Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency:received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authoritiesin Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from NewYork City.

Old August 6th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

Before a child is capable of properly taking care of their own
personal cleanliness after using the toilet, someone, usually their
father or mother, assumes the responsibility.

Better copy that to documents, Greg.

You may need the excuse.

Old August 6th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 5, 7:56 pm, firemonkey wrote:
On Aug 5, 7:00 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Aug 5, 5:59 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Aug 5, 6:47 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Aug 5, 4:07 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Aug 5, 4:50 pm, Greegor wrote:

snip

Doesn't it bother you a bit that this woman was
trying to money launder over $20 Million dollars
to an off shore account?

I think it bothers you a LOT more than me, Greg.

You're not worried about her co-conspirators in the racket?

They should be the ones worrying.

Did you REALLY think she did this alone?

I don't know.

G You even ignored the question about whether
G this person was able to collect FOOD STAMPS.
G without regard for HER financial holdings or earnings.
DS Well, when you get the answer to the food stamp
DS question, post it... and I'll insult you all over again.

Are we having fun yet?

GFYS... now I am.

It's a flaming hoop you jump through any time I want! LOL

G You just launched more insults toward me?
DS Yes, I did.
G Do you think CPS SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED
G the DOLLARS that MOTIVATED THIS
G EVIL JUDITH LEEKIN WOMAN?
DS GFYS.
G Why are you so touchy about the question Dan?
DS Which question?
G THIS ONE!
G Do you think CPS SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED
G the DOLLARS that MOTIVATED THIS
G EVIL JUDITH LEEKIN WOMAN?
DS GFYS.

DS I don't know.

Family Rights advocates generally DO know what to expect.
Sometimes you complain about their dishonesty, but
when the BIG MONEY is involved you get shy about
having a suspicion? Are you WAFFLING Dan?

You claim a LOT of experience with CPS and their
corrupt ways, yet you aren't quite SURE that
they would lie about the BIG MONEY?

Hilarious!

Why don't you just profess your ENDLESS LOVE
for the corrupt agencies Dan?

You're trying to bail out the Titanic with a Dixie Cup!

Isn't it embarassing to be such a butt kisser for the agencies?

DS There, I did it again!
G Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
G about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
G were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
DS Post the true facts... not your speculation.
G A news story reported $55 per day per child.
G How is the math beyond that speculation?
DS Who knows if that's accurate?
DS Now confirm all your other numbers.
G Check my MATH, Dan!
DS You need to prove all the figures in
DS your calculations are accurate and true.

Why in hell do I need to prove that?

To establish beyond a reasonable doubt that your conclusion as far as
the amount of money is accurate.

I don't need beyond a reasonable doubt!
I don't even need a PREPONDERANCE!
I don't need diddly squat to accuse the Child Protection INDUSTRY
of telling lies about the money this evil woman got for her RACKET!

The agencies just don't want to give me the information
that reveals what a corrupt bunch of *******s they are!

So you admit you conclusion isn't accurate.

No, I admit that the agencies are so crooked they
create a situation where YOU CANNOT KNOW in detail.

MY figures are as accurate as they can be based
on logical extrapolation.

As LONG as they're going to conceal the figures
I assert my right to make the best ESTIMATE I can!
If they don't LIKE that, well.... That's just TOO BAD!

Best estimate... meaning a guess on your part,

Extrapolation and Projection are valid mathematical concepts.
The agencies use them for FUNDING constantly.

Isn't it awful when these concepts work
AGAINST THE AGENCIES PUBLIC RELATIONS STANDING?

When they do this do you BUY IT?
I've asked this question several times and
you EVADE or dodge with GFYS.

I HEREBY ASK FOR A FULL PUBLIC ACCOUNTING!

WooWoo.

I'm sure THAT'LL do it.

Yes.

If CPS was forced into a public accounting, they
would have to hire the people who cooked the books
for the MOB or for ENRON.

