How Safe are Vaccines?

Old June 9th 08, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default How Safe are Vaccines?

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...808438,00.html

Old June 11th 08, 12:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...808438,00.html

From the above article: "In 2001, however, a U.S. Food and Drug
Administration study revealed that a 6-month-old receiving the
recommended complement of childhood vaccinations was exposed to total
levels of vaccine-based mercury twice as high as the amount the epa
considers safe in a diet that includes fish. By the end of that year,
thimerosal-free formulations of the five inoculations that included
it—hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis and some versions of
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)—had replaced the older versions. The
result was a drop in mercury exposure in fully immunized 6-month-old
babies from 187.5 micrograms to just trace amounts still found in some
flu vaccines. Yet there's been no effect on autism rates. In the seven
years since the cleaned-up vaccines were introduced, new cases of autism
continue to climb, reaching a rate of 1 in every 150 8-year-olds today.
That trend suggests that other factors, including heightened awareness
of the condition and possible genetic anomalies or environmental
exposures, are behind the climbing rates. What's more, in the decade
since Wakefield's watershed paper, 10 of its 13 authors have retracted
their hypothesis, admitting that the study did not produce solid enough
evidence to support a connection between the measles virus in the MMR
vaccine and autism."

and

"There is also little evidence to support the claim made by antivaccine
activists that the battery of shots kids receive can damage the immune
system rather than strengthen it."

Thanks for bringing us an article that shows that vaccines are safe. I
hope parents finally get the message that there are people out there who
are harming kids by giving parents misleading information suggesting
that vaccines are dangerous. In fact, there is no good evidence that
vaccines cause autism, and this article clearly talks about how vaccines
have virtually (or in the case of polio and smallpox, literally) wiped
several killer diseases out of the US.

Jeff
Old June 11th 08, 05:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz

Lies posing as a kids doc.

Beleives the CDC, FDA, AMA.

That's all one needs to know about Utz.

"Jeff" wrote:

vaccines are safe.

Blatant lie.

http://www.nvic.org/Kids/terry.htm

In 1996, the U.S. Court of Claims in Washington, D.C. officially
acknowledged that Terry's paralysis was caused by the live polio vaccine he
received as a baby.

Sadly, Terry passed away on January 8, 1999.

http://www.nvic.org/Kids/anna.htm

In 1993, the U.S. Court of Claims in Washington, D.C. officially
acknowledged that Anna suffered post vaccination encephalopathy following
her MMR vaccination as a toddler.

http://www.nvic.org/Kids/richie.htm

Richie was a thriving two month old baby boy, the second son born to a
family in upstate New York when he got his first DPT shot in the winter of
1983. Richie's older brother had had severe reactions to his DPT shots,
including high fevers, redness and swelling at the site of the injection,
uncontrollable screaming, diarrhea and vomiting but the pediatrician had
reassured Richie's Mom that these were "normal" reactions to DPT vaccine and
not to worry. So Richie's Mom, who was a nurse, was prepared for Richie to
be uncomfortable following his first DPT shot.

By the evening of the day Richie got his first DPT shot, the area around the
site of the injection began to swell. Richie's Mom remembered how Richie's
brother's leg had swelled up after his DPT shots. But then Richie's hip
turned red and purple and soon the purple started to spread out from the
injection site in round patches. Still, Richie didn't have a fever and
continued to drink from his bottle so Richie's Mom didn't worry.

In the middle of the night, Richie woke up crying, then went back to sleep.
But in the morning he woke up screaming "like a cat in pain." Richie's Mom
thought his hip was bothering him.

After a brief nap Richie woke up crying again but his cry was weaker. After
taking a bottle, he fell back to sleep. An hour later he had severe diarrhea
with gas and mucous in his diapers. Then he fell asleep again until he again
woke up crying.

