Birth trauma attorneys: Something OBs should never do...

Old May 7th 07, 08:52 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default Birth trauma attorneys: Something OBs should never do...

BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS: SOMETHING OBs SHOULD NEVER DO

OBs should never pull on babies' spines with women semisitting or
dorsal - their birth
canals senselessly closed up to 30%. (For the simple grisly
biomechanics and clinical and radiologic references from the medical
literature, see Gastaldo TD. Birth. 1992;19(4):230-1.)

Such gruesome pulling with the birth canal senselessly closed the
"extra" up to 30% (vacuum or forceps delivery) occurs in an estimated
1 in 10 births.

OBs sometimes pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal
cords.

"Outward [the obstetrician is] icily calm, but inward [he] is
extremely
harrassed...attempting to disguise how hard he is really pulling on
the
fetal head."
--Kinch RA. Clin Obstet Gynecol 1962; 5:1031-43 quoted in Pauerstein
CJ
(ed). Clinical Obstetrics. NY: John Wiley & Sons 1987:871.

LADIES: If you are placed semisitting or dorsal...

To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%, just roll
onto your side as you push your baby out. Ask for help. It's that
simple yet OBs fail to do this - even when they pull with hands,
forceps or vacuums.

ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENT:

Women shouldn't have to ask for the "extra" up to 30%.

Most women don't KNOW to ask...

Please prosecute just one obstetrician to send a message.

I am in favor of pardons for MDs. They are being TRAINED to commit
this obvious felony. They can't stop because stopping would be
tantamount to admitting the obvious crime.

It's not just law enforcement attorneys remaining silent...

**BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS** AREN'T MENTIONING THE BIRTH-CANAL-CLOSING
CHILD ABUSE IN BIRTH TRAUMA CASES WHERE WOMEN WERE PLACED SEMISITTING
OR DORSAL. (If any birth trauma attorneys **are** mentioning the birth-
canal-closing, I would like to hear about it.)

The following was originally posted Apr 26, 2007...

NOTE: Child abuse prevention folks are dragging their feet -
pretending it is OK for law enforcement to ignore the Four OB Lies...

California Chiro Board members: Please help... See my SIMPLE question
post,
URL below.

Oregon DHS personnel (listed below) and CCE-interested persons (listed
below): Please help...

Some babies are DYING from the obvious mass MD spinal manipulation
crime.
Details below.

THE PROBLEM: Law enforcement is looking the other way - ignoring
obvious MD
lies.

Steve Harris, MD arrogantly BOASTS about law enforcement looking the
other
way:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

1. Attention Oregon DHS child abuse prevention officials (RENE DUBOISE
et
al., listed below):

Some babies are DYING.

Please see the two simple DHS ACTION STEPS at the very end of this
post.

2. Attention Council on Chiropractic Education/CCE-interested persons
(listed below)...

CCE-INTERESTED PERSONS (LISTED BELOW): THIS IS A CHIROPRACTIC
EMERGENCY

I say again: Some babies are DYING.

I have received no response yet from the American Academy of
Pediatrics/AAP
regarding my "Pediatricians Reach Out to Chiropractors" post, slightly
edited excerpted as follows:

PEDIATRICIANS REACH OUT TO CHIROPRACTORS

PEDIATRICS editor Jerold Lucey, MD recently published a call for
"greater
collaboration" "particularly" with chiropractors in regard to spinal
manipulation of children, as in,

"Patient safety demands a greater collaboration between the medical
community and other health care professionals, particularly
chiropractors,
such that we can investigate and report harms related to spinal
manipulation
together."
--Sunita Vohra, MD FRCPC MSc et al.^^^ Pediatrics. 2007 Jan;
119(1):e275-83.
Epub 2006 Dec 18. PubMed abstract

^^^Sunita Vohra, MD, FRCPC, MSca, Bradley C. Johnston, NDa, Kristie
Cramer,
MSca and Kim Humphreys, DC, PhDb
a Complementary and Alternative Research and Education Program,
Department
of Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
b Department of Graduate Education and Research, Canadian Memorial
Chiropractic College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

OPEN LETTER archived for global access; see below.

Sunita Vohra MD FRCPC MSc
Director
Complementary and Alternative Research and Education/CARE Program
Stollery Children's Hospital
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
University of Alberta
Director, Canadian Pediatric CAM Network (PedCAM)
8213 Aberhart Centre One
Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6G 2R7
Phone: (780) 407-3798 Fax: (780) 407-7136

Sunita,

Let us investigate and REPORT together (to law enforcement) "harms
related
to spinal manipulation"...

Be advised: You missed MANY cases of "inappropriate provision of
[CAM]
spinal manipulation for serious medical conditions..."

