Hi Any single parents from Australia?

Old August 26th 04, 05:20 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:mNXWc.6533$A8.182@edtnps89...
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Great! And I'll tell you about Paul G's visit......:-)

Yeah unfortunately he ran out of time before he could come to Edmonton,
there's not much to see here really... THE Mall, river valley, and Elk
Island Park are the only things that come to mind. Ah well, I'd rather go
to Wales anyways. lol

My intention in coming to Edmonton was to see *you*, you twit. I'm quite a
"people-orientated" person as Cele will no doubt confirm. ;-)

Honestly, some people. Sigh!

Oh and Wales isn't looking too good to me right now. Bad, bad jet lag. Ah
well.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 26th 04, 06:35 PM
Cele

"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Great! And I'll tell you about Paul G's visit......:-)

Yeah unfortunately he ran out of time before he could come to Edmonton,
there's not much to see here really... THE Mall, river valley, and Elk
Island Park are the only things that come to mind. Ah well, I'd rather go
to Wales anyways. lol

My intention in coming to Edmonton was to see *you*, you twit. I'm quite a
"people-orientated" person as Cele will no doubt confirm. ;-)

He's into people....but as far as I know, *nobody* is 'orientated' to
*anything*, *anywhere*....LMAO

Honestly, some people. Sigh!

T is laughing, reading this post. I explained the 'orientate'
reference and she said, 'GO PAUL!'.

Oh and Wales isn't looking too good to me right now. Bad, bad jet lag. Ah
well.

It's pretty on the website, though.

Cele
Old August 26th 04, 06:41 PM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:
"CME" wrote in message

snip

Yeah unfortunately he ran out of time before he could come to Edmonton,
there's not much to see here really... THE Mall, river valley, and Elk
Island Park are the only things that come to mind. Ah well, I'd rather

go
to Wales anyways. lol

My intention in coming to Edmonton was to see *you*, you twit. I'm quite

"people-orientated" person as Cele will no doubt confirm. ;-)

He's into people....but as far as I know, *nobody* is 'orientated' to
*anything*, *anywhere*....LMAO

Glad you liked it.

Honestly, some people. Sigh!

T is laughing, reading this post. I explained the 'orientate'
reference and she said, 'GO PAUL!'.

Glad she liked it too.

Damn I'm good! ;-))

Oh and Wales isn't looking too good to me right now. Bad, bad jet lag.

Ah
well.

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 26th 04, 07:28 PM
Cele

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:41:42 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

Cele
Old August 26th 04, 09:33 PM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

You know very well that was the last thing I wanted to do so please don't
rub it in.

Sob! (In a manly, macho way, you understand.)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 26th 04, 10:24 PM
Cele

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:33:16 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

You know very well that was the last thing I wanted to do so please don't
rub it in.

Sob!

Who are you calling an SOB, then? ;-)

(In a manly, macho way, you understand.)

But of course......and hold the quiche.....

Old August 27th 04, 06:27 PM
denanson

"Cele" and "Paul Griffiths" bantered as follows'

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

You know very well that was the last thing I wanted to do so please don't
rub it in.

Sob!

Who are you calling an SOB, then? ;-)

(In a manly, macho way, you understand.)

But of course......and hold the quiche.....

Well now, what has happened? Celia showing a sense of humour?
Must be that fuzzy feeling ;-)

Dennis

Old August 27th 04, 06:32 PM
denanson

"Ms Louise Clayton" wrote in message

Hi Dennis

Hi Louise!

What part of Ireland are you in?

The middle

Thanks for the words of greeting.

My pleasure

How many kids do you have?

Three

What is it like to be a single parent in Ireland?

Same as anywhere else

Are there lots of services available or not?

none

I look forward to hearing about your single parent life and what life is
like for you.

Watch this space

I live in a rural inland community of 600, but I have never seen more than
10 people on any given day.

About half that in my village

I am originally from the city.

Don't like cities much

I find life tiring as I live with my 3 teenage kids but have no parents or
siblings so no one other than social workers to share my problems and

ideas
with.

Social workers would be the last people on earth I would share a problem
with.
They tend to blow them upout of all proportion as a way of justifying their
existence.

Be interesting to get feed back from parents overseas.

Watch this space some more.

Dennis

Old August 27th 04, 07:05 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:33:16 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

You know very well that was the last thing I wanted to do so please don't
rub it in.

Sob!

Who are you calling an SOB, then? ;-)

I dunno, who *am* I calling one?

(In a manly, macho way, you understand.)

But of course......and hold the quiche.....

For you, Celia darling, anything.

:-Þ

--
Paul Griffiths