This time when Richie's Mom went to pick him up, she found him soaked
through two receiving blankets with a musty, pungent odor. While she washed
him, she noticed he was limp and staring at her with "dark eyes." Instead of
having a fever, he felt cool with ice cold hands. Thankful that her baby
didn't have a fever, she didn’t worry. She thought the house might be too
cold and dressed him warmly, putting socks on his little hands.

Richie slowly drank eight ounces of water from his bottle and later that day
had three more diapers with diarrhea in them. His leg still seemed to be
sore. When he slept, his fingers twitched slightly. Later he gagged on the
nipple of his bottle and vomited a little. Richie's Mom remembered how
Richie's brother had had diarrhea and vomiting after his shots and so she
didn't worry.

That evening while Richie's Mom was giving him a bottle, suddenly he stopped
sucking. Then he started to sigh. Alarmed, she called the doctor and
described the symptoms and asked him to meet them at the emergency room. The
doctor told her it wasn’t necessary for him to meet her at the emergency
room. The doctor didn’t seem worried. Within minutes, Richie died in his
mother's arms as his father and six year old brother watched. It had been 33
hours since a doctor had injected him with his first DPT shot.

Fourteen weeks after his death, Richie's parents received the autopsy report
findings describing an enlarged thymus gland (the gland that helps regulate
the immune response in the body) as well as congestion and edema in the
lungs and brain.

Not satisfied with the autopsy findings, Richie's parents made an
appointment to talk with the coroner. As soon as they walked into his
office, the coroner handed them an article entitled "The Pathologist and the
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome."

But Richie's Mom knew that her baby did not die from SIDS. Armed with the
Physician's Desk Reference and studies on DPT vaccine, she described in
detail exactly what happened to Richie following his vaccinations. The
coroner listened to her and wrote on the death certificate that the cause of
Richie's death was "Irreversible shock due to a probable reaction to DPT."

At the time of Richie's death, his parents were concerned that the lot of
vaccine he received may have been especially reactive and perhaps should
have been investigated. Richie’s parents worried that other babies might die
from the same lot of vaccine that Richie had received. No health official
ever contacted the family to find out what happened to Richie. There was
never an investigation into this death by the manufacturer, state, county or
federal Centers for Disease Control although they were all notified of
Richie’s death. It seemed to Richie’s parents that no one cared that their
baby had died and the government was not worried that other children might
be at risk of dying like Richie had.

Richie's family filed a claim with the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
and in 1989, received official acknowledgment from the U.S. Court of Claims
in Washington, D.C. that the DPT vaccine caused Richie's death.

A more complete profile describing what happened to Richie and his family
can be found in the book A Shot in the Dark by Harris Coulter and Barbara
Loe Fisher.

http://www.nvic.org/Kids/nicky.htm

Nicholas's father called the National Vaccine Information Center and began
talking to experts and researching infant death and vaccines. Eventually a
clinical professor of pathology, who had reviewed Nicholas' medical records,
autopsy and slides, stated in writing that Nicholas did not die of SIDS but
died a cardiac death, caused by passive congestive changes with pulmonary
edema and hemorrhage caused by the active immunization with hepatitis B
vaccine.

Old June 11th 08, 07:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message

"There is also little evidence to support the claim made by antivaccine
activists that the battery of shots kids receive can damage the immune
system rather than strengthen it."

Lie http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

only a moron would think poisons like mercury help the immune system

Old June 12th 08, 12:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

"There is also little evidence to support the claim made by antivaccine
activists that the battery of shots kids receive can damage the immune
system rather than strengthen it."

Lie http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

only a moron would think poisons like mercury help the immune system

I never said that mercury helps the immune system, nor do I think that.
However, vaccine help the immune system by helping it recognize deadly
diseases.

Jeff
Old June 12th 08, 03:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz not kids doc"Jeff"
blathered again:
JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

"There is also little evidence to support the claim made by antivaccine
activists that the battery of shots kids receive can damage the immune
system rather than strengthen it."

Lie http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

only a moron would think poisons like mercury help the immune system

I never said that mercury helps the immune system, nor do I think that.
However, vaccine help the immune system by helping it recognize deadly
diseases.