By using semi-sitting and dorsal delivery, MD-obstetricians - the most
prolific CAM manipulators of children - are
closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals closed the
"extra"
up to 30% when babies get stuck - as they pull with hands, forceps and
vacuum extractors.

For the simple grisly biomechanics of semisitting delivery - and for
clinical and radiographic references - see Gastaldo TD. Birth.
1992;19(4):230-1.

SOME BABIES DIE - some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation with the birth canal closed the "extra" up to
30% is
gruesome.

MD-obstetrician experts have been lying to cover-up.

It is CRIMINAL for MD-obstetricians to pull on tiny spines with birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30%.

Lying to cover-up just makes the crime more obvious...

For the Four OB Cover-up Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

BABY BRAIN BLEEDS

A recent study found that 26% of vaginal births result in baby brain
bleeds...

See MRI: Brain bleeds in 26% of vaginal births (Looney et al. 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...46b6292cae7566

MASSIVE BABY BLOOD ROBBERY BY MDs...

Baby brain bleeds at birth are very likely made more serious by the
fact
that MD-obstetricians are also robbing babies of 50% of their blood
volume.

The euphemism for this obvious crime is "immediate cord clamping."
Retired
obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates the baby
blood
robbery happens in EVERY CESAREAN BIRTH and in most cord blood banking
births.

After MD-obstetricians amputate the baby's natural transfusion/
resuscitation
device (mother and placenta), MD-pediatricians run across the room to
-
transfuse and resuscitate the baby!

See Dr. Morley's website - www.cordclamp.com...

And see again: Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

MDs DENYING CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS - LYING BY OMISSION

Sunita, you and your colleagues - including one doctor of chiropractic
-
expressed concerns regarding chiropractic advice given regarding
childhood
immunization, as in,

"Concerns regarding chiropractic care have been raised about advice
given
regarding childhood immunizations..."

I have a concern regarding MEDICAL "advice given regarding
childhood immunizations."

MD-needle vaccinations are NOT immunizations - they are ATTEMPTED
immunizations - usually attempted fraudulently/criminally - without
obtaining true informed consent.

Mark D. Fox, MD, PhD once mentioned the "consent charade" of organized
medicine's mass vaccination behavior (in Pediatric Annals
[(Jul)2001;30:422-23]):

"[O]ne could argue we should dispense with the consent charade..."

MD failure to obtain informed consent is a crime/battery - even if
good medicines are being forced. [See the California Supreme Court's
1993
THOR decision.]

When I called attention to organized medicine's criminal "consent
charade" in regard to vaccination....

Steve Harris, MD (already quoted above) arrogantly BOASTED about law
enforcement looking the
other way:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

Dr. Harris is right - MDs are - in effect - above the law - until law
enforcement acts...

See Prison time for MDs (also: Dr. Denniston: An apparent Cirp.org
error)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...4b232324a6e9e8

MDs ARE MOSTLY ANTI-IMMUNIZATION

In addition to their vaccination promotion fraud, MDs are lying by
omission - denying massive numbers of
babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

MDs are failing to inform women that their bodies automatically scan
for pathogens and automatically manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they
"inject" with their breasts - immunizations which (reportedly) make
MD-needle
vaccinations work better.

MDs are thus ignoring a golden opportunity to make the immunization
(breastfeeding) and vaccination rates skyrocket.

IT'S MASS IMMUNOLOGIC CHILD ABUSE:

What woman, informed that she can immunize her baby daily and
(reportedly) make MD-needle vaccinations work better, is going to fail
to at
least
ATTEMPT to breastfeed/immunize her child daily?

MDs claim they are pro-immunization but they are actually mostly
ANTI-immunization.

See The F Crime: Arkansas State Board of Health President Karen
Konarski-Hart, DC
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4352

THE F CRIME

Incidentally, "the F crime" - just mentioned - is another mass medical
crime. Municipal chemotherapists - the vast majority of them
unlicensed -
are in effect forcing babies to take the poison fluoride - even now
that the
Centers for Disease Control and the American Dental Association have
conceded that babies should not be consuming the poison. See
www.fluoridealert.org for further details...

Unfortunately, - law enforcement officers - attorneys
general and district attorneys - are looking the other way....

Again, that arrogant boast of Steve Harris, MD regarding law
enforcement looking the other
way:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

MEDICINE'S MASS INFANT PENIS SLICING CRIME...

In 1987, I caught American pediatricians perpetuating phony "babies
can't
feel pain" neurology as they senselessly ripped and sliced infant
penises en
masse.

American pediatricians are STILL senselessly ripping and slicing
infant
penises en masse...

It's obvious mass child abuse.

American pediatricians did some strange things when I called for an
end to
the mass child abuse and for a religious exemption from the child
abuse
statutes for the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the
foreskin on
the penis....

