Part 2: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Old April 2nd 08, 08:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Skeptic

Default Part 2: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Jan appears to be yet another casualty of religious extremism.

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
(they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m11.aol.com

That's because most every atheist and jew here
has INDEED lied. They know it,
yet they cover for each other.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
(who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
are lead by Satan.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

I repeat:
The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
as Eve was when Satan debunked
God's word.
That was the start of debunking.
Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
to debunk his words, and even
debunked his miracles whch happened right
before their eyes.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m26.aol.com

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
with hate.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved.

Old April 3rd 08, 04:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Part 2: Mark Throson's repeated rant.....Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

"Skeptic" wrote in message
newsqRIj.49775$TT4.38990@attbi_s22...
Jan appears to be yet another casualty of religious extremism.

Brandon is so eager to believe the *out of context* repeated posting of Mark
Thorson.
Jan has never had to make a retraction for lying and plastering those lies
all over the internet.

Quoting form the ORIGINAL [under the address

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...131ae 27a3b5a

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT, ALGAE

Copyright Mark Thorson 1995, 1996

SBGA is the cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) known as
_Aphanizomenon_flos-aquae_. Whether or not it is a good
idea to eat this stuff may be judged by reviewing the
scientific and medical literature.

Quoting from _The_Lancet_, "Hazardous Freshwater Cyano-
Bacteria (Blue-Green Algae)", June 12, 1993, volume 341,
pages 1519 and 1520:

"Cyanobacteria, especially members of the genera
_Microcystis_, _Anabaena_, _Aphanizomenon_, and
_Oscillatoria_, are common and potentially harmful
inhabitants of freshwater. Many species contain
lipopolysaccharide endotoxins, but also, more
importantly, can produce several potent hepatotoxins
(microcystins) and neurotoxins (eg, anatoxins,
saxitoxin)."

"Whenever a diagnosis of cyanobacterial intoxication
is a possibility, it is essential (in the UK) to notify
the local Consultant in Communicable Disease Control.
Control measures may need to be instituted as a
priority to minimize the risk to others. Furthermore,
early notification of potential outbreaks will
facilitate proper prospective epidemiological studies,
which are essential if the risks from cyanobacteria
are to be properly measured."

Quoting from _Journal_of_Medical_Microbiology_,
"Cyanobacteria and Human Health", 1992, volume 36,
page 301:

"_Aphanizomenon_flosaquae_ produces neosaxitoxin, which
causes paralysis by reversibly blocking sodium
conductance in neurones. In addition, lipopolysaccharide
endotoxins have been demonstrated in some blooms. Some
algal toxins are also potent tumor promoters in animal
models."

"It is clear that cyanobacteria are a potential hazard
to human health."

Quoting from _Nature_, "Fatal Attraction To
Cyanobacteria", September 10, 1992, volume 359, page
110:

"The buoyant growth habit of the widely encountered
toxigenic, planktonic genera such as _Microcystis_,
_Anabaena_, _Aphanizomenon_, _Nodularia_ and some
_Oscillatoria_ species can result in scum formation in
lakes and ponds during calm weather, so that an acutely
toxic dose of cyanobacterial toxins can be presented ..."

Quoting from _Journal_of_Applied_Phycology_,
"Anatoxin-A Concentration in _Anabaena_ and
_Aphanizomenon_ Under Different Environmental
Conditions And Comparison Of Growth By Toxic And
Non-Toxic _Anabaena_ Strains: A Laboratory Study",
1993, volume 5, number 6, page 581:

"Anatoxin-a-concentration in cells of _Anabaena_-
and _Aphanizomenon_-strains and in their growth
media were studied in the laboratory in batch
cultures at different temperatures, light fluxes,
orthophosphate and nitrate concentrations and with
different nitrogen sources for growth."

"The highest light flux studied did not limit the
growth or decrease the level of the toxin in the
cells of _Aphanizomenon_."

