A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.support » Single Parents
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Pics!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 17th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 103
Default Pics!

I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!


  #2  
Old November 17th 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 196
Default Pics!


xkatx wrote:
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!


Thanks Kat!

your children are adorable and oh so precious is that little new baby
you have there ! You done good!!!!! congrats! Do you have some help? I
am starting to get really excited about the newest little joy coming
into our home in about three months! My Daughter just changed her mind
on the name she was naming her Lilli Anne Rose but now she says it will
be Hailie Anne.

Bev

Bev

  #3  
Old November 17th 06, 04:15 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 103
Default Pics!


"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really
not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the
computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put
them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!


Thanks Kat!

your children are adorable and oh so precious is that little new baby
you have there ! You done good!!!!! congrats! Do you have some help? I
am starting to get really excited about the newest little joy coming
into our home in about three months! My Daughter just changed her mind
on the name she was naming her Lilli Anne Rose but now she says it will
be Hailie Anne.

Bev

Bev


Thanks Bev!
Adorable... When they're not storking themselves in the face with a shovel,
eating cat food or pooping to the high heavens!!
N does help a lot. He'll stay here if I need to go out, and then I just
have M to drag around, rather than all 3 of them.
I bet you can't wait for this next one! I really like the name Lillian, or
almost anything along those lines. I had suggested Lillian, as well as
Lucy, but last second, Aunt Margie (Norm's aunt) had to die
I then kinda used that to my advantage, sorta... I had suggested the name
Maggie back before A was even born, and N did NOT like it. He said it
reminded him of Maggie from the Simpsons - for some reason, I think I might
have already told this story, but oh well...
I called him while we were still in the hospital and suggested Maggie, once
again, and once again, he instantly said no, he didn't like it, so after I
told him to shut up and let me finish, I said Maggie, as in Margaret, after
Aunt Margie, and he changed his mind. Oh, and I made N's mom cry over it
lol She had to stop in the morning and say thank you and all that
I also really like Hailie, although it's not a name that really crossed my
mind. For some reason, to me, it sounds like a very feminine, pretty name!
Hailie Anne sounds really nice together as well. Hopefully she doesn't
change her mind again! She still has 3 months to do that, right? :P
And... At least she's not telling everyone she's going to name the baby
something like Bertha... I did that to my family, when they were relentless
with, "What you going to name the baby?? Have you picked out a name? I
like X for a name!!" I finally, just to shut everyone up, said I've decided
that I really like the name Penelope. My dad nearly flipped his lid over
that


  #4  
Old February 16th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 43
Default Pics!

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:15:06 -0500, xkatx
wrote:


"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so.
Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really
not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the
computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put
them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together
in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!


Thanks Kat!

your children are adorable and oh so precious is that little new baby
you have there ! You done good!!!!! congrats! Do you have some help? I
am starting to get really excited about the newest little joy coming
into our home in about three months! My Daughter just changed her mind
on the name she was naming her Lilli Anne Rose but now she says it will
be Hailie Anne.

Bev

Bev


Thanks Bev!
Adorable... When they're not storking themselves in the face with a
shovel,
eating cat food or pooping to the high heavens!!
N does help a lot. He'll stay here if I need to go out, and then I just
have M to drag around, rather than all 3 of them.
I bet you can't wait for this next one! I really like the name Lillian,
or
almost anything along those lines. I had suggested Lillian, as well as
Lucy, but last second, Aunt Margie (Norm's aunt) had to die
I then kinda used that to my advantage, sorta... I had suggested the name
Maggie back before A was even born, and N did NOT like it. He said it
reminded him of Maggie from the Simpsons - for some reason, I think I
might
have already told this story, but oh well...
I called him while we were still in the hospital and suggested Maggie,
once
again, and once again, he instantly said no, he didn't like it, so after
I
told him to shut up and let me finish, I said Maggie, as in Margaret,
after
Aunt Margie, and he changed his mind. Oh, and I made N's mom cry over it
lol She had to stop in the morning and say thank you and all that
I also really like Hailie, although it's not a name that really crossed
my
mind. For some reason, to me, it sounds like a very feminine, pretty
name!
Hailie Anne sounds really nice together as well. Hopefully she doesn't
change her mind again! She still has 3 months to do that, right? :P
And... At least she's not telling everyone she's going to name the baby
something like Bertha... I did that to my family, when they were
relentless
with, "What you going to name the baby?? Have you picked out a name? I
like X for a name!!" I finally, just to shut everyone up, said I've
decided
that I really like the name Penelope. My dad nearly flipped his lid over
that


You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.
  #5  
Old February 16th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Pics!

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?


You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted tex


  #6  
Old February 17th 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 43
Default Pics!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:39:04 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?



No one else seems to have made this connection


this is weird google posts weem to retain the nhide quote show quote thing
this is the second time I've noticed it. can't be coming from opear
becasue it doesn't hide quotes


You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after
a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.- Hide quoted
text -

- Show quoted tex



  #7  
Old February 18th 07, 09:13 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Pics!

Opera is just a bad thing.


On Feb 17, 10:12 am, marika wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:39:04 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?


No one else seems to have made this connection

this is weird google posts weem to retain the nhide quote show quote thing
this is the second time I've noticed it. can't be coming from opear
becasue it doesn't hide quotes





You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after
a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.- Hide quoted
text -


- Show quoted tex- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -



  #8  
Old February 18th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 43
Default Pics!

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:13:24 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

Opera is just a bad thing.


yeah but it's all I can use on this machine.
Google's suckitude is off the charts.

Also, I think it's google that's doing this, not opera.

My cousin is a chess champ and chess teacher, and he has these neat
calling cards where his email address and other contact information is
printed on a square with checks.

btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?

--

"2) design initial seeding functions, mutation operators, and
crossover operators that always produce valid equations given
valid equations for their input, if any.
Both approaches work perfectly well."--xanthian


On Feb 17, 10:12 am, marika wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:39:04 -0500, Lester Mosley

wrote:

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?


No one else seems to have made this connection

this is weird google posts weem to retain the nhide quote show quote
thing
this is the second time I've noticed it. can't be coming from opear
becasue it doesn't hide quotes





You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell

after
a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.- Hide

quoted
text -


- Show quoted tex- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -




  #9  
Old February 20th 07, 11:09 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Pics!



btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?


No i did not know this

  #10  
Old February 21st 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 43
Default Pics!

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:09:25 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:



btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?


No i did not know this

Double whoa! They must have kept it very quiet. although i thought i heard
there was a picture of him with the obit in the paper with full headdress.

Not even sure
of his exact age, wow.
maybe 70 or more?

The funeral was on Sunday. He had a huge family. The musicians in the
area are going to put together a fundraiser in the near future to
commemorate all the good stuff he did over his lifetime, I will let you
know more about it when i find out

--

"There are two Kingdom Halls in the area:
1584 S 8th St Camden, NJ 08104-1469 (856) 365-0065
417 Walnut St Camden, NJ 08103-2033 (856) 365-4457
Remember, Kingdom Halls are just buildings. "--vance lipscomb
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE Breastfeeding 0 December 19th 03 06:58 AM
frenums, GOOD pics in presentation Dawn Lawson Breastfeeding 3 October 22nd 03 04:15 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.