swimsuit ordeal

Old June 21st 08, 02:02 PM posted to misc.kids
Rosalie B.

Default swimsuit ordeal

Clisby wrote:

dejablues wrote:
"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
i guess it's really good i don't have a girl. i don't allow
pink in my house (except kitten noses). i'm also very grateful
i was born before the onslaught of pink & lavender for girl's
clothes.

I've got granddaughters who really are into that pink and lavender
stuff. One of them has a purple bedroom, and I've aided and abetted
by painting a bed valence for her with a turreted castle on it in
shades of blue and purple.

any "girl clothes" i own now are black, but the majority of
my wardrobe is schwag t-shirts from Linux conventions & black
jeans. life is simple here
lee

(Mother ,do you think they'll drop the bomb?)

I used to disdain pink , until I realized that it looks good on me.

Pink looks good on me, too, but I still dislike it. Unless, of course,
the only available Speedo that fits is pink, in which case my dislike of
pink is outweighed by my dislike of going to a different store.

I don't mind wearing pink, although I prefer greens, and blues. I
used to cringe at wearing red because I thought it made people apt to
look at me. (I was very self-conscious about my big bosom, especially
because truck drivers used to whistle and cat-call at me when I was
waiting for the bus or something - that kind of thing was more
prevalent then I think)

Also, my dad used to be really into photography and he wanted a person
in the foreground of the picture and he wanted them to wear some red.
Posing for his pictures was kind of boring I thought. But I don't
have any hang-ups about wearing pink.

I just hate it on walls. In our first house, someone painted the
living room and dining room a dusty rose, and I hated it. I don't
like brown much either except in natural wood, and I absolutely HATE
ecru, or tan or any of those colors especially for walls but also for
clothing.

swimsuit ordeal MarieD[_2_] General 34 June 17th 08 01:49 AM
James Watson's Ordeal & The Left Control Of Discourse. R. Steve Walz Solutions 755 December 18th 07 01:49 PM
James Watson's Ordeal & The Left Control Of Discourse. Don Stockbauer Solutions 1 October 27th 07 12:00 PM
Raising your teen doesn't have to be an ordeal [email protected] Solutions 0 March 30th 07 02:36 PM