See HIV: Keeping MDs out of prison: Dr. Poland, AAP and
infant circumcision revisited
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...c7261a4aafff5a

NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE SKULLDUGGERY

My Oct. 11, 1987 letter calling for an end to the obvious mass child
abuse by American MDs was copied to the New England Journal of
Medicine...

A month later, on November 19, 1987, the New England Journal of
Medicine
belatedly published
Harvard pain expert KJS Anand's admission that he and others had used
phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology for decades. [N Eng J Med
1987;317:1322]

Anne B. Fletcher, M.D. editorialized, in that same November 19 issue
of
the Journal, that the pain of circumcision is "incurred by infants."

Anand later told me that he had submitted his paper to the Journal the
year before, but was told it would be "too inflammatory."

I think my Oct. 11, 1987 letter to PEDIATRICS - withheld by Editor
Jerold F.
Lucey, MD - stimulated NEJM's belated publication of Anand and
Hickey's
article.

PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE

I say NEJM and PEDIATRICS editor Jerold F. Lucey, MD committed
psychological
violence against me, as in,

"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a
form
of]...psychological violence."
--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African
science.
JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503

Jerold F. Lucey, MD never did publish my Oct. 11, 1987 letter exposing
Poland et al. perpetuating uncorrected American medicine's phony
"babies
can't feel pain" neurology.

That was BILLIONS of dollars' worth of infant screams ago.

The only upside to organized medicine failing to stop the mass infant
suffering and failing to save America BILLIONS of dollars (that I can
think
of) - is that I persisted and discovered MORE billions to be saved -
more
suffering to be ended...

BACK TO THE SENSELESS BIRTH-CANAL-CLOSING...

MASS ADULT VAGINA SLICING...

Vagina slicing - ostensibly to widen the birth canal and prevent
tears - should never be done with the birth canal closed up to 30%
(see
above) - yet this obvious obstetric crime
is ROUTINE.

According to NIH research (Shiono et al.), mass vagina
slicing/routine episiotomy is known to increase severe perineal
tears by 50X, and,

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is
trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup /factbk3/factbk3.htm

American MDs could make birth much better - save America MORE billions
-
just by stopping their routine vagina slicing.

Aside from the fact they are closing birth canals and
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible
to open
birth canals...

IT'S MASS SEXUAL ASSAULT BY MDs...

According to the National Center for Victims of Crime,

"...examples of sexual assault include..Someone putting...an object in
or on
your vagina...when you don't want them to...A doctor, nurse, or other
health
care professional giving you an unnecessary internal examination or
touching
your sexual organs in an unprofessional, unwarranted and inappropriate
manner."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?d...cumentID=32369

BACK TO MEDICINE'S MASS INFANT PENIS SLICING CRIME...

American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward males
involves
not only PENETRATION of a genital orifice - but SLICING OFF a genital
orifice (the preputial niche) - as most infants scream their protests.

The mass infant penis ripping and slicing too is obvious mass sexual
assault.

BOTTOMLINE...

My Oct. 11, 1987 letter to NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE should have
been
published.

BILLIONS have been wasted on senseless infant surgeries.

I AGREE WITH SUNITA

It is indeed time for pediatricians and chiropractors to collaborate -
and
REPORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT - ALL of the obvious MD crimes.

The massive MD spinal manipulation crime can finally end - right along
with
other medical crimes I pointed out years ago.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to:

PEDIATRICS Editor
Jerold F. Lucey, Burlington, VT

PEDIATRICS Associate Editor
Ralph D. Feigin, Houston, TX

PEDIATRICS Senior Managing Editor
Kerry O'Rourke, Elk Grove Village, IL

PEDIATRICS Managing Editor
Joe Puskarz, Elk Grove Village, IL

American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP
Robert Perelman, Director, Department of Education

Michael J. Held, Director, Division of Scholarly Journals and
Professional
Periodicals

END "Pediatricians reach out to

chiropractors (also: AAP's breastfeeding fraud and that pesky PF
Riley, MD)"

NOTE: The AAP addressees are being copied AGAIN. Hopefully they will
respond this time.

Attention CCE-interested persons: Please forward this to AAP and join
me in
asking that pediatricians IMMEDIATELY collaborate with chiropractors
for
patient safety purposes - from childhood immunizations to childhood
spinal
manipulation.

