Doananism, The Great Pretender

Old January 8th 04, 08:11 PM
Doan

Default Doananism, The Great Pretender

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:57:21 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....yet another Doananism.

LOL! Kane can't even tell the sample size in the Embry study.

Of course I can. I won't until you met the debate criteria.

Gee! And deny all the parents the information they need to make
an informed decision? :-)

All you have to do is post the study Doan. You know, the one you have,
and I don't...R R R R

The sample size is so ridiculously low that only anti-spanking zealotS
with "cargo cult" mentality would rely on it. :-)

What music are you listening to, Doan?

Oldies & Metallica, how about you? ;-)

I must compliment you. You show everyone that you dance so well!

Then you should have seen Kane9 chasing his tail! :-) Care to ask him
what the sample size of the Embry study is? I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE
YOU! ;-)

Like everyone else, I just can't seem to break away from watching the
entertainment you are providing.

-Jerry-

And like every other anti-spanking zealotS, you seem to not want to know
what the sample size of the Embry study is? Is it 5? 10? 15? :-)

Doan

Old January 8th 04, 08:17 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote: What is our answer to The Question? And this
time answer The Question
that was asked, not your made up replacement.

Already answered - reasonable person standard!

Your dumber than dumb answer tells people nothing, Doan. You simply
demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! It seems that only anti-spanking zealotS have a problem with it!

I would think that most everyone you deal with has a problem with the fact that
you routinely demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! I have always backed up my arguments with concrete evidence. I
can't say the same about anti-spanking zealotS! :-0

What's a reaonable person standard and how do you know?

If you have to ask then you ARE NOT REASONABLE! :-)

I'm reasonable enough to know that you, of all people, should never have
children, Doan, for their sake.

LOL! ONLY ANTI-SPANKING ZEALOTS SHOULD HAVE CHILDREN???

Prove your challenge to me that I've claimed to be "never spanked."

Get your master Chris Dugan, LaVonne or Gerald in on it and I will.
They seem to have abandonned you! :-(

I asked you to prove your challenge to Kane about a month ago, You couldn't
do it. Kane is doing a good job showing you for what you are, Doan. It
doesn't look like Kane needs any help, and we all know that you can't prove
what you asserted anyway.

And I have been asking you more than once if you are in on this. You have
been silent since!

And I'm still waiting for your answer.

Then respond to the two posts I DIRECTED at you since!

Is it just you, or is your whole family slow at comprehending?

Nope! IT'S JUST YOU! :-)

Doan

Old January 8th 04, 08:22 PM
Kane

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan

wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

wrote:

[...]

Who would you know what people want or don't want. You can't even
figure out what the people on YOUR side of the issue want.

I would suspect the folks YOU refer to are watching you squirm and
enjoying the hell out of it.

You have repeatedly made challenges you haven't been willing to back
up.

You haven't even proven you HAVE the Embry study, now have you?

You give NO information other than finding a place where Dr. Embry
said "punishment" (who by the way has gone on since then to recognize
that "punishment" as in sitting and watching, isn't "punishment" at
all, but letting children learn by example).

Then you called me a liar because I stated something I know and you
didn't.

Why don't you call the good doctor up, or write him and ask and give
up the public masterbatory exhibitionism you are so fond of?

I'm sure he'd be willing to clear it up. He did for a friend of mine
recently...who was kind enough to forward MORE of Dr. Embry's work.
More current, and more thorough even than his original study.

You, Doan, ain't got ****...you don't have The study, you haven't
answered The Question, and you can't even settle the "never-spanked"
question YOU brought up but continue to pretend I have some obligation
to prove or disprove. What a stumblebum.

Poor, Doananizmer...just can't let go of his weiner and the blood
keeps draining from his brain....R R R R R R R R R

Doan

Kane
Old January 8th 04, 08:36 PM
Kane

Doan wrote in message ...

snip................

I have already exposed you on what a liar you are about the Embry study
(no PUNISHMENT).

What did I "lie" about?

You continually need lessons in the english language. If I am
mistaken, I an not lying. If I misquote I am not a liar.

If I deliberately mislead, then and only then am I a liar.

Now let's take a look at your post below...

If you can get Chris, LaVonne or Jerry in on this
"never-spanked" issue, I will be glad to provide the burden of proof.

Now look at the misleading going on. None of them had a single thing
to do with the debate between you and I on the issue of what the
demarcation line is from spanking to abuse....yet YOU diverted by
bringup up the Embry study, they quickly threw in Chris name....a
dodge, a diversion, deliberate misleading...hence: A LIE.