Quoting from _Journal_of_Applied_Bacteriology_,
"Cyanobacteria Secondary Metabolites--the Cyanotoxins",
1992, volume 72, pages 448 and 449:

"The production of neurotoxin by _Aphanizomenon_
_flos-aquae_ was first demonstrated by Sawyer _et_al._
(1968). These neurotoxins were later shown to be
saxitoxin (STX) and neosaxitoxin (NEOSTX) (LD50 i.p.
mouse equals about 10 micrograms/kilogram), the two
primary toxins of red tide paralytic shellfish
poisoning (PSP)."

"Acute hepatotoxicosis involving the hepatotoxins
(liver toxins) is the most commonly encountered
toxicosis involving cyanobacteria. These toxins are
produced by strains of species within the genera
_Microcystis_, _Anabaena_, _Nodularia_, _Oscillatoria_
and _Nostoc_. In addition, chemically undefined
hepatotoxins are being studied in _Cylindrospermopsis_,
_Aphanizomenon_, _Gloeotrichia_ and _Coelosphaerium_.
Clinical signs of hepatotoxicosis have been observed
in field poisonings involving cattle, sheep, horses,
pigs, ducks and other wild and domestic animals.
Most laboratory studies have involved the use of
mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits and pigs.
Collectively, the signs of poisoning in these animals
include weakness, anorexia, pallor of mucous membranes,
vomiting, cold extremities, and diarrheoa."

Quoting from Haezl

DOES MARK THORSON HAVE SOME HIDDEN PURPOSE ???
copyright 1996 Haezl at Brigit's Garden

It is interesting that none of the cases cited in
your file reported hepatotoxicosis or
weakness, anorexia, pallor of mucous membranes,
vomiting, cold extremities and diarrhea as
the "scientific studies" predict in your first
file.

It seems inconsistent to start another line of
attack until the anecdotal verification of your
first file is accomplished.

I wonder what lies behind this vehement reaction
to my original post, which had a great deal more
to attack than my simple endorsement of this food?
I have said a lot of things that would be more
controversial.

Quoting from the official FDA Complaint/Injury Report on Cell Tech, April
4, 1995, filed by Cecilia Wolyniak, Division of Emergency and Enforcement
Operations [quoting a complainant]:

"I believe Cell Tech's algae is a _powerful_drug_ which must be regulated
by the FDA. Further, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has cited Cell
Tech for rat droppings in the storage areas and for a substantial number of
insect parts in the product. It is difficult to believe that the FDA would
permit a company like Cell Tech to sell what I believe to be a potent drug,
under the guise of the label of 'food supplements,' under DSHEA of 1994
without oversight, monitoring, control and mandated safety testing. Simple
logic would dictate that in addition to efficacy safety testing, the FDA
would not permit a Merck, Squibb or a Genentech to allow insect particles
in their products sanctioned by the FDA or permit rat droppings in their
product storage areas."

I doubt that the CellTech facility is as bad as
this statement would lead one to believe. It seems
to me that there are no closed doors, and I will
take steps as soon as practical for me to visit
Klamath Lake and see for myself. In the meantime
we have to be aware that Alphanizomenon flos-aqua
is considered a food. Like corn or spinach, or
Broccoli, foods are desirable to other living
things, especially if it is good food. Just think
about how the restaurant industry skates on the
edge of the practical as we share this planet with
a lot of other life.

Unlike chemicals patented by Merck, Squibb or Genetech,
Alphanizomenon is a life-form that lives in a very
healthy lake, is harvested and freeze-dried in an
excellent facility and sold as a food. Sounds a lot
more like farming than pharmaceuticals, and less prone
to contamination than farming with pesticides and
chemical "fertilizers". During corn-shelling time I
have stood near the crib to watch the rodents scatter.
If they didn't like the corn, neither would I.

This leads me to wonder if you, Mr. Thorson, possibly
represent the interests of some chemical industry,
possibly using the methods of misdirection to
further those anti-organic agendas. Just a thought.

