Help Judith and Leo have a Baby!

Old September 13th 07, 03:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
yaelweiss01

Default Help Judith and Leo have a Baby!

Dear Friends,

I am writing to you to ask for your support at babydreams.org. Judith
and Leo are two bright, talented, and loving people who have chosen to
make their life together in Israel, having met while pursuing an
undergraduate degree in Biology from Hebrew University.

They are the ideal young couple, blessed with happiness and dreams of
a future together and raising a loving, close-knit family. Leo, a
Captain in the IDF, serves to protect our homeland; Judith is
completing her PhD work towards finding a more efficient cure for
malaria.

Working hard to meet their goals, they are faced with a seemingly
impossible task, especially in Israel - to raise $40,000 in order to
have a child of their own via surrogacy.

A genetic roll of the dice has afflicted Judith with Mayer-Rokitansky
syndrome (MRK), a congenital disorder. Although women with MRK have
ovaries that function normally, the fallopian tubes may be closed and
the uterus is often anomalous, rendering them unable to bear
children.

As Judith's sister, I know much about her; her sweet and gentle
nature, her loving ways, and how wonderfully happy she is to be
married to Leo. Being older and married myself, I share with Judith
the absolute yearning for a child (or more) to complete a loving home
and family.

On going through the website at www.babydreams.org , we hope (b'ezrat
hashem) that you will have the mitzvah of helping Judith and Leo
fulfill the mitzvah of Peru U'revu. By assisting them, may you merit
many blessings and much success.

Warm wishes for the new year,
Kol tuv,
Yael

Old September 13th 07, 06:56 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Wow, you don't read this group much, do you? We're still working on helping
Jamie & Rob have a million dollars.

plonk.

--

Jamie