Copied to the following CCE-interested persons:

"Weeks, Laura" ; "Watkins, Judith"
;
"Weathersby, Ed" ; "Van Dusen, Lee"
;
"Temple, Vern" ; "Saubert IV, Carl"
; "Perillat, Muriel"
;
"Patten, Larry" ; "McAulay, Brian"
; "Maltby, John" ; "Luken,
Kirstine"
; "Liewer, Donna" ; "Lamm,
Lester"
; "Kershenstein, Karen" ;
"Kern,
Donald" ; "Keppler, Bill" ;
"Gatterman, Meridel" ; "Gastaldo, Todd"
; "FCER, Deanna Beck" ;
"Evans,
Ronald" ; "Elliott, Horace" ;
"Donohue,
Beth" ; "Davenport, Cynthia" cynthia@aspa-
usa.org;
"Corcoran, Kevin" ; "Byrne, Barbara"
; "Casey, George" ; "Carpenter,
Ann"
; "Blackshaw, Lance" ; "Batzer,
Jan"
; "Barrett, Sheri" ;
"Barrale,
Ralph" ; "Baird, Rand"
;
"Badiee, Reza" ; "Anglim, Sean"
;
"Zolli, Frank" ; "Zeigler, Mark"
; "Winterstein, James" ;
"Riekeman, Guy" ; "Phillips, Reed"
; "Nicchi, Frank" ;
"Mancini,
Fabrizio" ; "Hoyle, Doug" ;
"Goodman, George" ; "Givrad, Matthew"
; "Gelardi, Thomas"
;
"Clum, Gerard" ; "Cleveland III, Carl"
; "Brimhall, Joseph"
; "Brassard, Richard" ;
"Meeker, William" ; "Wickes, David"
; "Pfeifer, Joseph" ; "Little,
Craig" ; "Konarski-Hart, Karen" ;
"Galligan, Kathleen" ; "DuMonthier,
William"
; "Bub, Glenn" ;
"Gamerman,
Marc" ; "Jackson, Randolph" ;
"Sawyer, Charles" ; "Pope, Roger"
;
"Onorato, Anthony" ; "O'Connor, Martha"
; "Moran, Mike" ;
"Mooney,
Sandra" ; "McDonald, J. Clay"
; "McDaniel, Julia" ;
"Jensen,
Clyde" ; "Gerstein, Lawrence"
; "Foreman, Stephen" ;
"Browne,
Patrick" ; "Ramirez, Glenda"
;"O'Connor, Martha" ;
"Kuhl,
Laura" ; "Bennett, Ray"

ATTENTION CCE-INTERESTED PERSONS:

As indicacted above...

In addition to their obvious mass spinal manipulation crime...

MDs are fraudulently promoting vaccination and (via a key lie of
omission) denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free
daily
immunizations.

It's mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse by MDs - to go along with the mass
physical child abuse that MDs commit at birth.

CCE is **PROMOTING** the vaccination crime!

See CCE promotes vaccination crime; helps CDC deny free daily
immunizations
(also: CCE's 'accepted standards of professional ethics')

NOTE: In response to "CCE promotes vaccination crime," CCE's Dr.
Foreman wrote:

"Please remove my address from your e-mail list. I am officially tired
of
your Quixotic ramblings. Seek treatment."

See Medicare chiro x-ray fraud: CCE's Dr. Foreman 'officially tired'
of
hearing about it...

CCE's Dr. Foreman may be the man calling himself Stephen Foreman, DC
of the
California Board of Chiropractic Examiners back when I was looking
into
state boards of chiropractic examiners passing an American
Chiropractic
Association resolution saying in effect that only DCs are trained to
identify vertebral subluxations on x-ray even as state boards (and
NBCE)
were not testing chiro grads on this putative "chiropractic"
diagnostic
skill.

SPEAKING OF THE CALIF. BD OF CHIRO EXAMINERS...

I stopped paying for (voluntarily forfeited) my chiropractic license
after I
was told^^^ that telling women that obstetricians are closing birth
canals
the "extra" up to 30% is outside the scope of chiropractic practice in
California.

^^^I was told this years ago by a man calling himself Michael
Schroeder,
attorney for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Years
later, I
was SUED by a man calling himself Michael Schroeder who was once an
attorney
for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Details to any
who are
interested.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CHIROPRACTORS:

IS it outside the scope of chiropractic in California to tell pregnant
women
that obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%?

It's been two years - I've asked the Board a few times - no answer
yet...

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3526

Excerpted from: Babies and A BIZARRE FEDERAL RULE
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....aac38b83ee5bbd

Non-spinal chiropractic adjusting (education) is the best treatment
when
subluxations
are noted - whether the subluxations are in medicine or chiropractic.

As Dr. DD Palmer noted back in 1910 - in a book devoted to adjusting
chiropractors - especially his son BJ...

"When a member of society has fallen, send for an
educator...Chiropractic
came as an educator..." [1910:465,876,116] (NOTE: DD subtitled his
book "The
Chiropractor's Adjuster. Education was an important method of
chiropractic
adjusting for the Founder.)

IN 2006, I CONTACTED CCE - THE PEOPLE WHO MAINTAIN STANDARDS OF
CHIROPRACTIC
EDUCATION...