Teen suffers agonizing death Miami Jail-no child abuse charges filed

Old March 10th 04, 05:39 PM
Fern5827

Default Teen suffers agonizing death Miami Jail-no child abuse charges filed

Yet, DCF is quick to take children away from spanking parents. What gives?

No examination of serious systemic deaths?

What a horrible way to die. A young teen, expiring on the floor of a jail,
while the Nurse, sworn to protect him--declines to examine him.

Unconscionable.

Subject: Fw: Teen dies painful death Miami Jail no child abuse charges filed
FW:
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 3/9/2004 9:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
Fw: true crime

Old March 12th 04, 04:29 PM
CRIPE733

Hey you:

These staff got arrested.Negligent homicide, manslaughter or similar charges
have been filed. What do you mean "no child abuse charges filed?" That's just
plain stupid. Read the follow-up on the case. And if they ahd kids at home,
those kids shouldn't be living with them either and I hope they're not

PS: it;s not like all of us who work in child welfare in Florida sat around and
had a good yuk over this. Jeez!
Old March 17th 04, 01:57 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

A dying Miami teenager was ignored in jail, while DCF is quick to take
away children from spanking parents? What is the correlation?

I didn't see anything in your post below that would even remotely
connect CPS and spanking with a systemic death of a child in prison.

LaVonne

From: (Fern5827)
Date: 3/9/2004 9:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
Fw: true crime

[...]

From the name and the way she talked, one of them sounds like a Haitian bitch.
The other one, who knows, just another Florida criminal justice nazi.

Old March 18th 04, 04:28 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern writes garbage meant to hurt and humiliate. This is how she treats
adults on the ng, which is consistent of her view of children. She's a
fairly typical representative of the children have no rights -- hit 'em
and hurt 'em crowd.

Her bizarre twists of logic often leave out important messages, which
you point out below. She didn't post the follow-up because that would
not be in keeping with her propaganda.

And of course all of you who work child welfare in Florida sat around
and yukked! Fern can prove it! Good grief -- isn't she a piece of work?

LaVonne