F4J: A Father Is For Life, Not Just Conception

Old June 9th 08, 06:33 AM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

Default F4J: A Father Is For Life, Not Just Conception

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/06/08/...st-conception/

David R. Usher

F4J: A Father Is For Life, Not Just Conception
June 8, 2008

To succeed, any movement must have slogans that "say it all" to communicate
an irrefutable message that everyone instantly understands.

Today, Fathers 4 Justice staged another brilliant protest, scaling the home
of British feminist minister "Ms." Harriet Harmon, who has been brashly
destroying marriage and fatherhood in Britain for years. If feminists such
as Ms. Harmon want to be known for standing firm for equality (which the
larger body of organized feminists loudly suggest), they need to finally
turn their feet in the same direction as their mouths.

For the protest, F4J unveiled the best slogan I have seen in years: "A
Father Is For Life, Not Just Conception". If that does not say it all, I don't
know what does. This new slogan is at least as good as the one I introduced
in 1988: "We must now grant to fathers the same right to be in the family as
we have granted to women in the workplace".

Some attempt to portray F4J and other legitimate father's rights activists
as "terrorists". Those who suggest this are some combination of idiots,
lying politicians, or feminists.

Legitimate father's rights activists are men who for the most part did
nothing wrong, and were banished from society on purely feminist ideological
grounds. (Sure, we have a few nut-cases on the periphery of our movement
too - just like every other movement has - but that does not in any way
weaken the core movement or the truths on which it stands.)

There are millions of disenfranchised and disaffected good men in Britain
and America. It takes guts to do the right thing in the father's rights
movement, spending years peacefully working for change to end feminist
social and economic violence.

It is well known that real terrorists are actively trying to recruit the
same group of disaffected men. As we have seen recently, too many
disenfranchised men have given up and are taking the violent path.

Radicalism breeds reactionary radicalism. British ministers and American
legislatures would be very wise to fall over backwards working with leading
men's rights activists to accomplish serious pro-marriage reforms of family
law.

In fact, I will go so far to say that there is no better way to end
terrorism than to aggressively reform family law and senseless
marriage-destroying government programs in Britain and America. Read the
truth: Men who have a high level of investment and a stake in society cannot
be attracted to the terrorist agenda.

Sir Winston Churchill summed up the moral quandary now faced by millions of
good men today when he said "Never give in! Never give in! Never, never,
never. Never - in anything great or small, large or petty - never give in
except to convictions of honor and good sense."

The moral quandary faced by half of British and American men today, and
stodgy inbred politicians hiding behind illegitimate feminist mantras,
emanate directly from F4J's new slogan "A Father Is For Life, Not Just
Conception". Only legislators can break the impasse on this moral quandary
to finally put Britain and America back on solid paths to economic and
social security.

The war on marriage and fatherhood is now at least forty years old - the
longest-running war in American and perhaps British history. Responsible
father's and men's rights activists have been fighting this war diligently
and peacefully at least as far back as 1968.

Both countries can declare an end to this unjustified and immoral war, and
preclude terrorism in the future, by openly giving legitimate men's rights
and pro-marriage activists a seat at the center of the table.

Those who think Fathers For Justice is radical climbing buildings and
hanging banners from them must be reminded that the suffragette movement in
Britain was not politically recognized until suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst
attempted to burn down the homes of two ministers who opposed "votes for
women". Pankhurst was later convicted and imprisoned for burning down the
home of British Exchequer David Lloyd George in 1913.

My grandmother Florence Wyman Richardson Usher, who founded the Equal
Suffrage Association in St. Louis in 1908 (and a friend of Pankhurst's), was
horrified and greatly distressed about the unexpected emergence of
suffragette violence in Britain. In her notes and diaries (which I maintain
as curator) she expressed great worry that American suffragettes would end
up resorting to violence too.

Abraham Lincoln was a lifelong peacemaker who finally resigned himself to a
bloody war with the South after conducting test skirmishes in Missouri to
see if those who believed in slavery would fight or give in. As it turns
out, they fought like hell, and the American Civil War was the result.

Nearly a century later, I share the same concern. Fathers rights activists
in Britain and America must be given tremendous credit for relying
exclusively on peaceful means for the past fifty years, when suffragettes
resorted to violence after only about a decade of activism.

It is a matter of historical record that the Marxist-feminist and Leninist
intelligentsia, who relocated to America and the free European countries in
large numbers after World Wars I and II, have been very successful
transmogrifying free countries into what we fought so valiantly against.

Marriage-absence is the resulting keystone problem driving the greatest
economic, budgetary, and social problems of the formerly-free western
nations. It is high time we usher this feminist cabal out the door, never to
destroy freedom again.

The worst thing Britain and America could do would be to ignorantly continue
wreaking countless acts of feminist social violence on millions of good men
and husbands, placing them in impossible situations where too many give up
on their own country and find something else to do. The risks to national
and international security, the tremendous costs of marriage-absence, and
the frightful expense of attempting to secure every square inch of the
planet far outweigh irrational fears of reforming family law in western
countries.

-----------------

David R. Usher is Senior Policy Analyst for the True Equality Network, and
President of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, Missouri
Coalition

Old June 10th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

Default A Father Is For Life, Not Just Conception

" It is a matter of historical record that the Marxist-feminist and
Leninist
intelligentsia, who relocated to America and the free European countries
in large numbers after World Wars I and II, have been very successful
transmogrifying free countries into what we fought so valiantly against.

It's disappointing that the people of today are so ready to give away what
was so hard fought for by others in the past.

Freedom should not be a thing of the past!

Upstanding Father. Druggy Mother. Father is denied Custody Henry Child Support 1 August 7th 07 08:11 PM
Age and conception [email protected] Pregnancy 9 January 19th 07 05:10 AM
conception 0607 Pregnancy 21 June 16th 04 09:48 PM
More conception questions from me... Denise Pregnancy 4 November 8th 03 04:49 PM