Blessed be,
Haezl

(Mark Thorson) wrote:
In article , Haezl
wrote:

DOES MARK THORSON HAVE SOME HIDDEN PURPOSE ??? copyright 1996 Haezl at
Brigit's Garden It is interesting that none of the cases cited in your
file reported hepatotoxicosis or weakness, anorexia, pallor of mucous
membranes, vomiting, cold extremities and diarrhea as the "scientific
studies" predict in your first file.

Quoting from "Blue-Green Algae Blues" in _Vegetarian_Times_, issue 216,
August 1995, page 18: "Cell Tech distributors acknowledge that blue-green
algae users can experience nausea, vomiting, tingling, and flatulence,
signs the body is 'ridding itself of toxins'."

I'm wondering why I never experienced any of these effects?

Inconsistent? I like to think I am very consistent. Ask any SBGA dealer on
the net.
I wonder what lies behind this vehement reaction to my original post,
which had a great deal more to attack than my simple endorsement of this
food? I have said a lot of things that would be more controversial.

I only noticed the one where you were hawking the algae.

My statements regarding the aquisition of information
from CellTech in the form of an audio tape is hardly
"hawking". My statements were directed toward the
consequences of having more health and energy- what
we might do with it. Since my own results and my
families' indicates the effectiveness of this product
I thought it would be interesting to discuss these matters.

Your attack sidesteps these important issues: current
farming practices, "third-world" hunger, the incursion
of European chauvinism in elder cultures, and what the
technologically advanced nations might better spend
some effort on than fighting each other. With that in
mind I will not further waste any effort with mutual
character assasinations, but challenge you to address
some of these issues.

This leads me to wonder if you, Mr. Thorson, possibly represent the
interests of some chemical industry, possibly using the methods of
misdirection to further those anti-organic agendas. Just a thought.

Not an attack; a simple speculation.

Again, just a pure poison-pen speculation with no evidence. Just a dodge
to throw doubt on someone who knows the truth against which you have no
defense. Currently, my work is mostly on formulation of silicone polymer
systems, which is not an industry threatened by cyanobacterial products,
food, drug, or otherwise.

I just can't help wondering why your attack is so
vehement. My agenda is entirely in he open, while
the energy you are expending seems to have no purpose
other than to attack.

Blessed be,
Haezl

Aumkara Productions" wrote:
Hi are you all referring to the blue-green algae that floats on rivers? If
you are then I most heartily recommend DO NOT EAT IT! In australia
blue-green algae periodically comes into bloom on our inland waterways and
poisons...

(snip)

How you can recommend for people to

deliberately go out and buy the stuff to eat is completely beyond me.

Of course not. The algae at issue is a particular kind
from Klamath Lake in Oregon. It is harvested and subjected
to as thorough examination as any other plant food- probably
more. The source is pure and uncontaminated.

Mr Thorson has cited some laboratory studies that indicate
the possibility of some toxins in some samples (from where
they were taken has not been addressed.) He also listed
some statements he has collected from persons with different
experiences than mine, and not cared to discuss the other
issues in my original posting. It has led me to wonder why
he is so vehement.

Your concern is directed toward a very broad range of
algaes that may have nothing to do with Alphanizomenon
flos-aqua, and certainly nothing to do with Klamath Lake.
I intend, as time and opportunity permits, to get more
information of a first-hand kind- including the eating
of Alphanizomenon as long as I continue to experience
the effects of good health.

I would like to add that attacks of a similar nature
have been made against a number of the medicinal herbs
I continue to grow and use on a similar basis. These
attacks have often originated from sources at risk from
the success of herbal remedies.

I no personal feelings about Mr. Thorson.

Blessed be,
Haezl

Quoting from Mark Thorson

Haezl This leads me to wonder if you, Mr. Thorson, possibly
represent the interests of some chemical industry, possibly using the
methods of misdirection to further those anti-organic agendas. Just a
thought.

Not an attack; a simple speculation.

