| Sock puppets on aps...ZZZZZZ......

Old September 23rd 04, 03:54 PM
Kane

Default | Sock puppets on aps...ZZZZZZ......

On 23 Sep 2004 12:42:08 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

....and amusing choice of ng posting.....what with you posting to only
ascps, yet using the subject line of: "Sock puppets on
aps...ZZZZZZ......"

Yep, you sure do need some sleep....slumber on, Sleeping Beauty.

R R R R .... your screams of rage over being exposed yet again, as a
pimp for the anti CPS blatherers, who are obviously in it for profit,
are much appreciated. I bask in your frustrated raging.

(And just to demonstrate what a helpful and forgivin, caring, lovable
chap I really am, I crossposted to the ng you mention in your subject
line.) 0:-

Cain must have nothing else to do.

Than keep you from running rampant with lies and bad, dangerous
advice?

You could be right. Scare yah does it?

I sometimes wonder if YOU do anything else.....

A hit on your addy in google produces:

Results 1 - 10 of about 14,900 for .

For only these four groups:
alt.support.child-protective-services
alt.parenting.spanking.* (1 group)
alt.support.foster-parents
alt.adoption.* (6 groups)

And that only from the present back about three years. ...14,900 posts
in 3 friggin' years, Fern?

A hit on my own google addy produces:

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,420 for
author
Yah posted damn near 3 times the number I have, (2.74 times as many,
actually) though I'll readily admit that my posts have enough in them
for substance, and DISCUSSION OF THE ISSUES, while yours consist
mostly of pimping solicitations, like recently, and the smart ass
one-liners such as above, that go nowhere and consist ENTIRELY of ad
hom...no "issues."

My ad hom, on the other hand, always comes gift wrapped as a "three
fer" with ISSUES DISCUSSION, you lying little creep...just like now.
And citations, which you and Douggie lied about concerning my posts.

Notice the google results above? Those are called "citations and
supporting referanced sources."

I do this, even when YOUR posted issue is crappola..like whether or
not I have anything else to do, because I am honest and straight
forward and respond to YOUR posted issue...in this case my supposed
lack of anything else to do.

What do you think you are going to accomplish...that I'll run, or let
up on you?

Seen any diminishing of my attentions so far...in over two years of
pounding you and Douggie's sorry lying asses?

Pot, kettle, black, dummy. Only this time it's more than obvious you
are encrusted with grimy black burnt on grease, thickly.

Will you never learn?

Either stop lying or get used to my exposing you for the shallow
simple minded one-note lying twit that you are.

Kane