Blatant lie again.

Vaccines and Immune Suppression
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

Vaccines, all vaccines, are immune suppressing; that is they depress our
immune functions. The chemicals in the vaccines depress our immune system;
the virus present depresses immune function, and the foreign DNA/RNA from
animal tissues depresses immunity. Toraldo, et al found that the chemotaxis
and metabolic function of PMNs (polymorphonuclear neutrophils) was
significantly reduced after vaccinations were given and did not return to
normal for months. Other indicators of immune system depression included
reduced lymphocyte viability, neutrophil hyper-segmentation,

and a reduced white cell count. All vaccines are immune depressing to some
extent and that is the trade-off we are risking. The medical thought is that
we trade a small immune depression for an immunity to one disease. Now let
me repeat, we are trading a total immune system depression (our only defense
against all known disease - including millions of pathogens) for a temporary
immunity against one disease, usually an innocuous childhood disease.
Therefore, the trade is not at all fair. Mullins puts it this way, "Are we
trading mumps and measles for cancer and AIDS."

The trade-off is not worth the risk. We are risking getting many more
diseases than we are "preventing" from getting. [Later we will see that
there is literally no prevention.] Another good example is the ritual of the
yearly flu shot. There may be only two or three varieties of flu viruses in
each shot, hence the names "Asian-Flu", "Japanese-Flu" "Indian-Flu" or
"Swine-Flu". But there are literally thousands, may be millions of
flu-causing viruses. Taking one or two does not make sense and many people
report getting the flu after taking a flu shot. We do not know which variety
of flu will affect us each year and in each locale. Therefore, the best
method to avoid the flu is to strengthen our immune system by eating
properly and getting all the essential vitamins and minerals that our body
needs. Only nutrition can build and support a strong immune system, while
vaccines help to tear our immunity down. Vaccines have been linked to AIDS
and other immuno-deficient disorders as well.

Vaccinations depress our body's immune functions and that keeps us open to
developing many other diseases. It is very childish to think that we are
going to take one flu vaccine and never get sick from the many varieties of
flu that exist, especially since viruses can mutate so fast when the
conditions arise. Keeping up with these fast mutating viruses can only be
done by priming our immune system with good nutrition and keeping the
conditions/environment for their growth minimal. In other words, pathogenic
viruses will not grow where the conditions will not allow it. It is the
terrain which dictates our health and not the germs/viruses themselves.
Germs are pleiomorphic, meaning that they can change with their environment;
rods become cocci, and vice-versa. Thinking that germs cause disease means
that we are not responsible for our own health and we place that
responsibility in the hands of some one who has the means to kill these
germs with toxic chemicals (drugs), even if those drugs/vaccines harm our
body. Vaccines prevent health!

Vaccinations reduce our immunity in many important ways:

1) Vaccines contain many chemicals and heavy metals, like mercury and
aluminum, which are in-themselves immuno-suppressing. Mercury actually
causes changes in the lymphocyte activity and decreases lymphocyte
viability.

2) Vaccines contain foreign tissues and foreign DNA/RNA which act to
suppress the immune system via graft-vs-host rejection phenomena.

3) Vaccines alter our t-cell helper/suppressor ratios ... just like those
seen with AIDS. This ratio is a key indicator of a proper functioning immune
system.

4) Vaccines alter the metabolic activity of PMNs and reduce their chemotaxic
abilities. PMNs are our body's defenses against pathogenic bacteria and
viruses.

5) Vaccines suppress our immunity merely buy over-taxing our immune system
with foreign material, heavy metals, pathogens and viruses. The heavy metals
slow down our immune system, while the viruses set up shop to grow and
divide. It is like being chained and handcuffed before swimming.

6) Vaccines clog our lymphatic system and lymph nodes with large protein
molecules which have not been adequately broken down by our digestive
processes, since vaccines by pass digestion with injections. This is why
vaccines are linked to allergies, because they contain large proteins which
as circulating immune complexes (CICs) or "klinkers" which cause our body to
become allergic.

