65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their marriedadoptive parents

Old September 22nd 03, 05:01 PM
Virginia

Default 65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their marriedadoptive parents

http://www.thefamily.com/html/marriage/m804032.html

65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their married
adoptive parents

20.25% live with single moms

6% live with 1 parent and a step parent

4% no parents

5% live in one of the following situations:
single mother and partner 2%
single father and partner .5%
single father 2%
step parent .25%

Old September 23rd 03, 09:09 AM
Chris

"Virginia" wrote in message
t...
http://www.thefamily.com/html/marriage/m804032.html

65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their married
adoptive parents

20.25% live with single moms

6% live with 1 parent and a step parent

4% no parents

5% live in one of the following situations:
single mother and partner 2%
single father and partner .5%
single father 2%
step parent .25%

And this affects me how?

Old September 23rd 03, 02:41 PM
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

"Virginia" wrote in message
t...
http://www.thefamily.com/html/marriage/m804032.html

65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their married
adoptive parents

20.25% live with single moms

6% live with 1 parent and a step parent

4% no parents

5% live in one of the following situations:
single mother and partner 2%
single father and partner .5%
single father 2%
step parent .25%

And this affects me how?

I wasn't aware that everything that is posted in this newsgroup had to
affect you in some way, Chris. That explains a lot..

Old September 23rd 03, 05:01 PM
Chris

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message
> [...]

"Virginia" wrote in message
t...
http://www.thefamily.com/html/marriage/m804032.html

65 % of kids live with both their Married parents or their married
adoptive parents

20.25% live with single moms

6% live with 1 parent and a step parent

4% no parents

5% live in one of the following situations:
single mother and partner 2%
single father and partner .5%
single father 2%
step parent .25%

And this affects me how?

I wasn't aware that everything that is posted in this newsgroup had to
affect you in some way, Chris. That explains a lot..

I wasn't either. What does it explain?