Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

Old March 28th 08, 10:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...0&SORTING= ID

VAERS ID 297178 Vaccination Date: 2007-11-07
Age 2.0 Onset Date: 2007-11-10 Days later: 3
Sex F Submitted: 2007-11-16
State TX Entered: 2007-11-19

Life Threatening Illness? No
Died? Yes (date died: 2007-11-12)
Disability? No
Recovered? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Current Illness: NONE
Diagnostic Lab Data: Electrolytes with mild dehydrate. Histology shows
acute gastroenteritis and broncho-pneumonia
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications: NONE
Preexisting Conditions: PRE-MATURE BIRTH....NO COMPLICATIONS
Vaccination

Manufacturer

Lot

Dose

Route

Site
DTAP SANOFI PASTEUR U2156AA 3 IM LL
HIBV SANOFI PASTEUR UF205AA 3 IM LL
IPV SANOFI PASTEUR Z0873 3 IM RL
MMR MERCK & CO. INC. 0706F 0 IM RL
PNC WYETH PHARMACEUTICALS, INC B08702H 3 IM RL
VARCEL MERCK & CO. INC. 06084 0 IM RL
Administered by: UNK Purchased by: UNK
Symptoms: Blood culture negative Bronchopneumonia Bronchopneumonia
Death Electrolyte imbalance Gastroenteritis Histology Pyrexia
Child started with high fever, 48 C, post vaccination and died on
11/12/2007
Old March 28th 08, 11:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Do you really read what you post? The baby had the vaccination on Nov.
7th and Died on Nov. 12, *FIVE* days later, not three.

The baby had bronchopneumonia and acute gastroenteritis, two things that
are *not* caused by vaccines. Much more likely than not, this
unfortunate death was caused by bronchopneumonia and acute
gastroenteritis which also caused a "high fever of 48 C [about 118 F]".
Now, do you really think the child had a fever of about 118 F? I don't.

Jeff

Old March 29th 08, 12:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Skeptic

Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

Old March 29th 08, 03:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 28, 8:20*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

I understand your point. However, do not minimize the fear that some
special needs children develop when it comes to seeing doctors. My
younger son was fully knowledgeable about doctors' offices, etc. way
before age 2.

Old March 29th 08, 07:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
newsXeHj.41$ta2.33@trndny05...
Do you really read what you post? The baby had the vaccination on Nov. 7th
and Died on Nov. 12, *FIVE* days later, not three.

The baby had bronchopneumonia and acute gastroenteritis, two things that
are *not* caused by vaccines. Much more likely than not, this unfortunate
death was caused by bronchopneumonia and acute gastroenteritis which also
caused a "high fever of 48 C [about 118 F]". Now, do you really think the
child had a fever of about 118 F? I don't.

Jeff

Vet Pathol. 1983 Jul ;20 (4):440-9 6623848 (P,S,E,B) Cited:9
The pathology of experimental Corynebacterium equi infection in foals
following intrabronchial challenge.
[My paper] J A Johnson, J F Prescott, R J Markham
Six foals were inoculated intrabronchially with a suspension of
Corynebacterium equi. Six weeks before this challenge, three foals were
vaccinated with a C. equi bacterin. Three foals were unvaccinated controls.
All foals developed a severe bronchopneumonia in the inoculated lung,
indicating that vaccination was not protective. Three foals (two vaccinated,
one control) were killed eight to nine days after infection. One control
died on day 9 with lesions of disseminated intravascular coagulation. The
remaining two foals (one vaccinated, one control) were killed on day 17. C.
equi was cultured in large numbers from affected lung and bronchial lymph
nodes, and in smaller numbers from unaffected lung, spleen, and liver in all
foals. In the 8- to 9-day-old lung lesions, the alveoli were filled with
macrophages, neutrophils, and multinucleate giant cells and most contained
numerous C. equi. The few foci of alveolar necrosis were associated with
groups of bacteria-laden macrophages undergoing degeneration. In the lesions
of 17-day duration, there was extensive parenchymal destruction with little
fibrous tissue reaction. Lesions common to both groups included hyperplastic
bronchiolitis, pulmonary edema, and perivascular lymphocytic cuffs and a
pyogranulomatous lymphadenitis in bronchial nodes. One vaccinated foal had a
microscopic pyogranulomatous colitis. The lesions in the experimentally
infected foals are compared with those in naturally infected foals and
discussed in terms of likely pathogenetic mechanisms involved in C. equi
pneumonia in foals.
Mesh-terms: Animals; Bronchopneumonia :: immunology; Bronchopneumonia ::
microbiology; Bronchopneumonia :: pathology; Bronchopneumonia :: veterinary;
Corynebacterium :: physiology; Corynebacterium Infections :: immunology;
Corynebacterium Infections :: pathology; Corynebacterium Infections ::
veterinary; Epithelium :: ultrastructure; Horse Diseases :: immunology;
Horse Diseases :: microbiology; Horse Diseases :: pathology; Horses; Lung ::
ultrastructure; Necrosis; Phagocytosis; Support, Non-U.S. Gov't;

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:45841

http://www.jem.org/cgi/reprint/62/1/73.pdf

Old March 29th 08, 07:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 8:20 pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

I understand your point. However, do not minimize the fear that some
special needs children develop when it comes to seeing doctors. My
younger son was fully knowledgeable about doctors' offices, etc. way
before age 2.
=========

Probably at age 1 day when he was shot up.
What a way to greet this world.

Old March 29th 08, 07:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
newsXeHj.41$ta2.33@trndny05...
[...]

Thank you for showing in an animal model, vaccines do protect against
all infections, in particular, bronchopneumonia, and that in an animal
model, foals died from infection after being vaccinated, but not from
the vaccination itself. This supports the fact that the vaccines did not
lead to this poor baby's death.

Do you even read what you post? It is clear you don't understand what
you post.

Jeff

Old March 29th 08, 07:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Skeptic

Of course I agree that going to a doc can be traumatic for kids. My kid
wasn't happy about going back after he got stitches put in last visit. But
that clearly wasn't the point and if we're going to take things so
literally, then I don't know of any child having actually died from fright
of going to a doctor.

Old March 29th 08, 08:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message E9xHj.97282$yE1.54481@attbi_s21, Skeptic wrote:

Of course I agree that going to a doc can be traumatic for kids. My kid
wasn't happy about going back after he got stitches put in last visit. But
that clearly wasn't the point and if we're going to take things so
literally, then I don't know of any child having actually died from fright
of going to a doctor.

Emphasis: "some *special* *needs* children"

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old March 29th 08, 08:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Jeff wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
newsXeHj.41$ta2.33@trndny05...
[...]

I should have started, "Thank you for showing in an animal model,
vaccines do not protect ...."

Sorry for my mistake.