FAO Daye astrology charts

Old August 1st 03, 10:04 PM
Daye

Default FAO Daye astrology charts

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:51:27 -0700, "Sue"
wrote:

Daye wrote in message
Well, if you are a believer in Astrology (as I am), it probably does.

Do you happen to have a site where I could look up a

Hey Sue!

These are a couple per child that I found. Basically, I looked in
google.com under "sign + child". Also I would recommend Linda
Goodman's book "Sun Signs." The book is a very easy read, and she is
a wonderful writer. Plus, she is also an Aries!

Virgo child

http://www.armonics.net/cicogna/virgo_e.html
http://www.live-astro.com/content/su...go_child.shtml

Saggitarian

http://www.live-astro.com/content/su...us_child.shtml
http://www.armonics.net/cicogna/sagittario_e.html

and one that was born on June 17th?

A child born on 17 June would be a Cancer. My DD is a Cancer.

http://www.armonics.net/cicogna/cancro_e.html
http://www.live-astro.com/content/su...er_child.shtml

If you have any questions, just let me know.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old August 1st 03, 11:25 PM
Daye

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:11:02 -0700, "Sue"
wrote:

Thank you so much. Wow, the sagitarian describes Kara to a T (or tee?)

I am glad that I could help!

I think possibly knowing a little about the astrology behind Kara will help
me to cope, lol.

I personally like to know the signs of people I deal with. It gives
me an insight into who they are, and it also helps me deal with their
faults better.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan