Scummy Self Serving ****ant....Deakin.

Old February 5th 04, 11:15 AM
Kane

Default Scummy Self Serving ****ant....Deakin.

On 05 Feb 2004 01:47:27 GMT,
..................wrote:
........more of his filthy garbage.

(Dan Sullivan) wrote:
Jennifer,

How 'bout you take a low profile till you see if someone from CPS
approaches you about open adoptions.

Wait till the decision on your Appeal is back.

The waffle-master-bating himself. ROTFLU.

Actually, having helped families with exactly these issues in the
past, I'd say Dan's gentle advice is well thought out and appropriate.

Best, Dan

LOL

What do YOU think Jennifer should do while she is awaiting appeal:
march on the state house, picket outside the courthouse and the
judge's home in the 'burbs, and write scathing letters to the local
news media on the evils of CPS?

And ANSWER MY QUESTION INSTEAD OF PLAYING YOUR CHILDISH GAMES. What
precisely do you think the best course of action should be?

You are certainly a low life and a stupid **** if you think your usual
crap would be the best course of action to win in appellate court.

I can see why CPSWatch canned your stupid ass.

Family Destroyer.........

Yer sick.

It's time you shut your stupid evil family hating mouth, little boy.

We're praying for her and you are doing your usual preparation to lead
another family to a blood bath.

And I'm not even religious. But anything I can think of that is proven
to have worked in the past I'll pray will happen for Jennifer and her
children.

You go ahead and show us how much you care by attacking Dan. That'll
help Jennifer.

Leave her alone, you Scum.

Kane