"My mother groaned, my father wept ...

Old September 7th 03, 05:16 PM
Tiina Kartovaara

Default "My mother groaned, my father wept ...

.... into the dangerous world I leapt;
Helpless, naked, piping loud,
Like a fiend hid in a cloud.
Struggling in my father's hands,
Striving against my swaddling-bands,
Bound and weary, I thought best
To sulk upon my mother's breast."
-- William Blake

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active labor.
He weighed in at 3520g (c.a 7lbs12oz) and was 52,5cm (c.a. 21,5") tall.
Baby, mom, dad and big sister are doing great.
Birth story upcoming!

Posting on behalf of his wife Tiina.

Proud daddy
Aarne

Old September 7th 03, 07:49 PM
Truffles

Congratulations, Tiina and Aarne!

Welcome to the world, little Joel! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old September 7th 03, 08:11 PM
iphigenia

Tiina Kartovaara wrote:

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active
labor. He weighed in at 3520g (c.a 7lbs12oz) and was 52,5cm (c.a.
21,5") tall. Baby, mom, dad and big sister are doing great.
Birth story upcoming!

Congratulations! Glad all is well.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old September 7th 03, 11:11 PM
Daye

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:16:13 GMT, Tiina Kartovaara
wrote:

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active labor.

Congrats to both parents!!! Welcome to little Joel!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old September 8th 03, 02:27 PM
Irene

Tiina Kartovaara wrote in message ...

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active labor.

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Joel!

Irene
Old September 10th 03, 12:24 PM
Chookie

In article ,
Tiina Kartovaara wrote:

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active labor.
He weighed in at 3520g (c.a 7lbs12oz) and was 52,5cm (c.a. 21,5") tall.
Baby, mom, dad and big sister are doing great.
Birth story upcoming!

Congratulations to you all!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990
Old September 10th 03, 06:46 PM
Tiina Kartovaara

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Tiina Kartovaara wrote:

Joel Herman was born on Sept. 6 at 1251pm after 6 hours of active labor.
He weighed in at 3520g (c.a 7lbs12oz) and was 52,5cm (c.a. 21,5") tall.
Baby, mom, dad and big sister are doing great.
Birth story upcoming!

Congratulations to you all!

DH actually posted on this ng by mistake (I gave him very specific
instructions to post the announcement on misc.kids.pregnancy) - I guess
he was too excited to follow instructions! :-) Anyway, I wanted to thank
all of you for your congratulations and let you know that baby, mom,
dad, and big sis are all doing great.

And since I'm tandem nursing a newborn and a 4-year-old, you might be
seeing more of me on this ng in the future! :-)

Thanks once more!

Tiina
SAHM to nurslings Emilia,4
and Joel, b. 09/06/03

What is a Father? Mike General 20 May 4th 04 08:43 PM
More on Mother Charged with Murder hierophant Pregnancy 0 March 12th 04 06:13 PM
Please help experienced parents...Need Discipline strategy for 10yr and 13yr olds TommyK General 3 February 21st 04 06:00 PM
Mother Gets Prison for Daughter's Abuse. Kane General 3 February 8th 04 02:37 PM
Father Upset With Foster Service Over Near-Drowning Of Son [email protected] General 0 June 30th 03 10:43 PM