You brought up LaVonne completely out of context, and Jerry as
well...yet another attempt to avoid debating me honestly on The
Question when you found yourself in the corner YOU made for
yourself.....yet another attempt to dodge, divert, mislead.....hence:
A LIE.

Even your statement above, "I will be glad to provide the burden of
proof" is misleading. You aren't being asked to provide a burden of
proof. You are being expected, as anyone is in a debate, to provide
PROOF for your statements..and you've failed miserably and when called
on it danced off into as many diversions as you could manage...include
this below:

Anybody else who are interested in the proof can email me and I will
provide the google archive. For Kane, since he claimed the "burden of
proof" is on him, he has to provide his own! :-)

Instead of answering my request to provide proof of your challenge
about my having said I was "never-spanked" you twisted the
wording...rather amateurishly I might add.....to pretend I had said I
had the burden of proof.

Have you any idea of what a child you appear to be at this point?

I've given you easy outs. You have such an overinflated ego and
opinion of yourself you can't even back down for obvious mistakes.

Doan

Just more Doananism on your part. How stupid you appear to the public
reading this.

I've archived this entire series of posts for you. One day I'll trot
them back out in the hopes you'll be older, wiser, and more honest,
and can laugh at your own childish foolishness.

Prove you have the Embry study. The one Dr. Embry refers to in his
quote I cited from the magazine article.

Answer The Question truthfully.

And for goodness sake either put up or give it up on the
"never-spanked" question. I have NO investment in this issue anyway
and I know exactly what I said so I know you are bluffing, dancing and
dodging as it were, big time on this.

In other words, stop being a child Doan.

We ALL may stop laughing out loud AT you and start to laugh with
embarrassment FOR YOU pretty soon. I'm starting to actually feel a bit
sorry for you myself.....but hopefully that will pass soon....R R R R

Kane
Old January 8th 04, 08:46 PM
Doan

On 8 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

Doan wrote in message ...

snip................

I have already exposed you on what a liar you are about the Embry study
(no PUNISHMENT).

What did I "lie" about?

The punishment component in the Embry study!

You continually need lessons in the english language. If I am
mistaken, I an not lying. If I misquote I am not a liar.

So you are now pleading STUPIDITY???

If I deliberately mislead, then and only then am I a liar.

Then you are guilty of lying!

Doan

Old January 28th 04, 02:10 AM
Doan

Still doing the Kane9 Kan't dance??? ;-) If anyone want a copy of
the Embry Study, I'll be glad to provide a copy. Just send me an
email.

Doan

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan

wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

Old January 28th 04, 02:12 AM
Doan

Default The Kane9 Kan't dance continues...

So were you lying or just being stupid, Kane9? ;-)

Doan

Old January 28th 04, 05:39 AM
Kane

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:10:27 -0800, Doan wrote:

Still doing the Kane9 Kan't dance??? ;-) If anyone want a copy of
the Embry Study, I'll be glad to provide a copy. Just send me an
email.

So do you have Dr. Embry's permission to reprint?

Doan

And why have you refused to meet the simple criteria to debate? After
all YOU and all the other spankers that come here claim to know where
the line between abuse and spanking is.

Just come up with it, and also clear up the claims of what I may or
may not have said about "never-spanked" and PROVE to me you have a
copy of the Embry study, and we can boogie. No?

Otherwise folks might get the idea that you don't want to debate and
are using these three simple criteria to weasel out of it.

By the way, what is on page 46 of the Embry study?

Patiently waiting....tap, tap, tap, tap

R R R R R

Kane

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan

wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

Old February 22nd 04, 04:56 AM
Doan

On 27 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:10:27 -0800, Doan wrote:

Still doing the Kane9 Kan't dance??? ;-) If anyone want a copy of
the Embry Study, I'll be glad to provide a copy. Just send me an
email.

So do you have Dr. Embry's permission to reprint?

LOL! I guess I have to keep the study to myself then. ;-) Hey, stupid
Kane9, how do you think I got a copy? Ever heard of "fair use"?

Doan

And why have you refused to meet the simple criteria to debate? After
all YOU and all the other spankers that come here claim to know where
the line between abuse and spanking is.

Yup, a call to the local DA or CPS agency is all it takes. Have you
called your local DA or CPS and ask? :-)

Just come up with it, and also clear up the claims of what I may or
may not have said about "never-spanked" and PROVE to me you have a
copy of the Embry study, and we can boogie. No?

Weasel words again. :-)

Otherwise folks might get the idea that you don't want to debate and
are using these three simple criteria to weasel out of it.

