Did The Teachers Union Cause this?

Old April 16th 05, 07:28 PM

R. Steve Walz wrote:
I'd cum right in his/her mouth.
And academically you don't know what the **** you're talking

about.

I've been to college. If there's a class on blowjobs, I
haven't seen it.

----------------------
Your academic would only be able to blow me. Nothing more.
Even they know how to suck my dick.

God, I was right. Let me guess: You REALLY still live with
Mommy and Daddy and are still a virgin? People obsessed with
sex are boring. Practically banal.

Maybe you think there is because your image
of college is from those movies which are jejune, puerile,
and juvenile.

------------------------
Nope. You see, *I've* been to several colleges myself, and, unlike
you, as a STUDENT and now a graduate of a few.

And since when is it customary to be fellated by professors?
And do they grade your performance on a curve?

Carnegie funded colleges and colleges began leftist

intellectualism.
And it was leftist because there is NO SUCH THING as rightist
intellectualism. Carnegie had no where else to go but to follow
the Truth or get shut out of any attempt at control of it

whatsoever.

The robber barons were leftists?

--------------
Hardly. But the Rightists didn't see it coming when they tried
to buy control of academia. Before sociology and psychology and
anthropolgy this century, college was solely about agriculture and
technology. Even today, Rightist groups try to buy influence on
campus and even try to donate a little to the Democratic Party
just to hedge their bets.

Anthropology was only in this century? I thought it began
some time two centuries ago with a bunch of racists.

Since I've never heard of it, and since it sounds like a militia
rightist crank site, you need a new theory of most things.

It is a crank site,

Ah, then we Do agree about that!

Yeah, but you're also a crank, so why aren't you there.