A speculation with absolutely no foundation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a poster:

The following was posted on Cell-Tech's web page, probably as a response to
your posts:

"Nonetheless, to ensure that Aphanizomenon flos-aquae from Klamath Lake
does not produce anatoxin-a, a specific procedure called GC/ECD (Stevens
and Krieger, 1988) was performed. This test also demonstrated the absence
of a neurotoxin. However, this assay is expensive and complex and is not
practical as a fast assay for anatoxin-a. No laboratory offers the
possibility to perform this assay on a regular basis at this point."

Does this convince you that the SBGA does NOT contain this neurotoxin,
anatoxin-a?

Mark Thorson wrote:

In article , Steve & Mary Jane Fisher
wrote:

Quoted from the {http://www.celltech.com} homepage Response:

By isolating pieces of the information rather than presenting all
relevant data, certain individuals have distorted the facts regarding
Aphanizomenon flos-aquae from Klamath Lake.

distorted in deed....relfections of the authors lack of knowledge. For
further information about green superfood please visit:

Distorted? Lack of knowledge? If there are any errors in my files,
please point them out. I'll either fix them or explain why they are not
errors.

Please, please. Where are they? I have a standing offer to correct my
files if there's anything untrue or misleading in them. Just tell me, and
I'll take care of it, one way or the other.

Hello, hello? Are you listening?

"You still aren't home....but just maybe if I bang loud enough you will
hear me this time".

Please explain why the files are not errors that you are pasting and
quoting and/or from where they came from and how long ago? I would like
to see the hard copy print from where you are getting this information
as several other readers of this newsgroup have requested. This is for
public knowledge, right? I'd appreciate you sharing that.

The files that you are requesting are probably for the Cell Tech
Corporate office or I think you might of had your answer by now. There
must be certain privacy acts that most likely every company holds.

Why would the Department of Agriculture allow them to continue to
operate if your files are in fact legitimate? There are hundreds of
quality assurance requirements for most companies that market a product.
The FDA & Dept of Agriculture have very strict & precise guidelines.

***
"Hello...are you home yet?"

I understand that Cell Tech is almost 15 years old and is one of the top
ten multi-level marketing company's voted by consumers. This company has
the best creditability & integrity of any company I have ever
encountered. They are truely a company that cares about people...I would
recommend them to anyone. They have Global Vision...they have a heart~!
Please visit them at: {http://www.celltech.com}

Be sure to visit the Response to Misinformation and Research Lab to stay
informed on the best superfood on earth~!

Have a Blue Green Day~!

Distorted? Lack of knowledge? If there are any errors in my files, please
point them out. I'll either fix them or explain why they are not errors.

Please, please. Where are they? I have a standing offer to correct my
files if there's anything untrue or misleading in them. Just tell me, and
I'll take care of it, one way or the other.

Hello, hello? Are you listening?

Speaking of not listening...

Mark has ignored my repeated requests for information on WHY he is posting
this "information", and what his background is that allows him to make
these charges, and if he represents a competitor. I also sent him email
directly, asking this information, and was completely ignored.

Therefore, I can only conclude that he DOES represent some competitor who
would be better off if the Cell Tech products did not do well. The fact
that he has chosen to HIDE this antagonistic relationship, leads me to
believe that his "information" is totally suspect and without merit.

Therefore, I'm going to start taking the Cell Tech products as originally
planned.

I wish I'd never bothered to look in this newsgroup for non-commercial
information on the algae, since all I found was further commercial posts
(from Mary Jane & Steve), and Mark's seemingly-commercial anti-Cell Tech
dis-information.

Hope you folks seeking out other alternative health solutions have much
better luck than I have!

Disappointedly yours,

Stew

Quoting from Mark Thorson:

In early 1996, I got e-mail from somebody who told me how
to get Cell Tech's FDA file. I did that, and some of the
smaller files I post are based on that information. That's
where I learned about vitamin B-12 analogs.

From a poster:

Okay, I'll ask again. How can I get my hands on Cell Tech's FDA file? Net
search or do I have to ask for it via snail mail? I want to see more
info.

Quoting from Bubba:

Mark Thorson wrote in :

Jan wrote:

[...]