G Isn't that my right?
DS To be an asshole?
DS It never stopped you before.

Cute!

Any moron who can MULTIPLY and knows
where a decimal point and commas go can
see they are being LIED TO about the numbers.

YOU are the nay sayer, but rather than finding any
actual mathematical or source fault with my
4.75 Million dollar figure, you issue general demands
for proof? Whose SIDE are you on?

I'm simply looking for accuracy in the calculations.

You are enabling stonewalling by CPS.
Looking for accuracy in this case is a delay tactic.

What am I delaying?

From this post of yours it appears you're just guessing.
Why do you seem to be protecting the AGENCIES?

I just want accuracy.

Get them to hand over the numbers then!

It'll take YEARS and enable more of the same abuses.
But that's what you intend right?

Against my evil mathematical assertions?

Get the hard figures and you can argue!
Until then, you and your buddies at the agencies
will just have to suffer the ravages of the
citizen with a dangerous calculator!! LOL

G The $55 per day for special needs kids came from an article.
G Beyond that it's simple to multiply by the number of kids,
G number of days in a month, number of months in a year,
G and 24 years (from an article).

DS Post the citations for each of the figures you used.

There is only one citation, $55 per day for special needs kids.
It is in one of the news articles on this VERY STORY
about Judith Leekin.

Beyond that it's simple MULTIPLICATION!
You can do that right?

x10 kids

For the entire length of time?

x30 days in month

Some months have more days, some less.

x12 months

Accurate.

x24 years

DUHHHHH.

She received money till all the children were 24 years old?

She ran this scam since the middle 1980's.

Till the individuals were 24 years old?

I think NOT!!!

How nice for you!

She was given 8 within TWO months, for example.
(Straight from a news story out of NY, Dan.)

Tear it up Dan!

DONE!!!!!

Whip out your agency threatening CALCULATOR! LOL
Anxious to protect your beloved agencies from
the ravages of a citizen with a calculator?

The ravages of a fool with a calculator.

Isn't DEMOCRACY a gas?
The US Constitution, gotta love it!

G The question about FOOD STAMPS is fairly obvious.
G As I understand it, with special needs kids, she was able
G to obtain Food Stamps for TEN PEOPLE with no regard
G to her holdings or earnings.

G Dan Sullivan, HOW MUCH would you estimate
G this JUDITH LEEKIN got in FOOD STAMPS EACH MONTH?

DS I don't know.

You don't know anybody who gets FOOD STAMPS?

No.

I hear it's around $140 per month, per head,
but CHECK MY FIGURE Dan! Ask around!
You must know somebody who gets a full draw.
Like a disabled person.

You ask around, Greg.

I did. I got $140 per month per head.

And don't forget to whip out your evil agency crushing calculator!

How much BOLOGNA and BREAD would that buy Dan?

You Family Rights reformer you! LOL

G As I understand it she was also able to obtain
G GRANT MONEY for adding onto her house as well.

DS Citations?

Ask Ron! Yeah, he is ANXIOUS to tell you publicly
about how much GRANT MONEY would be available
to somebody with TEN "special needs" kids!

If he won't tell you, then ask SHERMAN!

Come on! Come on! Be quick about it!

Time is money! Wouldn't want to drag this out and delay it!

Or would you?

DS Do you think the Child Protection INDUSTRY wants
DS that to be reported Dan?

Did you miss this question Dan?

Let's have it!

G Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
G the full funding amount involved?
DS More than trusting your speculations?

G DO YOU TRUST THE FIGURES FROM CPS DAN?
DS I haven't looked at them.
G Not the 2 million in the press or the 1.26 Million in the press?
G Haven't you looked at those numbers?
DS No.
G Head in the sand Dan?

Head in the sand, Dan?

G Dollar amounts severely under claimed. DS See above.
G Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.
DS See above.
G Why no consideration when I asked about whether
G the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
G FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?
DS You can ask anything you want, Greg.
G Did you think I needed your approval?
DS Did I say you did?

read more »

Wow, Google is either going bonkers on me or I am very tired, sorry
folks.

