So then, Ken ...

Old March 6th 07, 01:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services
krp

Default KANE: PLEASE HELP ME DAVID MOORE I AM AFRAID OF KRP PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPERATE!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

SCREAMING FORT HELP
"0:-]" wrote in message

PLEAD for him a little louder! BEG...

Naw, I absolutely forbid him from helping me get you to confess you
lied about what I said, and that you lied about the "sociopathy" and
un spanked children.

Bull**** Kane you are getting desperate, I mean HYSTERICALLY desperate
adding the dads group and now soc .men SCREAMING for Moore and company to
come RESCUE YOU! What a desperate little **** you are! A pathetic old
windbag who has lost and now is CRYING for Usenet punks to come rescue you.
Say what you want little boy - but you are crying for MOMMY - which makes
you one of the Internet's biggest sissies! Can't handle me on your own. Do
you think you can escape people recognizing what you are doing by merely
denying your HYSTERICAL attempts to summon your MOMMY to come help you by
adding the newsgroups where he hangs out?

I said I would answer you on the sociopathy issue AFTER and ONLY after you
proved YOUR claims first! Being the desperate little pansy you are, you
attempt to change the subject, realizing you LOST and LOST BIG on proving
that spanking turns kids into wild homicidal monsters and serial killers
(hyperbole mine for the purposes of RIDICULE of an IDIOT) then that failing
you TROLL for your idiot hero to come save your pathetic flabby old ass
because you know you can't handle me on your own sissy boy!

Old March 6th 07, 02:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services
Firemonkey

Default Piggyboy KRP Wallows In His Own Feces.......Again

You are a bad joke Piggy, why do you LOVE to humiliate yourself
publicly?
Tell us what momma did to you when you pooped in your pants.
Did she make you wear your dirty under roos on your head?

Old March 6th 07, 03:50 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:25:04 GMT, "KRP" wrote:
......"Hey folks at alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men, come watch me kick Kane's 'pansy ass.'"

I guess I am going to have to live with the humiliation of you doing
that in front of all those people. 0:

SCREAMING FORT HELP
"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

PLEAD for him a little louder! BEG...

Naw, I absolutely forbid him from helping me get you to confess you
lied about what I said, and that you lied about the "sociopathy" and
un spanked children.

Bull**** Kane you are getting desperate, I mean HYSTERICALLY desperate
adding the dads group and now soc .men

We will assume, given your logic, that when you add a cross post you
are hysterically desperate.

SCREAMING for Moore and company to
come RESCUE YOU!

Nope. Point to where I have, or they have in return come to help me.

Note that there are often three of you opposing me, Ken. You seem not
to be troubled by the imbalance of the numbers then.

What a desperate little **** you are!

Not usually. But I know one when I see one.

A pathetic old

Tsk. Now you've gone ageist on me. What next, accuse me of being a
jew?

windbag who has lost and now is CRYING for Usenet punks to come rescue you.

Lost? chuckle

Say what you want little boy

I usually do.

- but you are crying for MOMMY -

Both of my mothers are deceased. And I don't ask for their help,
obviously, and haven't since I was a teen. In fact, it was the other
way around. I took responsibility at a very early age and contributed
earnings TO my family.

which makes
you one of the Internet's biggest sissies!

Mmmmhhhmmmmmm. Yeah, that's it. I'm a sissy. Yeah, sure.

Can't handle me on your own.

You, Doan, Greg, and your entire sock drawer, Ken. Whose here helping
me?

I even invited you to debate me alone, on one newsgroup. You and your
cronies decided otherwise, and the one that invited you here first,
Greg, even posted a couple of more groups to the addy list, one of
which was dru.

Do
you think you can escape people recognizing what you are doing by merely
denying your HYSTERICAL attempts to summon your MOMMY to come help you by
adding the newsgroups where he hangs out?

My mommy was a man?

Well, I happen to see her naked just a couple of months before she
passed away, as her attendants where helping her from her bed, and
preparing to dress her.

No male genitalia and well developed breasts. I guess you are wrong,
again.

I said I would answer you on the sociopathy issue AFTER and ONLY after you
proved YOUR claims first!

Which claims would those be, Ken, and would you mind, this time,
finally, after so many screeching dodges when I request it, put up my
post or posts that say what you claim.