7) Vaccines deplete our body of vital immune-enhancing nutrients, like
vitamin C, A and zinc, which are needed for a strong immune system. It is
nutrients like these that primes our immune system, feeds the white blood
cells and macrophages and allows them to function optimally.

8) Vaccines are neurotoxic and slow the level of nervous transmission, and
communications to the brain and other tissues. Now we know that some
lymphocytes communicate directly with the brain through a complex set of
neurotransmitters. Altering these factors will also depress our immunity.

4) Links of Vaccines to AIDS -

While the medical profession does not lightly discuss AIDS and vaccines in
the same sentence, there is much evidence linking AIDS to vaccines. Buttram
and Hoffman state, "Indirect immunofluorescence evaluation of T-lymphocytes
from blood samples taken ... after vaccination revealed a temporary drop ...
in the helper/suppressor ratio after vaccination." What that means is that
immediately after vaccines are given our blood "looks" like the blood of and
AIDS patient. AIDS is diagnosed when the T -cell (helper to suppressor)
ratios are depressed and vaccines cause that same occurrence. Now is it any
coincidence that the countries where AIDS is rampant most, are the same
countries which received the most vaccinations? It is no joke when one asks,
"Are we trading mumps and measles for cancer and AIDS?"

When we look into vaccine production we see the links of vaccines to monkey
viruses, like SV-40, which causes immuno-deficiencies (similar to AIDS) in
monkeys. Some scientists feel that SIV and HIV are very similar viruses and
may be one in the same. If it is found in monkeys it is called SIV and if it
is found in people it is then called HIV. Very likely, it is the foreign
nature of SIV which makes it deadly to our immune system and our immune
system goes on the blink. Vaccinations and AIDS are clearly related, and the
medical literature shows us many links to AIDS. The first Hepatitis vaccines
made were notorious for causing AIDS and were made from the blood of the gay
populations, who had high levels of hepatitis and AIDS. Links of AIDS to the
hepatitis vaccines were numerous in the medical literature at the time (the
1970s) of the first hepatitis vaccines and people were afraid to take them
for that reason. Yes, one may fear hepatitis, but we also had a greater fear
of AIDS, which was more deadly and serious a condition, although many more
people experienced hepatitis each year.

Many other views of how vaccines started the AIDS epidemic are available,
but none can be proven with any degree of certainty. Whether HIV is a
disease similar to the SIV found in monkey, remains to be seen. Is SIV and
HIV the same virus? Is SV-40 involved in immuno-suppression and
immunodeficiency? There were reports of the smallpox vaccines delivered to
Haiti, Brazil and Africa containing HIV by the London Times in 1987. Some
persons have taken conspiratorial views of AIDS, but none have surfaced with
any degree of veracity and it misses the point ... all vaccines are
immuno-suppressive and compromise the host's immunity. Whether they contain
actual HIV viruses may be disputable, they will depress the immune system.
Today more care is taken in vaccine production and there are better methods
of locating and removing contaminant viruses, but vaccines are still
dangerous from their humble beginning and set the stage for many other
diseases to follow suit many years later.

5) True Immunity: Where Does it Come From? Nutrition!

Science has glossed over the most valuable point of health, ... nutrition.
What is it that boosts our immune system and gives one a vibrant healthy
life? ... nutrition. What is it that allows one to over -come the most
devastating diseases known to mankind? ... Nutrition. What is the key factor
for the recovery of disease? ... Nutrition. What is needed for the body to
heal itself? ... Nutrition. What key factor prevents disease? ... Nutrition.
What is missing from allopathic medicine today? ... Nutrition! It is
nutrition and only nutrition which boosts our immune system and helps the
body defend itself from foreign pathogens. Herbs, foods, nutrients and
vitamin supplements are the tour-de-force of our immunity and it is
virtually ignored by medical science in favor of drugs (chemicals).