I'd like to make it up to you all by using the millions in food stamps
"I" get for my "kid" per month to host a party in the South of France,
at my castle. (also paid for with food stamps). Of course I will send
the jet to pick you all up. Lets party!!!!
greg, as punishment for being mean you will not be allowed participate
in pony rides.

See you there!

Firemonkey

Old August 6th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 5, 9:11 pm, firemonkey wrote:

Wow, Google is either going bonkers on me or I am very tired, sorry
folks.

I'd like to make it up to you all by using the millions in food stamps
"I" get for my "kid" per month to host a party in the South of France,
at my castle. (also paid for with food stamps). Of course I will send
the jet to pick you all up. Lets party!!!!
greg, as punishment for being mean you will not be allowed participate
in pony rides.

See you there!

Firemonkey

I understand Donald Trump financed the great majority of his real
estate holdings with food stamps.

Old August 6th 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

FM Your girlfriends daughter said you washed
FM her private parts with your bare hands greg,

G No she didn't.

DS Were you in the room with the little girl when she was
interviewed bt
DS the CW?

Had already seen the report from CPC.

You did admit putting your hands on the girl and forcing her into the
shower.

To rinse shampoo from a child's head.

How many times did you put your hands on her to force her into the
cold showers?

And don't tell me she got in willingly.

Actually yes.

Standard caseworker tactic to LIE and hope she could
get a confession.
The girl never said that at all.

Did you get a copy of the video/audio tape?

Report.

They got bupkis and were DESPERATE to make a case.

But is WAS documented in the caserecord.

No.
It's purely YOUR obsession Dan!

Something about the other caseworker's PERJURY and
controlling the child for 21 days with NO COURT AUTHORIZATION.

The OTHER CW?

There were many.
Two in the investigative phase.

One applied unreasonable pressure on us
because she was going on vacation.

Seemed like a complete nut case!

Are you claiming that since the other CW supposedly committed perjury
the CW who documented the little girl saying you washed her privates
with your bare hands had to be lying?

No caseworker documented the washing privates thing
because the child never said it.
It was just a rotten trick going for a confession.
Needless to say it BACKFIRED.

Dan Sullivan's little girl said:
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

G Did you touch her with something in the toilet?

G What is a puppet bear? (Condom?)

G Was your daughter being truthful when she said this?

G Why were you anywhere near the toilet when she was in there Dan?

G How old was this little girl, Dan?

And you put your bare hands on her Dan?

Old August 6th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
FM Your girlfriends daughter said you washed
FM her private parts with your bare hands greg,

G No she didn't.

DS Were you in the room with the little girl when she was
interviewed bt
DS the CW?

Had already seen the report from CPC.

You did admit putting your hands on the girl and forcing her into the
shower.

To rinse shampoo from a child's head.

How many times did you put your hands on her to force her into the
cold showers?

And don't tell me she got in willingly.

Actually yes.

How many times did she get in willingly?

Standard caseworker tactic to LIE and hope she could
get a confession.
The girl never said that at all.

Did you get a copy of the video/audio tape?

Report.

They got bupkis and were DESPERATE to make a case.

But is WAS documented in the caserecord.

No.
It's purely YOUR obsession Dan!

Greg, if it's IN the report that she said it, and you didn't see or hear the
audio/video tape, there's no way you could truthfully claim she didn't say
it.

Something about the other caseworker's PERJURY and
controlling the child for 21 days with NO COURT AUTHORIZATION.

The OTHER CW?

There were many.
Two in the investigative phase.

One applied unreasonable pressure on us
because she was going on vacation.

Seemed like a complete nut case!

Are you claiming that since the other CW supposedly committed perjury
the CW who documented the little girl saying you washed her privates
with your bare hands had to be lying?

No caseworker documented the washing privates thing
because the child never said it.

Then how did that accusation become part of the case?