I note you didn't respond to Bubba's post, nor answer his questions.

Bubba is a twit that asks questions I've already answered. If he can't be
bothered to read the earlier postings, why should I respond to him?

I'm a twit?!?!? Mark, YOU are the one who posted to several
Usenet newsgroups (over a period of several years) the completely
speculative piece of crap titled "AN ANATOXIN-A PRIMER."

Here they are again.

Mark, did you make the following post to Usenet?:

Yes, I posted the retraction.

Mark, what's the difference between lying AND making a suggestion that
has no basis?

To be a lie, a statement would have to be untrue, would it not? I'm not
aware of any untrue statements I have made about the algae. I've asked
you to post an example of such a statement, and it appears that you are
also unaware of any such statement.

From: Mark Thorson )
Subject: An Anatoxin-a Primer
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, sci.med.nutrition
Date: 1995/11/11

[...]

[The test described in this paper was first presented at a conference in
Seattle in 1986. This test is almost 10 years old. A spokesman for Cell
Tech cited the An and Carmichael (1994) paper as a testing protocol that
is currently performed on SBGA. Cell Tech isn't slow to adopt new
technology. So why isn't this testing protocol performed on SBGA? Could it
be that anatoxin-a is the active ingredient, and that eliminating
anatoxin-a from SBGA would be like taking the nicotine out of tobacco?]

[...]

"So why isn't this testing protocol performed on SBGA?"

At the time you wrote this statement, was Cell Tech using this testing
protocol?

Why don't you give us YOUR definition of the word "lie"?

At the least, I would consider it necessary for the statement to be
untrue. I haven't decided whether other qualifiers would also be
necessary for an untrue statement -- for example if someone would have to
know that a statement was untrue when it was made.

Even taking the broader definition (the form that includes all untrue
statements, either with or without knowledge), I don't believe I have ever
lied about the algae. I've asked you to post an example of such a
statement, and it appears that you are also unaware of any such statement.

Did you ever lie or make ANY incorrect statement with respect to the
testing protocols used by Cell Tech or were there any other incorrect
statements in your posts with respect to EITHER the algae OR Cell Tech?

If not, then why did you make the following retraction?:

"The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that
Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath
Lake, produced by Cell Tech, contains
anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I
characterized as addictive), and that
Cell Tech deliberately avoids testing
for this toxin because anatoxin-a is
responsible for the effects reported
by SBGA users. I have since been
advised that Cell Tech conducts
regular tests that would disclose
anatoxin-a, and that this toxin has
never been found in Super Blue Green
Algae. I had no basis for the
suggestions I made in the Anatoxin-a
Primer, and I hereby retract it in
full."

Isn't it true that you claimed that Cell Tech did NOT test for anatoxin-a,
but that claim was false?

[...]

--
Bubba

"When you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose." - Bob Dylan

Your lies are WELL PROVEN, LOSER Mark Thorson.

What's more, you continue to tell them.

"Mark Thorson"

Repeatedly lied:

Nothing in the retraction says that any of my
statements were false, and certainly not lies.

There were absolutely no false statements in
anything I said about the algae, and Jan knows
that. I've asked her to cite an example of a
false statement made by me, and she can't do it.

One individual was responsible for a great deal of miscommunication
regarding
anatoxin-a, information which is still accessible on many Internet
sites. Cell
Tech sued Mark Thorson for posting defamatory statements about Cell
Tech, its
products and its personnel to various Internet or Usenet news groups.
Cell
Tech's lawsuit against Mr. Thorson has now been settled. As part of the

settlement agreement, Mr. Thorson has posted the Retraction Statement
that
appears below. Although he did retract the allegations that he had been
widely
circulating, we all know that one cannot, with a single correct
statement, undo
all the harm done by many mis-statements that continue to circulate.

The following is a retraction statement that Mark Thorson has posted to
various
newsgroups:

Subject: Retraction of Anatoxin-a Primer

During the last several years, I have from time to time posted to this
and
other newsgroups a file of information called "An Anatoxin-a Primer." I
now
retract the statements made in the Anatoxin-a Primer.