One can speculate many reasons why medical science has chosen to ignore this
most important aspect of our health ... perhaps, because there is no profit
in broccoli and carrots. But regardless of profit there is a side of science
that altruistically searches for truth. Herbalists and naturopaths for
centuries have cured devastating diseases with nature's remedies and proper
diet. Medicine has shunned diet and nutrition (and herbs) as not having a
place in scientific medicine. But the lowly herb can cure more than an equal
share of allopathic man-made (synthetic) drugs which although originally
came from many herbs are now toxic according to their dose and must be
tightly regulated.

The divergent paths of allopathic medicine and herbal naturopathic remedies
is seen in the philosophy of vaccination. Vaccines are the only way modern
medicine has to "prevent" disease for they don't believe in or use herbs or
nutrition. Therefore, toxic vaccines are their only tool to "promote
health". Herbalists and naturopaths, on the other hand, see the person with
a totally different point of view and understanding. The person is taught
how to live with nature, how to eat naturally and how to not create the
environment for pathogens to grow. When the body is periodically cleansed,
disease is not a problem. Allopathy desires to force health by giving the
body more toxins (vaccines) to deal with in a futile and erroneous attempt
at "preventing" disease. Yet, vaccines cause illnesses, many diseases,
numerous disorders and set the stage for cancerous grow while depressing our
body's ability to fight off pathogens. Allopathy depresses important body
functions, while making the body more toxic. Naturopathy helps the body
eliminate toxins while supporting the body's immune functions.

Therefore, there are many points in which allopathic medicine and
naturopathic medicine diverge and differ. Yet, the laws of our land only
allow allopathic methods (vaccinations) of disease "prevention" and not
other more effective and less damaging methods of prevention, i.e.,
homeopathy and naturopathy. Many religions refuse vaccines on religious
grounds, because vaccines are contrary to their beliefs and vaccines are
blood products grown on aborted fetuses and human and animal tissues.
Vaccines grown on animal tissues, aborted fetuses, and cancer cells would be
against anyone's fair judgement and common sense, regardless of religious
beliefs. Therefore, it is common sense which mandates our opinions against
putrid vaccines, as well as religious beliefs.

It is no secret anymore that proper nutrition builds good immunity, when the
medical literature is full of studies on the intimate details of our
immunity as related to nutrients. The fact that nutrition plays a large role
in one's health (and immune functions) can no longer be suppressed by
prejudice. The over-whelming science today substantiates nutrition as a key
factor in our health. Nutrition boosts our immune system like nothing else
can. Field stated, "it is accepted that nutrition is important in the
development and function of the immune system." Harbige noted that
"Nutrition and nutritional status can have profound effects on immune
functions, resistance to infection and auto-immunity in man and other
animals." Scrimshaw and SanGiovanni state that "infections, ... have adverse
effects on nutritional status. ... Conversely, almost any nutrient
deficiency, if sufficiently severe, will impair resistance to infection."
Chandra (Am J Clin Nutrition, 1997; 66(2):460s-463s) also noted, "Nutrition
is a critical determinant of immune responses and malnutrition is the most
common cause of immunodeficiency worldwide." Chandra and Chandra (Prog Food
Nutrition Sci, 1986;10(1-2):1-65) stated that "the immune system plays a key
role in the body's ability to fight infection and reduce the risk of
developing tumors, autoimmune and degenerative disease."

