New to this group

Old March 19th 07, 12:07 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Brenda

Default New to this group

Hi everyone! My name is Brenda, 36 yr old working mom to 4
kids..Chris 17, Mikayla 11, JJ 5, and my nursling Elias is 16 mos. He
is the only one I have breastfed past a year and there is no end in
sight! We cosleep so that has kept my sanity because he wakes many
times at night. It's getting uncomfortable now that he's bigger but I
enjoy the closeness we have since I work out of the home full time.

What else can I say..we use cloth diapers exclusively, babywear and
all that good stuff..lol

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to many chats while I'm at
work..lol

Old March 20th 07, 02:25 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

Welcome, Brenda!

I have 2 boys. DS1 is 6 and still occasionally BFs. DS2 is 21mo and BFs a
lot :-)

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

New to group Lori Single Parents 11 May 30th 06 01:21 PM
Thanks Group Terry Davis Single Parents 1 May 7th 06 12:02 PM
I'm new to the group SHERRY Single Parents 0 December 11th 05 05:19 AM
new to group Jennifer Caldwell Twins & Triplets 10 December 28th 03 03:09 PM
Hello - New to group Ellie Breastfeeding 5 November 12th 03 12:47 AM