It was just a rotten trick going for a confession.

When and where did that happen?

Needless to say it BACKFIRED.

Dan Sullivan's little girl said:
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

G Did you touch her with something in the toilet?

G What is a puppet bear? (Condom?)

G Was your daughter being truthful when she said this?

G Why were you anywhere near the toilet when she was in there Dan?

G How old was this little girl, Dan?

And you put your bare hands on her Dan?

Go wack off to something else, Greg.

Old August 6th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency: received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authorities in Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from New York City.

My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
20 Million + to an offshore account.

I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.

Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
outside all day doing a meticulous job.

Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?

Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.

Old August 6th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.

What's a "full draw?"

Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

"Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
20 Million + to an offshore account.

Where does the figure $20 million come from?

I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.

Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.

LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
outside all day doing a meticulous job.

No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?

Classy lady!

Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?

Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in boyfriend?

Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.

All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.

Old August 6th 07, 05:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

G My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
G What's a "full draw?"
G Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

That's what Food Stamps pays per head max.

G Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

DS "Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

What are you refuting my assertion with? ATTITUDE?
You had your chance to come up with another number.
So what are you whining about Dan?

G When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
G a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

G Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
G 20 Million + to an offshore account.

DS Where does the figure $20 million come from?

Somebody who wrote in to those public comments
on a news story. ( you know, like YOU did! )
They said she approached them seeking help
to launder the money to an offshore account.

G I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.
DS Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.
DS LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

How much are they PAYING YOU DAN?

G Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

DS Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

A newsman's photo on a newspaper web site?
Dan, Are you as computer illiterate as Firemonkey is? LOL

Just Google Judith Leekin and find the picture of her house!

G She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
G outside all day doing a meticulous job.
DS No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?
DS Classy lady!
G Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
G actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?
DS Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in
boyfriend?
G Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.
DS All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.

When we do it will be much bigger and legit.

Old August 6th 07, 06:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
G My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
G What's a "full draw?"
G Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

That's what Food Stamps pays per head max.

Everywhere?

G Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

And you know for a fact she got food stamps for each?

DS "Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

What are you refuting my assertion with? ATTITUDE?

It's called a question.

You had your chance to come up with another number.
So what are you whining about Dan?

I'm not whining.

G When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
G a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

G Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
G 20 Million + to an offshore account.

DS Where does the figure $20 million come from?

Somebody who wrote in to those public comments
on a news story. ( you know, like YOU did! )
They said she approached them seeking help
to launder the money to an offshore account.

So that must be true?

You could have written in and said she asked you to launder $50 million.

G I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.
DS Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.
DS LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

How much are they PAYING YOU DAN?

Who?

G Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

DS Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

A newsman's photo on a newspaper web site?
Dan, Are you as computer illiterate as Firemonkey is? LOL

Just Google Judith Leekin and find the picture of her house!

G She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
G outside all day doing a meticulous job.
DS No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?
DS Classy lady!
G Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
G actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?
DS Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in
boyfriend?
G Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.
DS All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.

When we do it will be much bigger and legit.

Dream on, fool.

Old August 6th 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

G My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
G What's a "full draw?"
DS Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

That's what Food Stamps pays per head max.

Everywhere?

G Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

And you know for a fact she got food stamps for each?

Do you know for a fact that she was not?
Which presumption would be wise in this case?

DS "Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

What are you refuting my assertion with? ATTITUDE?

It's called a question.

You had your chance to come up with another number.
So what are you whining about Dan?

I'm not whining.

G When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
G a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

G Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
G 20 Million + to an offshore account.

DS Where does the figure $20 million come from?

Somebody who wrote in to those public comments
on a news story. ( you know, like YOU did! )
They said she approached them seeking help
to launder the money to an offshore account.

So that must be true?

It bears investigation.

You could have written in and said she asked you to launder $50 million.

I didn't write in.

G I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.
DS Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.
DS LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

How much are they PAYING YOU DAN?

Who?

Oh Yeah! WHO is paying you as well?