Being the desperate little pansy you are,

I'm beginning to get the feeling you might be projecting. Could that
be?

you
attempt to change the subject,

Change the subject? I hardly let a post to you go by where I do not
ask you to produce those two things, so we might debate on the
international study, and the "evidence" you claim to know of about
sociopathy and non spanked children.

Kind of odd that you don't produce.

I'd almost think you didn't want to go either place, really.

realizing you LOST and LOST BIG

Do you usually just announce your win without proof?

on proving
that spanking turns kids into wild homicidal monsters and serial killers
(hyperbole mine for the purposes of RIDICULE of an IDIOT)

I'd have a hard time proving something I know to be untrue, and harder
still to do so since there is no particular body of evidence that says
that is true.

The big issue, when it comes to sociopaths, and what might make them
that way, and the use of corporal punishment is in discovering a
possible 'setpoint,' where beyond that level of 'spanking' where a
child does not grow up to be antisocial, the or she does.

Just how hard, how often, under what circumstance, can we use CP on
children, and be relatively sure it won't break through the barrier of
their capacity to tolerate it and remain normal.

I'm always open to what ever helps us move close to an answer. That's
why I posted the International study article, and the three ethnicity
study abstract, and have such a keen interest in examining and
debating "...There is considerable evidence that a lack of
spanking can produce sociopathy in children," issue.

Do you recognize the poster I'm quoting? Would you like a link?

then that failing
you TROLL for your idiot hero to come save your pathetic flabby old ass

Mmm...that eight pound splitting maul that I learned to use one handed
on my logs after a little auto accident that temporarily incapacitated
my left shoulder (I'm fine now, thanks) would disagree with you.

because you know you can't handle me on your own sissy boy!

Well, so that's not proven to be true, and in fact the opposite is
true.

Not only have I 'handled' (Yuk! What a thought... I'll call it
'managed')... managed you, but I've done it with reams of flack from
Doan and a bit from the Usenet Idiot boy, Greg, and your drawer full
of socks.

And looking around we find helping me, ... we find helping me... unh
step up folks and take a bow?

Do you see anyone helping me, Ken?

Who and how?

Ron had told you from the start he will NOT argue the spanking issue
(and you, stupid, lost someone that supports the concept of
CP...brightboy...simply by lying and by attacking me with lying).

Yer a real weaner...'scuse, whiner...opps did it again. Let me start
over.

You are a real winner, Ken.

Notice that will all my return of the all the addies that no one is
arguing on my behalf.

Why the thugs.....RR R R R R you'd think with all my whining they'd
come to my rescue, wouldn't you?

But it does seem you are out to attract them yourself.

Now why is it you are worried about them?

Don't you want them to watch you kick my pansy ass, Ken?

If not, why not?

I was okay with Greg dropping them in on the addy list.

And you didn't seem to mind back then.

In fact YOU turned down my offer to post to only one ng, just you and
I, and to not engage anyone else in our debate. You turned me down, it
seems.

And here you are.....R R R R R R RRR R R R RRR R R RRRRRR ...

0:

I await your proof of my statement claiming spanking causes aggression
in children.

Then we can get on with your other claim.

Want a hanky?

Old March 6th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On 6 Mar 2007 06:22:45 -0800, "Firemonkey"
wrote:

You are a bad joke Piggy, why do you LOVE to humiliate yourself
publicly?
Tell us what momma did to you when you pooped in your pants.
Did she make you wear your dirty under roos on your head?

Well now you've done it. 0;]

Here I claimed that I didn't have any help with this pig and his
litter mates, and you come along and give him whatfor.

I'm humiliated. Really. Now Kenny is going to kick my 'pansy ass' for
sure.

R RRRR R R R

Old March 6th 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Firemonkey

What can I say Kane, my momma taught me to stick with the winners.
These losers are hurting families, I will do what I can.
You and Dan have all my support. You're the good guys.

On Mar 6, 7:25 am, "KRP" wrote:
SCREAMING FORT HELP"0:-]" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

because you know you can't handle me on your own sissy boy!- Hide quoted text -

Old March 6th 07, 05:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Doan

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:25:04 GMT, "KRP" wrote:
....."Hey folks at alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men, come watch me kick Kane's 'pansy ass.'"

