Arizona-WELL SAID: Ken Deibert, who heads Arizonas up Child ProtectiveServices complained. "In the future I don't want any communication goingout under my name to be released without my review."

Old August 17th 07, 07:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Arizona-WELL SAID: Ken Deibert, who heads Arizonas up Child ProtectiveServices complained. "In the future I don't want any communication goingout under my name to be released without my review."

WELL SAID

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Cu...?oid=oid:99286

We all know that many politicians and bureaucrats have flacks that craft
the op-eds that run under their names in the dailies. It's basically a
chloroform-laced version of canned quotes in press releases.

Here's an example: Ken Deibert, who heads up Child Protective Services
as the deputy director of the Arizona Department of Economic Security,
"wrote" a guest-opinion piece about CPS' accountability and
confidentiality in the wake of the recent deaths of three Tucson
children who had been under CPS scrutiny.

After the editorial was on its way to The Arizona Republic, Deibert shot
off an e-mail to DES spokeswoman Liz Barker Alvarez and DES Director
Tracy Wareing.

"I really wish I would have been given a chance to see this before it
went out," Deibert complained. "In the future I don't want any
communication going out under my name to be released without my review."

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, HAPPILY DESTROYING HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT
FAMILIES YEARLY NATIONWIDE AND COMING TO YOU'RE HOME SOON...

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...

Old August 18th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

The guy had some qualms with the communications
the Public Relations Spin Doctors wrote!

Old August 19th 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Aug 17, 1:01 am, fx wrote:
[...]

Seems he thinks if his name is on something he has some right to
review it first.

Does that seem strange or corrupt to you?

YOu do seem to approve of krp rewriting other's posts in various
creative ways and pretending they said something they didn't.

It seems you celebrate lying, Greg. Why is that I wonder?

0:]

Old August 19th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

G The guy had some qualms with the communications
G the Public Relations Spin Doctors wrote!

K Seems he thinks if his name is on something
K he has some right to review it first.
K Does that seem strange or corrupt to you?

It's HILARIOUS that he has to assert rights
to his own name in the face of the state's
spin doctors writing crap FOR him!

K YOu do seem to approve of krp rewriting
K other's posts in various creative ways and
K pretending they said something they didn't.
K It seems you celebrate lying, Greg. Why is that I wonder?

Kane, you are nothing but lies. Nothing to celebrate.

Old August 19th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:35:19 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

G The guy had some qualms with the communications
G the Public Relations Spin Doctors wrote!

K Seems he thinks if his name is on something
K he has some right to review it first.
K Does that seem strange or corrupt to you?

It's HILARIOUS that he has to assert rights
to his own name in the face of the state's
spin doctors writing crap FOR him!

No rhyme nor reason to your statement.

If your name is signed to something do you not have the right to have
actually seen it yourself and passed judgement and have editorial
control over it?

Shall I write something for you? 0:]

And publish it without you approving it first?

I have a little statement of yours that I could compose on the
effectiveness or lack thereof of teaching little girls not to wet
themselves.

It's okay with you if I write it, and send it to the editor of your
local paper, before you see it, right?

Do you think it hilarious that YOU might like to assert your rights
for editorial control of what "you" have your name signed to?

K YOu do seem to approve of krp rewriting

As per your comment below. How is that statement above, of mine, a
lie?
K other's posts in various creative ways and
K pretending they said something they didn't.

As per your comment below. How is that statement above, of mine, a
lie?

You can't really be claiming krp tells the truth about other peoples
posted comments, could you?

K It seems you celebrate lying, Greg. Why is that I wonder?

Will you answer my question?

Kane, you are nothing but lies. Nothing to celebrate.

No, apparently not.

Tell you what, how about you list some of my "lies" right here, and
I'll explain again what I was stating, and provide proof.

You've been lying since your first post to this newsgroup, Greg. You
hedged around your convictions for domestic abuse until it was
revealed that you indeed had two of them and did TIME for them.

Details of your encounter with g'pa, with CPS, with Lisa's daughter,
all changed over time, Greg.

Why is that I wonder?

Other than you an habitual liar.

Just as you lie above, if you are attempting to claim that krp doesn't
lie.

0:]

Old August 20th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane, If you shake your head does the pea rattle?

Old August 20th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:]

Greegor wrote:
Kane, If you shake your head does the pea rattle?

Then I take it you disagree with his upset at having a PR release sent
out over his signature.

Is this then your approval of my proposal, and you will stand behind
your position on this, to write up some nifty things about how to teach
a six year old girl not to pee herself by going into the bathroom with
her and supervising a cold shower? Especially if you are the mother's
boyfriend?

Please sign off on this so I can proceed. And thanks.

What other nice PR release could I think up...let me see now, two time
loser for DV. Six years threatening to sue CPS while refusing to do
those things needed for his gf to get her daughter back. Towel boy at
the Greg Bathes, Shampoo Girl, same establishment set up in a singlewide.

How about wanting to know the legal circumstances of a state removal of
a child before deciding if it would be okay to shoot the workers
removing the child?

I've got so many, I don't know where to start.

And you are ready to make fun of this man for not wanting press releases
over his signature unless he reads them first.

Many you are stupid.

Your whole head must be a pea.

0:]