MISS BETTY'S ROMPER ROOM

Old January 8th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default MISS BETTY'S ROMPER ROOM

Dragon's Girl AKA Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen of Springfield MO wrote
Now, if you have something valid and
relevant to contribute, that's a different story.

That all depends on your perspective doesn't it Betty?

Some of us here actually read this group
for the information we might glean about
cases that we are currently dealing with.

You are a case.

And some of us
post here in hopes of helping others find the information that they
need.

All this yapping between the two of you neither gives any info for
others, nor is done for the purpose of gleaning FROM others.

Business as usual since your pack of system sucks invaded ascps.

So what's the point in bringing it all here? Why can't you two hash
that out via private mail,

Betty, with your past involvement with an attack pack
you know very well that it's all about smearing somebody
in public. (Traffic violations??)

or another relevant group...if there isn't
one, then start your own...
may I suggest alt.egomaniacs.support?

Dan Sullivan runs that one, and his buddy Kane
has a monopoly on the Megalomania group as well.

Old January 8th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

So naturally gregg spamms this thread to 3 additional news groups which are
quite unrelated to the topic. Typical.

Is that why you asked ken here (alt.support.child-protective-services)
gregg? To learn his tactics from him? Do you think its going to earn you
some respect in these other news groups? Somehow I dont think thats going
to happen gregg. Not one bit.

Ron

BTW, I am in total agreement with Betty on this one. These two need to find
another playground, we have enough idiots here as it is.

Old January 8th 07, 09:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Ron wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

I believe on a couple of occasions I've mentioned that Greg was, and of
course still is, on a downward spiral.

It's a bit like watching a time lapse film running in reverse, very
fast.

At first he was nothing but a boyfriend that admitted to some rather
inappropriate behavior. Spanking someone else's kid, a little six year
old girl. Probably five at the time.

Then we find that he was punishing her for wetting herself, and forcing
her to take a cold shower.

Of course what comes to mind in such an admitted situation is that to
ensure she did in fact shower in cold water, he'd have had to monitor
the shower. Doubtful she'd have been clothed.

This bit of strangeness, devolved over time to more, on down through
learning he'd been smacked in the face so hard it broke a bone or two
by the little girl's grandfather, to the child having been removed, to
discovering things like "clutter" he claimed the child was removed for
(sort of forgetting the shower scenes with shampoo nazi pushing the
child's head under the shower, beach cabana towel boy make periodic
delivery of towels because the little girl couldn't remember them).

To demands the state or the child support payments go to storing his
crap that created the clutter.

Then we seem him moving into the nutso anti government ranter's camp,
writing impossibly and delusionally wild rants about everyone out to
get 'him.' when it was Lisa and her child that got 'got.'

Day after day, year after year of insinuations, claims without proofs,
rhetorical innuendo questions, engaging an admitted mentally ill person
in conversation to keep her wound up, and now this.

The invitation of a pack of liars, jackass trolls, flame queens,
****ants.

Anything, anything at all to disrupt this newsgroup from it's original
purpose: to both discuss CPS issues, and help families engaged with
CPS.

Mr. Destructo now is claiming that there is an attack pack out to get
him.

Not for a moment remembering, or even bothering to answer questions
concerning that he himself has been a source of constant attack of
people trying to do the two things this group is for....discuss CPS,
and help families.

His attacks against family is the most egregious of his babbling
vicious nonsense.

Kane

Old January 8th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

Is that why you asked ken here (alt.support.child-protective-services)
gregg?

He didn't ask me here Ron. I came in here as a response to tip@ cotse's
posts here and anonymous forgeries.

Old January 8th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

0:- wrote:
Ron wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Hi Don,

Speaking of downward spirals - when you took it upon yourself to spam
those kids to alt.adoption did you realize you had sunk lower than
anyone in internet history?

Were any of those vulnerable children raped and murdered because of your
narcissistic bumbling?

Old January 9th 07, 05:56 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

Greegor wrote:
Dragon's Girl AKA Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen of Springfield MO wrote
Now, if you have something valid and
relevant to contribute, that's a different story.

That all depends on your perspective doesn't it Betty?

Nah, not really.
It seems to me that EVERYONE in this group has expressed a desire to
see their agenda met, and no one's agenda is troll behavior or off
topic warring.
Or, am I wrong about that Greg?

Some of us here actually read this group
for the information we might glean about
cases that we are currently dealing with.

You are a case.

TYVM. And living quite well.
Say, how about yourself?
Spend a lot of time posting to usenet: No job as of late?
Oh yeah, and how IS your lawsuit and return of your paramour's
daughter coming along?

And some of us
post here in hopes of helping others find the information that they
need.

All this yapping between the two of you neither gives any info for
others, nor is done for the purpose of gleaning FROM others.

Business as usual since your pack of system sucks invaded ascps.

Mine? I own other posters here?
Love ya Greg. You are just too simple not to love...like a puppy that
everyone else wants to drown.

So what's the point in bringing it all here? Why can't you two hash
that out via private mail,

Betty, with your past involvement with an attack pack
you know very well that it's all about smearing somebody
in public. (Traffic violations??)

Did I say ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER about any traffic violations?
You conveniently do NOT take notice when I PURPOSELY stay out of a
conversation.
Right?

or another relevant group...if there isn't
one, then start your own...
may I suggest alt.egomaniacs.support?

Dan Sullivan runs that one, and his buddy Kane
has a monopoly on the Megalomania group as well.

If that is fact, then it is also fact that you, as well, fit the same
bill.

Old January 9th 07, 09:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dragon's Girl AKA Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen of Springfield MO wrote
Now, if you have something valid and
relevant to contribute, that's a different story.

That all depends on your perspective doesn't it Betty?

Some of us here actually read this group
for the information we might glean about
cases that we are currently dealing with.

You are a case.

And some of us
post here in hopes of helping others find the information that they
need.

All this yapping between the two of you neither gives any info for
others, nor is done for the purpose of gleaning FROM others.

Business as usual since your pack of system sucks invaded ascps.

As opposed to when king sh*t was running the place?

So what's the point in bringing it all here? Why can't you two hash
that out via private mail,

Betty, with your past involvement with an attack pack
you know very well that it's all about smearing somebody
in public. (Traffic violations??)

Just jokin, Greg!

A child perv like you is worried about being smeared by traffic
violations?

HILARIOUS!!!!

Old January 9th 07, 12:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
monika

Default Free Computer Maintenance.

If you are facing any problems on your personal computer or Laptop.
We will provide the guaranteed services on the affordable price, and we
will also provide free one years service and 1 years parts replacement
guaranteed for all who buy computer and laptop from our office.
Our Services :
1. Computer supply * branded and assemble
2. Laptop supply.
3. Photocopy and printer.
4. All Computer parts and product.
5. Pen drive and digital camera.
6. IPOD
7. Printer cartage and refilling
You will find the quality service in chef rate.
Fillup the below information for further inquarry.
Contact Name :
Organization Name:
E-mail Address :
Phone no:
Call us for quotation .
Call : 2390177 / 9841206820
click here for more information
http://www.max-online.biz/idevaffili...ate.php?id=749

Old January 10th 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan, Why DID you harp on old traffic violations then genius?
Hoping you could hit paydirt and find a JAYWALKING ticket??