Yet, although this information is new to us now, it is not new to everyone.
Many people have always maintained that a strong immune system began with
good nutrition. Roger Williams, Linus Pauling, Ewan Cameron, Adelle Davis,
John R Christopher, Jethro Kloss, and many other notable nutritionist have
claimed nutrition was important to our health for many years, but were
ignored. Profit of man-made chemicals came before the health of the patrons,
many asked to suffer needlessly in the name of science when they could have
been cured by a simple herbal remedy or a food. Nutrition has been
down-played in the last 80 years in favor of patent-able drugs (man-made
chemicals). Perhaps, the penicillin era was the greatest cause of the
downfall of nutrition as a part of our health. The search for the magic
bullet began with Paul Erlich's compound 606, and continues to this day. We
think that cancer must be cured from without by a man-made chemical, while
we ignore the inner terrain and the body's natural innate abilities (to
heal) within ... governed, of course, by nutrition. Hopefully within the
next decade great strides will be taken in nutrition and health to make up
for lost time. Many physicians are learning nutrition and herbology and
homeopathy on their own time. Their patients will be the better for it. As
more nutritional oriented physicians become available, the people will have
a choice and a place to turn to when in need. Nutrition Produces Health and
Vitality! Vaccines Prevent Health!

6) Vaccines and Cancer -

"I never saw cancer in an un-vaccinated person."

Dr W B Clarke, circa 1909

We don't usually associate vaccinations with cancer, but there are many
citations in the medial literature where vaccines caused cancers. Sometimes
cancer occurred at the site of injection and sometimes a lymphatic type of
cancer would occur many years later in locations. Vaccines cause cancer.
Yes, not everybody gets cancer after receiving a vaccine, but their body has
been seeded with the ingredients for cancer to grow. Picture cancer as a
window of opportunity. Once that window is opened, cancer can grow. Dr
Vincent's work with Biologic Terrain Assessment (BTA) found that all
children were pushed into the cancer "window" after vaccines were given. Now
those children who don't develop cancer were (obviously) able to negate that
cancer "window" with good nutrition. It is the environment which allows
cancer to grow in the first place, and vaccines create that environment.
When the cancer is at the site of the vaccine injection, it is hard to deny
a causal relationship. Miraculously, doctors tell their patients it is
co-incidental or unrelated to the vaccines.

Yet, it was known in the 1800s that vaccines clog our lymphatics and contain
toxic materials which could lead to disease, even cancers. Even Jenner
himself had trouble with his vaccines causing diseases, and death. He was
nearly lynched in one town for his specious concoctions. Our lymphatic
system is designed to carry our lymphocytes throughout our body and maintain
control over our cellular immunity. Therefore, the injection of large
molecular sized proteins (foreign tissues in the vaccines) will clog our
lymph-nodes and create problems for the lymphatic system. Therefore, it is
no mystery that vaccines and lymphatic diseases, like leukemias and
lymphomas, are related.

"Syphilis, phthisis, scrofula, cancer, erysipelas and almost all diseases of
the skin, have been conveyed, occasioned, or intensified by vaccination." Dr
William Hitchman

"Cancer and other vile diseases are daily inflicted on virtuous families by
vaccination."

Dr Edward Haughton, BAMD, MRCS

"Experts say 98 million Americans who took polio shots in the 1950s and
1960s may get a deadly brain cancer from the inoculations ... Researchers at
the University of Chicago Medical Center say that a virus contaminated the
polio vaccine and they have now found genetic material from the virus in a
number of brain cancer victims."

Dr Jacob Rachlin quoted from Weekly World News of Lantana [FL]

Of course, anything which depresses our immunity will eventually lead to
cancer, since it is our immune system which cleanses and eliminates mutated
(cancerous) cells from our body daily. If this is not done, cancers will
grow and develop unchecked by our immune system. Therefore, a healthy immune
system is needed to protect us from cancer and Vaccines Prevent Health.

Vaccines and Auto-Immune Disease - [The injection of foreign animal
DNA/RNA.]

Auto-immune disease is common-place today, but were very rare just a few
years ago. Does anybody wonder why one day we are healthy and the next day
our body no longer recognizes our own cells as self? Could the injection of
foreign animal DNA/RNA have anything to do with our epidemic rise in
auto-immune disease today? Bart Classen, MD has done some remarkable
research on vaccines and auto-immune diseases, especially Diabetes mellitus,
which he sees as a marker disease for all auto-immune conditions. His
research finds that the more that vaccinations are given the more diabetes
(and auto-immune diseases) appears. Dr Classen's research found that this
held true for many animal models; after receiving vaccines they experienced
increases in diabetes. Then he carried his research to include vaccinated
human populations. He found that in retrospective studies of vaccinations in
five different human populations, this fact held true also. The more
vaccines one received the more was their incidence of diabetes (and
auto-immune diseases).

