I nursed in public today :)

Old October 5th 03, 03:20 AM
Molly Ging

Default I nursed in public today :)

Okay, so it wasn't the first time but it was all about where I did it.

If anyone if from the Detroit Michigan area and is familiar with Sommerset
Mall you'll understand.

This is the hoity toity mall... VERY hotsy totsy. And there I was... smack
dab in the middle of the mall nursing DS. I was so proud. I did get a few
horrified looks from the "trophy wives" but that made it even sweeter!

Proud,
Molly

DS 8/22/2003

Old October 5th 03, 06:06 AM
Marie

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:53:45 -0700, "Sue"
wrote:
Yep, I live in Royal Oak and very familar with it. Sommerset mall is one of
my husband's biggest accounts also. I really don't care for the mall myself.
I feel like I need to wear an evening gown just to go there. I especially
don't like having to have an appointment to see santa ;o)

I just can't imagine a mall like that lol. Aren't malls for the
elderly to walk in the mornings and the scary teens to take over in
the evenings? ;o)
Marie
Old October 5th 03, 06:53 AM
Sue

Yep, I live in Royal Oak and very familar with it. Sommerset mall is one of
my husband's biggest accounts also. I really don't care for the mall myself.
I feel like I need to wear an evening gown just to go there. I especially
don't like having to have an appointment to see santa ;o)

I am surprised you got any looks at all because around here, everyone
breastfeeds and it's usually not a big deal.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old October 5th 03, 07:20 PM
Sue

Marie wrote in message
I just can't imagine a mall like that lol. Aren't malls for the
elderly to walk in the mornings and the scary teens to take over in
the evenings? ;o)
Marie

ROTFL. Yes, there supposed to be, not at this mall though.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old October 7th 03, 12:54 AM
Amy M.

WoW! Congrats! DH and I have a joke that they have to see your W2 to gain
enterance to that mall! LOL! Very high end!
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Old October 7th 03, 10:41 PM
kristi

"Molly Ging" wrote in message ...
Okay, so it wasn't the first time but it was all about where I did it.

If anyone if from the Detroit Michigan area and is familiar with Sommerset
Mall you'll understand.

This is the hoity toity mall... VERY hotsy totsy. And there I was... smack
dab in the middle of the mall nursing DS. I was so proud. I did get a few
horrified looks from the "trophy wives" but that made it even sweeter!

Proud,
Molly

DS 8/22/2003

Yay for you! I live relatively close to Somerset Mall. I've NIPed
there in the food court and the fountain area, but we don't go all
that often (who wants to get dressed up to go to the mall?).

And I'm kind of pleased to see so many Michigan mkbers. Cool.

Kristi
Old October 8th 03, 03:10 AM
nutcat

Hi! Very cool to see there's others from my area.
I live a couple miles from Somerset Mall so am familar.
I'm proud of all of you who nursed in the middle of the mall like that. I
never felt comfortable with that. I always went to the 'Mother's room' at
Nordstrom- I thought that was pretty great with the comfy couch & all.
Take Care, Paula

DS 10/1997
DD 8/2001