience
G play games with false accusations like you do?
DS Which false accusations?

Naive innocent little Dan says "Who, me?"

G Do you think your attempt to shout me down
G with insults would make you look good?
DS No, Make you look bad.
G Good luck with that.
G I thought you were worried about your PR?
G Did you give up on that Dan?

DS Not at all.
DS Now, GFYS.
G Good luck with that!
DS Are you posting from a Commdore 64?
DS What's with the software?

Desperate for a distraction, Dan? Why would that be? chuckle

Nice example of Dan Sullivan's "GFYS" finesse.