The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath
Lake,
produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I
characterized as
addictive), and that Cell Tech deliberately avoids testing for this
toxin
because anatoxin-a is responsible for the effects reported by SBGA
users. I
have since been advised that Cell Tech conducts regular tests that
would
disclose anatoxin-a, and that this toxin has never been found in Super
Blue
Green Algae. I had no basis for the suggestions I made in the
Anatoxin-a
Primer, and I hereby retract it in full.

Mis-state

to state incorrectly : give a false account of

False

intentionally untrue

lie

untrue with intent to deceive

===========

Cell Tech says:

****That does not mean that
you present the truth.*****

*****but you are being

*****untruthful*******

***Mark Thorson,it is disappointing to find that he is not truly looking for
answers***

************** (as he has received the answers*** many times)*****

*** Mr. Thorson knows this but has also refused to accept****

(as proven he is still doing it)

***intent slanderous***

***Mr. Thomson
is well aware that Super Blue Green Algae does not contain any neurotoxin as
he
was actually involved with a court case in which the plaintiff against Cell
Tech claimed there were neurotoxins in the algae.***

*** Mr. Thomson is also well
aware that the case was dropped because noneurotoxins whatsoever were ever
found after two years of testing by the mostreputable scientists in algal
toxicology throughout the world****

****Mr.Thorson's intent to create alarm and public panic
regarding the microcystinissue demonstrates a lack of knowledge or
slanderous
intent.***

In light of the information shared above, the focus on microcystin in
blue-green algaecertainly appears to be a

***vicious obsession.***

***Why Mr. Thorson spends so
much lime and energy bashing Cell Tech and SuperBlue-Green Algae remains a
mystery to me and many other scientists who have the background to properly
interpret the scientific literature***.

**** He does not appear to be interested in
discovering the truth***

since it has been conveyed to him

***many times****

and out of
the court case mentioned above, he knows that there is no neurotoxin
whatsoever
present in Super Blue-Green Algae. In addition,

****Mr. Thorson makes a concerted
and unsolicited effort to track down and forward his postings to anyone he
suspects to be interested or involved with Super Blue Green Algae. I
suppose
that this is an unfortunate side to freedom of speech which, when coupled
with
the power of the internet, allows someone to spread ***

**erroneous statements***

============

Mark Thorson

(NOTETHE DATE*AFTER* ,Mark had already admitted he had LIED, HE GOES,
right back to LYING AGAIN! Oct 9, 7:13 pm *2004*

wrote:

Nowhere in that posting do I post your "private address and phone number".

In that posting, you posted a link that says at the top Switchboard *People
Results*

Nowhere in that posting do I post your "private address and phone number".

I merely posted the URL
to a database that had your PUBLIC information in it, the
same information anyone could have found in a phone book.

No private information is in the database at switchboard.com.

Nowhere in that posting do I post your "private address and phone number".

In that posting, you posted a link that says at the top Switchboard *People
Results*

It says that every time a new search is done. When you follow
the link, a new search is performed. I did not post any search
results, only the link. Your assertion that I posted search results
is false.

You can't. Your assertion that I posted your address is false

Why are you unable to back up your accusation
against me with EVEN ONE example of one of these
lies you claim I told.

At the time I posted it, three J. Drew's showed up in Bloomington,

That was a people's results page and NOT the URLto a database that had your
PUBLIC information.

No, it was not a link to results. A new search is performed
each time the link is followed. If a link to the results of a search
I had performed was posted, it would still be possible
to see those results by following the link. But it isn't.
A new search is performed each time.

From: Mark Thorson )
Subject: Admitting when one is wrong
View this article only
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-05-26 21:30:10 PST

Karuna wrote:
Is this what happened?

Mark (Thorson): In July 2001

someone suggested to you, here on mha,
that
another poster was most likely female and also might be apprehensive about
being harrassed by others on the 'net. You responded by posting a linked
access to several names and phone numbers, one of which might be that
person, thereby *inviting* such harrassment.

