Roll Call

Old August 27th 04, 08:00 PM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Carrie" wrote in message

I would like to to know who posts in here... to get an idea of who's
who.... Where's everyone from ??? and that sort of thing....

Sounds like a sensible idea. You could probably do with a list of

"issues"
and no-go subject areas too I imagine. ;-)

Im Carrie, 26 mother of a 6yr old girl and pregnant with what appears to
be another girl.

Hmm... Isn't it something to do with whether they rattle when you shake
them or not? :-)

I live in a really small town in Pennsylvania. I've been on bed rest for

the last
month and will be until the baby is born. Due date is October 23rd but

we
probably wont last that long.

Well I hope everything goes well with the birth and I won't be offended if
you don't post much during the week or so after it happens.

Okay, I'm a widowed, single-dad of 47 living in a reasonably large town in
Wales, UK. I have one son who will be 11 in October and for the next year
I'll be teaching Physics and Science. The year after that I'd like to be
living in Canada if at all possible. Fabulous place.

Ooo liked it that much did you? Wait until you visit in winter, you may
change your mind. lol

I'm the nice, caring one with the annoying sense of humour by the way.

You, nice? Surely you jest!

Christine
(disclaimer: was joking above to prove I'm much more annoying. neener
neener)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 27th 04, 08:25 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

snip

Okay, I'm a widowed, single-dad of 47 living in a reasonably large town

in
Wales, UK. I have one son who will be 11 in October and for the next

year
I'll be teaching Physics and Science. The year after that I'd like to

be
living in Canada if at all possible. Fabulous place.

Ooo liked it that much did you?

The parts of it that I saw, yes.

Wait until you visit in winter, you may change your mind. lol

Scary thought having me closer, eh?

I'm the nice, caring one with the annoying sense of humour by the way.

You, nice? Surely you jest!

I do that too. :-Þ

(disclaimer: was joking above to prove I'm much more annoying. neener
neener)

I'm certainly convinced. ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 04:53 AM
CME

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

snip

Okay, I'm a widowed, single-dad of 47 living in a reasonably large

town
in
Wales, UK. I have one son who will be 11 in October and for the next

year
I'll be teaching Physics and Science. The year after that I'd like to

be
living in Canada if at all possible. Fabulous place.

Ooo liked it that much did you?

The parts of it that I saw, yes.

Wait until you visit in winter, you may change your mind. lol

Scary thought having me closer, eh?

Not at all, your accent is quite charming as I'm sure you are in real life.
I just may move to Vancouver in the next couple of years if things progress
nicely, so it would be neat to have one more person there to do a spot of
tea with.

Christine

Old August 28th 04, 01:23 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

snip

Wait until you visit in winter, you may change your mind. lol

Scary thought having me closer, eh?

Not at all, your accent is quite charming as I'm sure you are in real

life.

Is this the point where I should blush? :-)

I just may move to Vancouver in the next couple of years if things

progress
nicely, so it would be neat to have one more person there to do a spot of
tea with.

That'd certainly be fun.

--
Paul Griffiths

July Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Twins & Triplets 12 June 29th 04 08:29 PM
July Birthday Roll Call Ericka Kammerer Pregnancy 2 June 26th 04 04:37 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 04:36 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 07:59 AM