Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan

Old February 18th 08, 06:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

Default Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
In message , JOHN wrote:

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false.

http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:
Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have
any mercury in them?

--

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have any

mercury in them?

They did for the last 50 years or so, still do for the third world, and
still in flu vaccines, some tetanus etc
http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

and there may still eb trace amounts which they don't have to declare

And then we have all the other poisons Jeff calls 'immune boosters' like
aluminium etc

try and get the facts first

And yet, you have never demonstrated that vaccines are dangerous.

Well, now...another blatant lie!

http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

Where is your website, Putz??

The
only reason why the influenza outbreak in San Diego isn't bigger is that
most of the population is vaccinated.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_8281325

Vaccines are one of the greatest public health measures ever. Only clean
drinking water, sanitation and healthy food have saved more lives than
vaccines. Vaccines have eliminated polio from the western hemisphere and
eliminated smallpox everywhere. In addition, in the US, measles, mumps,
rubella, tetanus, diptheria, purtussis, HIB menigits, and other diseases
have been greatly reduced.

For accurate info on vaccines, go to www.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Accurate??

LOL!!!

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...ces_autism.htm

Old February 18th 08, 06:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07 am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? gr

Because it is an accurate site.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...ces_autism.htm

Old February 18th 08, 06:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 10:42 pm, Jeff wrote:
Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07 am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? gr

Because it is an accurate site.

Accuracy only confuses paranoids.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...ces_autism.htm

Old February 18th 08, 12:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...en-t-safe.aspx

IMHO, Mercola is a scuzbucket.

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false. If you think that helping the
immune system to recognize deadly germs so that it won't allow those
organisms to reproduce is weakening the immune system, then you're an
idiot.

For accurate info on vaccines, go to www.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Poor, Putz.

Nice name calling. In the future, it would be appreciated if you would
discuss the issue at hand rather than make personal, kindergarten-type
attacks.

Have a lovely day.

Jeff

Real one on HealthFraud list: Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz, M.D.

[2007] "Robert Watson"
Jeff Utz
Jeff Utz, M.D.
Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. Hence "Putz"
http://www.msu.edu/~utz/
Jeffrey Peter, M.D.
Wyle E. Coyote
Jeff Utz (Jan 2003)
Jeff
Jeff (2007-2008)

Believe the CDC aand the Government....

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/article...esearcher.html

Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests
A retired vaccine researcher goes public on what the pharmaceutical
industry and the health authorities don't want us to know: that vaccines
are unsafe, untested and one of the greatest frauds of our time.

Old February 18th 08, 12:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07 am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? gr

Because it is an accurate site.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...ces_autism.htm

The problem with this conjecture is that the form of mercury that was in
childhood vaccines does not cause autism. If it did, the incidence of
autism would be going down since the compound was removed from vaccines.
It isn't.

Jeff
Old February 18th 08, 02:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Beth Kevles

The New York Times has run several pieces in the past year on vaccines
and autism, the most recent on 2/17/08
(http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/17/op...o ref=slogin).

The thrust of the pieces is that vaccines, including thimeserol-
containing vaccines, do not cause autism. (You can read the details,
and why the NYT came to that conclusion, yourselves.)

--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.

Old February 18th 08, 03:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 18, 12:40*am, wrote:
uncovered via FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT reported by ROBERT F KENNEDY JR

read a few paragraphs to see what our top government vaccine policy
decision makers really think.

Deadly Immunity
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. investigates the government cover-up of a
mercury/autism scandal

By ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

In June 2000, a group of top government scientists and health
officials gathered for a meeting at the isolated Simpsonwood
conference center in Norcross, Georgia.

Drivel deleted.

For a truly thorough, insightful, and factual analysis of the
Simpsonwood conference, and the phoney wacko conspiracies that the
anti-vac liar sociopaths spew:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...ood_reme_1.php

Only anti-vac liar sociopaths still buy this screwy conspiracy.

Old February 18th 08, 03:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 18, 1:34*am, "XXX XXXX" ????????????????? wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." *--Elbert Hubbard

And Putz posts **Nice personal attack**

This totally exploded my portable irony meter.
Old February 18th 08, 03:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

(http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/17/op...&scp=1&sq=...).

The thrust of the pieces is that vaccines, including thimeserol-
containing vaccines, do not cause autism. *(You can read the details,
and why the NYT came to that conclusion, yourselves.)

That is easy. They examined the facts, tossed out the wacko
conspiracies, and reached the only rational conclusion.
Old February 18th 08, 03:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

"JOHN" wrote in message

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." *--Elbert Hubbard

And Putz posts **Nice personal attack**

This totally exploded my portable irony meter.

They are available now in Usenet-hardened titanium.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |