Dons/d'geezers delirious kook out

Old July 18th 07, 11:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking,talk.politics.guns
American Greed

Default Dons/d'geezers delirious kook out

0:] wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
would you take your head out of each other's lap and read what you
post!!!!

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Donna Shaw (Dennis Deakin) wrote
Did you have anything to do with delivering boys to that British fag.
Hell, he wasn't even a U.S. citizen, hell, he didn't even live in the
U.S. - but Oregon CPS delivered boys to his summer home on request.
Wonder where he got the tip that Oregon gives its kids to anybody who
asks.
Dan wrote The typical "The proof is on the internet" response.

Didn't you see the story of the British perv who got kids from Oregon?

You didn't read the story, Greg.

It wasn't kids... the victim was a nine year old boy.

And Dennis didn't read it either.

Dennis wrote "he wasn't even a U.S. citizen, hell, he didn't even live in
the U.S."

When the story CLEARLY states that the man "is a citizen of England
living
in San Mateo..."

FURTHERMORE... where in that story is anyone in particular named as being
responsible for sending that boy to the pervert?

Where is the connection to Kane?

Or anyone?

Answer; there is none!!!

GFYS, Dennis and Greg.

Or you could GFEO!

RR R RR R R R R R.

Even YOU think I am Donald L. Fisher. R R R RR ...too good.

Just what the bobbsie twins have been trying for...for their nonsense to
cause someone to lose track and confuse us.

Lose track of what - which sock goes with which koo-koo.

Watch them work that to death, while ignoring Dennis' defamation suit as
defendant and Greg's wonderful history of savaging every successful
fighter against CPS that comes here.

WTF is it you are constantly babbling about. Who's dennis - and what's
'he' have to do with you and your CPS ilk?

Dennis, don't touch that Black Oak. Keep it watered, and fertilized. In
fact, why not go out there now and pee under it. I know you need to.

?

I don't bluff, neither does Don.

You're a sniveling, whining coward Don - you come here and abuse folk -
run parents and grandparents off - stalk, harass, and falsely accuse
folk - but as soon as someone pulls your card, you pee yourself and
start running around like the sniveling pussy you are 'I'm calling the
fbi' I'm calling the fbi' -- like the little girl you are.

Ony thing is - fbi laughs at you just like we all do. lol.

You're pathetic, Don - typical CPS pathetic scum.

Tell your wifey what you did...quick.

Please, tell me you're a girl so I don't lose faith in mankind.

0:]

Old July 18th 07, 06:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking,talk.politics.guns
0:]

"Greegor" wrote in message
[...]

I'm Kane. Neither Don or I are cowards. You certainly are though.

you come here and abuse folk -

Proof?

run parents and grandparents off -

Proof?

stalk, harass, and falsely accuse
folk -

Proof?

but as soon as someone pulls your card,

Pull my finger.

you pee yourself

Yes, from laughing at your silly pointless and easy to see through lies.

and
start running around like the sniveling pussy you are 'I'm calling the
fbi' I'm calling the fbi' -- like the little girl you are.

Is that what you think little girls do?

Ony thing is - fbi laughs at you just like we all do. lol.

You possibly. Not me.

You're pathetic, Don - typical CPS pathetic scum.

I'll get word to him, if he's not already reading this pointless
diversion you've tried.

Tell your wifey what you did...quick.

Please, tell me you're a girl so I don't lose faith in mankind.

Female's aren't 'mankind?'

Oh, you mean "male."

Are you an example of male bravery then?

'Smater, Dennis, figure out what you've done and decided to huff on the
hookah to hide from your stupidity?

So what's the wife tell you to do, Dennis?

Or is she also a victim of your contempt for females?

0:]

0:]