Tony D. Update :)

Old August 16th 03, 01:02 AM
gini52

Default Tony D. Update :)

"Tracy" wrote in message
. net...
For those who would like to know - Tony is now married and there's a baby
involved. Not sure if the baby is his - and I'll send out another update

as
soon as I get his reply. :-)

===
Wish him the best! Hopefully he won't need us anymore :-)
===
===

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old August 16th 03, 04:11 AM
Tracy

"gini52" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. net...
For those who would like to know - Tony is now married and there's a

baby
involved. Not sure if the baby is his - and I'll send out another

update
as
soon as I get his reply. :-)

===
Wish him the best! Hopefully he won't need us anymore :-)

I just got the full scoop on everything. We thought his life was
busy/chaotic before... ;-)

Baby is his ex's niece. Him and his bride were awarded legal custody of the
baby in May. The baby just turned 6 months. She's a cutie (I have
pictures). The baby's mother decided to give her up after she realized she
wasn't ready to give up on her life-style (drugs, violent boyfriend, etc).
Tony and his bride was married in a park just this last Saturday.

Believe it or not - child support just recently stopped. That is the child
support he was ordered to pay to his ex-wife. If everyone remembers, I
posted around February that he finally gained custody of his daughter. He
has had her in his care since Feb. 16th. His support payments were held in
escrow. They just stopped the withholdings, and they are releasing the
funds. Imagine the size of that check!

They just got back from their honeymoon and he is taking off again to visit
a friend in another state. He seems to be up in spirits and very talkative.
So things are much better. :-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~