Logic of a "never-spanked" boy. :-)

By the way, what is on page 46 of the Embry study?

I need written permission from Dr. Embry to tell you. Why don't you write
him and ask him? :-)

Doan

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan
wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

Old February 22nd 04, 05:51 AM
Kane

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:56:22 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 27 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:10:27 -0800, Doan wrote:

Still doing the Kane9 Kan't dance??? ;-) If anyone want a copy

of
the Embry Study, I'll be glad to provide a copy. Just send me an
email.

So do you have Dr. Embry's permission to reprint?

LOL! I guess I have to keep the study to myself then. ;-)

You may do whatever you wish. I didn't challenge YOU. You challenge me
as a way to dodge the bullet called, The Question.

Hey, stupid
Kane9,

If you knew how to pronounce my name you'd know how inane the adhom
is.

how do you think I got a copy?

You don't have a copy. There are none out there that did not come
directly from Dr. Embry. There is a reason, but I'm not going to tell
you. YOU have to do your own work.

You see, Droanie, I know you have been bluffing and lying the whole
time. And this little tidbit is just the last nail in your coffin.

When you first brought up the study, as a phony balogna dodge from The
Question, and claimed I didn't have it, you very likely thought it
wasn't attaiable....because YOU had tried for a long time to get
it...you've used the Embry study "you don't have it" dodge before.

I did have it and I knew if it was available...it isn't. So I knew
instantly that if you didn't get it directly from Dr. Embry, or from
me, or from another principle involved directly in the study, you
didn't have it, so I check with Dr. Embry.

You are a liar, little boy.

You gave it up in another way as well, but it would be a clue for you
that I'm not handing over...it had to do with your willingness to send
someone else The Embry Study...but you can sweat.

If you have anything of Dr. Embry's it isn't the steet entry study,
report number........, well, I think I'll just let you sweat a bit
more.

Ever heard of "fair use"?

Sure. It's note of any consequence because you don't have the study I
do, the one that is on street entries of a specific population...and I
asked you for the most interesing characterist of the subject
demographic......silence.

I asked you for the page number of where discussion of the demographic
starts in the report......silence.

I asked you a specific name quoted on a specific page, which I gave
you for easy lookup....the same last name as a frequent poster to
these ngs........silence.

I've also learned to see you layin' weasel tracks for a fast dodge out
of here too. Not going to debate Embry with me, eh?

Just can't meet the simple requirements that, as I have promised,
should you meet them, I'll follow through with debate, even including
a copy of the study I have if you request it. (with a signed non
disclosure agreement as per legal copyright limits...we can discuss
and share openly some of the content...but not print a contiguous
complete copy...should be easy to comply...no?)

Course you can print a complete copy of the "fair use" copy you have,
right? And get with the debate with someone else. You have thousands
of folks to share with.

By the way, how is it none of your buddies, like The Couch Croucher,
haven't stepped into the breech....you know HE wouldn't give me a
copy.

Didn't he ask for one? You have to ask him before you'd send him a
copy to prove to someone, anyone, that you do, right?

I'll accept the word of Chris or LaVonne. In fact I'd accept their
word if you just answered the questions I asked and they told me, to
preserve your precious "face."

Note: you made the challenge and I've met you and defeated you at
every dodge you've tried so far. And this one will be met by forcing
either you getting honest by Wednesday, fat chance, or making you
build yet another escape hatch, and you seem to have your little
weasel paws a workin' away already.

Will you take the cowards way, as you have done so often in the past,
and you did with this post...."I didn't really mean to be debated I
just put out bait for Kane." R R R R R R

Or will you get a copy of my copy of Embry...for which you will sign a
non-discloser agreement to standard copyright limitations under law.

I did not receive the document to be published, but to be used in its
parts for discussion.

You won't follow through. You haven't the guts.

I've taken great pleasure in exposing you for the little moral retard
that you are. Not once have you stepped up and answered a reasonable
question with a reasonable answer.

You wouldn't even give a single page number to refrence a single
question of mine about content, nor a single instance of a page number
to reference questions of me that you claimed were from the Embry
study. And if you had ANY Embry report or study you could have done
that.

Why didn't you just make one up?

R R R R....because you can't be sure I don't have those bits and
pieces YOU do and could nail you...but then it's just your cowardice
again. You could have a copy in hand from me if you had been willing
to be honest.

At best you now page count references and citations.

I asked nothing of you but the truth. You choked in all three
instances, two of which YOU created yourself.

Do you like what has happened to your "bait" and your "fun?"

I do.

I'll miss you around here little boy.

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

[...]