Making a Real Difference!!!

Old March 21st 06, 12:11 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Making a Real Difference!!!

"You can be a Politically Active Dad!"

Why you should join us?

1. Over 1,000 "Politically Active Dads" are pro-active in
supporting the Million Dads March and Fathers Day March in Washington,
D.C., on Father's Day, Sunday, June 18th! We will fight for equal
parenting. "United we stand, divided we fall", is our core belief.
2. "Politically Active Dads" are engaged in an email/telephone and
personal meeting campaign, to contact every Legislator in every state,
province and country. Our problem is worldwide and "Politically
Active Dads" can be found in the USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, Israel, and the list goes on.
3. "Politically Active Dads" targets for defeat, politicians that
are not listening to us. Recently, in Canada, our group worked in a
coalition of groups on the "Defeat Anne McClellan Campaign". We
were successful in defeating Deputy Prime Minister McClellan (Former
Justice Minister).
4. "Politically Active Dads" are working on the US elections in
2006 and 2008; and preparing to fight another election in Canada,
expected for 2008.
5. "Politically Active Dads" are supporting Barry Lillie's
program called "You are Still a Dad", which is part of the group
"Kids & Dad". Barry's group provides services, like mediation,
parenting plans and counseling...at no charge! Our group helps Barry
continue his work by running a corporate fundraising campaign, a Golf
Tournament in June, each year.
6. We sponsor event like the "Coalition Building Conference", which
was held in Chicago, last September. Leaders from several groups
attended, to better coordinate our mutual efforts towards a common goal
- Equal Parenting!
7. "Politically Active Dads" held a March to Parliament in Canada,
last May & June 2005, with some 40 people participating. Members of
Parliament and members of the Ontario Legislative were lobbied at
Queen's Park in Toronto, at their community offices and on Parliament
Hill. We gained considerable media attention to the plight of Canadian
Fathers, with television, radio and print interviews, over 17 days.
8. We need you! Please join us and work with the 1,000+ Members of
"Politically Active Dads!"

Thank you!

In Solidarity,

Wayne Cook
Father of Nicole, Lara & Cristina...Denied 18 Years!!!

Old March 22nd 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

"lonleygeorge" wrote in

3. "Politically Active Dads" targets for defeat, politicians that
are not listening to us. Recently, in Canada, our group worked in a
coalition of groups on the "Defeat Anne McClellan Campaign". We
were successful in defeating Deputy Prime Minister McClellan (Former
Justice Minister).

That is the single most powerful thing you can do to get their attention,
put them all on notice that's it's not safe to ignore the issues!