I guess I am going to have to live with the humiliation of you doing
that in front of all those people. 0:

You exposed your STUPIDITY in public is enough humilation, Empty Kane!

EK:-

SCREAMING FORT HELP
.. .

Old March 7th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:45:01 -0800, Doan wrote:
.....another brilliant analysis of the points of debate....

R R RRR

Talk about an empty Doam.... 0:=]

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:25:04 GMT, "KRP" wrote:
....."Hey folks at alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men, come watch me kick Kane's 'pansy ass.'"

I guess I am going to have to live with the humiliation of you doing
that in front of all those people. 0:

You exposed your STUPIDITY in public is enough humilation, Empty Kane!

EK:-

SCREAMING FORT HELP
.. .

Old March 7th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:30:56 GMT, "KRP" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

I guess I am going to have to live with the humiliation of you doing
that in front of all those people. 0:

No Kane - you are going to have to live with proving what a sissy you are in
front of all those people.

Not unless I put in chuckle all those addresses you left
out...R.R.R.R..YOU BREAK ME UP......RRR R R R R

So now you've changed your tune, by not the words...where is
alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men

If you think I'm going to have this proof I'm a sissy?

I see you are still ****ing your pants over your claim that non
spanked children are more likely to have sociopathy.

Now doing go saying that's not what you said, or I'll just embarrass
you again by quoting, linking, and letting the interest see if my
words don't very accurately reflect YOUR claim, which could most
certainly be seen as CAUSAL (something you yourself denied is likely
in social science research....rr r r r R R R R R R )

Sociopathy, better knows as Sociopathic, diagnosis is very serious
indeed. We ARE talking the problem that society has with a great many
dangerous criminals.

Given that, you 'evidence' is very important and should be shared.

You'd hold it back because you think I failed to support something
that I didn't say....R R R ...you're a card, you are.

You got that proof of what you claim I said yet? Or you going to lie,
run, weasel and show, in fact, what a 'pansy ass' you truly are.

We used to call your kind, in the AF, "candyassed." A blubbering tub
of lard that cried over the obsticle course usually.

I laughed at the AF "basic training," being a country boy, and would
run so far ahead of the Candyasses like you, in everthing..including
manual of arms, that they stuck me with APs to train. Loved those .45
Grease Guns. You ever shoot one? Or tracers at dusk from a vehicle
mounted .30 air cooled?

Even got a fire a .50 a couple of times....whooo, what a rush.

Ken, you are a sad sack of lying ****, nothing more. You've been
nowhere, done nothing with your life but what Moore claims,
apparently. No wonder you are so terrified of him seeing what you are
currently up to.

Nobody has EVER needed help with you. A 12 year old could whip your
ass in five minutes flat.

Five minutes with you and your rambling blather and we KNOW we have a
candyass on our hands.

You gave yourself up almost immediately here when you attacked Ron,
falsely accusing him of not providing evidence for his claims....and
he HADN'T POSTED any CLAIMS.. and after he told you so, and that he
didn't have a dog in the fight, you continued to post accusations,
wild ones. Insane ones. Things he'd not done, engagements he'd not
been involved in.

This kind of **** is typical of you.

Get a psych eval, really.

But stay around.

We've almost worn out our current village idiot, when it comes to
laughs. You are at least more creative...or at least come up with
better tricks when using his old stuff.

Don't go away. Please.

Post your ad hom **** instead of responsible debate. Disregard
challenges and run from them. Deny the other party has answered, or
claim they having answered your demand they produce WHAT THEY DIDN'T
CLAIM.

It's all grist for the mill of those that have laughed at you for
years, and yes, NOW, Ken, I most certainly have joined them in their
laughter. You can thank youself.

And remember, you wouldn't debate me isolated in one group, but
insisted on posting out to other groups...two of which your buddy
Gregy introduced to the addy list?

I'm never going to stop chuckling at your great wisdom in letting your
flabby ego and limited comprehenstion determine you daring
defiance....R R R of me and that posting out...which attracted all
that attention you are so desperately trying to avoid now.

Hi Guys. Come "help me" with Ken...he's baaaaaaaaaaad.

alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men

Kane