Is that true?

**"Inviting" is your characterization, but I did post
the link to switchboard.com, which was a simple
search that yielded several names, any or none
of which could have been Jan, which came from
a public database.***

**And if Jan had said it that way, I would not have disputed the accuracy of
what she said, except in the area of intent.

*** It was more of an impulse***

decision, triggered by the previous posting in the thread

***It was as though a finger-shaped holes suddenly appeared in front of
me.**

****I couldn't resist sticking my finger in it.****

At the time, it didn'tseem like a big deal, because it was just like
calling up information on the phone. But I see now that it doesn't look any
different than encouraging harassment, so I agree that I shouldn't have done
it.

On this one point, Jan, I apologize. I do not wish any third party to
harass you.
================

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
(they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m11.aol.com

That's because most every atheist and jew here
has INDEED lied. They know it,
yet they cover for each other.

Proven over and over to be the absolute truth.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
(who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
are lead by Satan.

Correct.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

True, and they owe apologies.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

I repeat:
The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

That should read debunkers. Yes, it most certain is ture.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
as Eve was when Satan debunked
God's word.
That was the start of debunking.
Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
to debunk his words, and even
debunked his miracles whch happened right
before their eyes.

Thanks for posting this truth. However, there is NO hatred in telling the
truth.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Correct.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m26.aol.com

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

This was already posted. You see Mark Thorson's problem is not knowing when
to shut up.
They is the reason he made a retraction.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
with hate.

Yes, and Mark Thorson just proved it.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved.

Absolutely correct. NO hatred.

Old April 3rd 08, 07:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Bee

On Apr 2, 1:40*pm, Mark Thorson wrote:
Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000180%40mb-...

Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
(they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
to be *liars, deceitful and insulters.

Looks like you need to take this up with the Pope---I just read this
article a few minutes ago.
How disgusting---people accusing people of this and that, all of the
while wanting free speech.....if one group gets it, I guess everyone
group should have it..... I guess the Pope just got accused of this
and that too.

http://www.ejpress.org/article/news/25502
Old April 4th 08, 01:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Skeptic

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"Skeptic" wrote in message
newsqRIj.49775$TT4.38990@attbi_s22...
Jan appears to be yet another casualty of religious extremism.

Skeptic is so eager to believe the *out of context* repeated posting of
Mark Thorson.
Jan has never had to make a retraction for lying and plastering those
lies all over the internet.

Why do you talk about yourself in the 3rd person?

Your comments about jews and atheists are disturbing no matter what context
you put them in.

Old April 4th 08, 03:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"Skeptic" wrote in message
newsqRIj.49775$TT4.38990@attbi_s22...
Jan appears to be yet another casualty of religious extremism.

Skeptic is so eager to believe the *out of context* repeated posting of
Mark Thorson.
Jan has never had to make a retraction for lying and plastering those
lies all over the internet.

Why do you talk about yourself in the 3rd person?

Your comments about jews and atheists are disturbing no matter what
context you put them in.

Truth brings unrest to the guilty.

It is noted you are silent about Mark's blatant lies.

Old April 4th 08, 08:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Richard Schultz

In misc.health.alternative Jan Drew wrote:

: Truth brings unrest to the guilty.

Is that why you refuse to read the passage from Leviticus that I
have cited to you on a number of occasions?

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"It is terrible to die of thirst in the ocean. Do you have to salt your
truth so heavily that it does not even quench thirst any more?"

Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews Mark Thorson Kids Health 17 April 4th 08 01:39 AM
*Newsflash* Hallowell & Ratey support Jan Drew's position on alternate treatments for ADD Raving Loonie Kids Health 9 August 13th 06 02:29 AM
causes of hatred Hunter General 0 October 16th 05 04:58 PM
causes of hatred Hunter Kids Health 0 October 16th 05 04:58 PM
Drew's Solution to The Dave's concept Bob Whiteside Child Support 213 July 11th 03 10:57 AM