Quick test for you..

Old August 23rd 08, 01:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

Default Quick test for you..

Part 1..

When your parents got divorced, what did you believe about divorced men?

True or False?

____ Most divorces happen because the man falls in love with another woman.
____ Most divorces happen because the husband is abusive, alcoholic, or
emotionally unstable.
____ Many divorces happen because the father committed adultery.
____ Fathers generally lose interest in their children after a divorce.
____ Financially most fathers are far better off than mothers after divorce.
____ Mothers are usually more depressed than fathers after their divorce.
____ College educated mothers are rarely angry about money after divorce.
____The husband is usually the person who wants the divorce.
____ Most divorced fathers do not make their child support payments.
____ It is extremely rare for a mother to prevent the father from seeing the
children.
____ Your Score (10 possible true)

Part 2

How was your father treated after the divorce?
? = not sure 0=no/never 1=rarely 2= fairly often 3= almost always/yes

___My father was given almost equal time as mom had with us kids .
___My father was legally allowed to have almost as much time with us kids as
our mother had.
___My friends treated my dad the same way they did when my parents were
married.
___My doctors, counselors and teachers kept my father informed about me.
___My school sent information to my father just like they did for my mother.
___If I saw a therapist, he or she included my father in the counseling
sessions.
___My teachers made sure my father was invited and welcomed in parent
activities.
___My friends' parents continued to treat my father like a full-fledged
parent.
___My dad was told far enough in advance about my activities so he could
arrange to attend.
___Adults in our religious community continued to treat my father as a
full-fledged parent..

____Your Score

Part 1 can be found he http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=2087

Part 2 can be found he