Now it is interesting that the increases in diabetes included Juvenile-onset
diabetes, which we are told today is a profoundly "genetic" disease. Yet, Dr
Claussen's studies revealed that vaccinations [any vaccination] can cause
increases in Juvenile-onset diabetes, too. Now one theory said that the
antigenic structure of the measles/mumps virus was similar to the antigenic
structure of the beta cells (which produce insulin) in the pancreas. So when
our body makes antibodies to fight off measles virus, those antibodies
attack the pancreatic beta cells, too. Viola diabetes!

Vaccines create the foundations for auto-immune disease when foreign animal
tissues are injected into our blood streams. It alters our genes ("jumping"
genes) and creates havoc in our lymphatic system. Auto-immune conditions are
more common today than before massive vaccination programs began in the
1940s. Auto-immune conditions such as ALS, MS, RA, and Diabetes are severe
diseases and not to be taken lightly. They alter people's lives for ever and
cost more than money when we consider the time involved, the stress
involved, and eventually death ensues. There is even some speculation that
auto-immune conditions may be behind the brain conditions they see in autism
and there is some talk in the medical literature of auto-immunity to brain
cells. If the body can not even recognize its own cells, then it has been
tricked into thinking that those cells are no longer self. Why does this
occur? Could AIDS be an auto-immune condition where the lymphocytes are
reacting against each other? What about the myriad of neurological
disorders, kidney disorders, blood disorders and the many diseases
associated with vaccinations? When we are looking for excellent health, we
need to avoid auto-immune disorders. One must remember that Vaccines Prevent
Health!

[Note: Dr Classen feels that Diabetes is an indicator (marker) disease for
auto-immunity.
http://www.mercola.com/article/vacci...uppression.htm

Old June 12th 08, 07:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

Vaccines and Immune Suppression
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

Vaccines, all vaccines, are immune suppressing; that is they depress our
immune functions.

So something which encourages the immune system to create antibodies
against infection is "immune suppressing"? I knew that Mercola would
say almost anything that would sell things from his commercial web
site, but most of the things he says aren't as pig-ignorant as this.

snip remaining idiocy from someone who pretends to the title
"Doctor"

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 12th 08, 08:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
JOHN

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

So something which encourages the immune system to create antibodies
against infection is "immune suppressing"? I knew that Mercola would
say almost anything that would sell things from his commercial web
site, but most of the things he says aren't as pig-ignorant as this.

antibody theory is a hoax, but a useful one to vaccinators
http://whale.to/vaccines/antibody.html

hows that for pig ignorant?

Old June 12th 08, 11:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

So something which encourages the immune system to create antibodies
against infection is "immune suppressing"? I knew that Mercola would
say almost anything that would sell things from his commercial web
site, but most of the things he says aren't as pig-ignorant as this.

antibody theory is a hoax, but a useful one to vaccinators
http://whale.to/vaccines/antibody.html

hows that for pig ignorant?

Yes, that shows that the author of the whale to site is "pig ignorant."
Everything known about physiology backs the antibody theory, including
everything in immunology, which is the study of the immune system.

Anyone who disagrees with the antibody theory is either "pig ignorant"
or a stupid liar.

Jeff
Old June 13th 08, 12:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,alt.support.breast-implant
Peter Bowditch

"JOHN" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .

So something which encourages the immune system to create antibodies
against infection is "immune suppressing"? I knew that Mercola would
say almost anything that would sell things from his commercial web
site, but most of the things he says aren't as pig-ignorant as this.

antibody theory is a hoax, but a useful one to vaccinators
http://whale.to/vaccines/antibody.html

hows that for pig ignorant?

A very good attempt. Keep trying.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com