MA: Father's book courts trouble

Old March 26th 06, 02:59 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default MA: Father's book courts trouble

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...ticleid=131918

Father's book courts trouble
By Laurel J. Sweet
Friday, March 24, 2006 - Updated: 10:13 AM EST

A judge who figures prominently in a Methuen father's new book about losing
custody of his child issued an order yesterday on whether sales of Kevin
Thompson's tell-all should be banned.

But you won't read all about it here because Essex Probate and Family Court
Justice Mary McCauley Manzi impounded her decision in Lawrence.

"I'm not a woman-hater, but all constitutional rights are thrown out the
window for fathers," said Thompson, 44, a physics teacher at Methuen High
School who wrote "Exposing the Corruption in the Massachusetts Family
Courts."

While Thompson dedicated one chapter to Manzi - the same judge who awarded
custody of his son Patrick, 4, to the child's mother, Methuen teacher
Kathleen Moran - he put the boy's picture on the back cover.

That goaded Moran to ask Manzi to restrain Thompson from disseminating any
more copies. Moran's attorney, Debra Dow, did not respond to a request for
comment yesterday.

Even Thompson does not know what the judge decided: Her ruling is being sent
to him in the mail.

Dr. Ned Holstein, founder of the parental advocacy group Fathers and
Families, argued Manzi should have recused herself from ruling on a book in
which she's criticized.

"I think the Family Court has lost all sight of the Constitution in this
matter and in many others," Holstein said.

Thompson said he and Patrick, whom he sees for five hours twice a week, are
"two flesh-and-blood faces of the corruption that goes on in that court. I
had two great parents in my life and I would not say one was more important
than the other.

"Everything I'm doing right now is for my son. I'm not going to be shut up."

Oh, and in case you where wondering.. the answer is YES, Amazon does have
the book available! So I'd say get a copy now - before the judge shuts it
down.

Old March 26th 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

What are the chances that corrupt judges would be tried and punished ?

regards
Vinayak

Take the law into your own hands and take care of corrupt judges. If you are
not a professional, I recommend long distance.

--
Pursuant to Public Law No 109-162 I hereby certify, assert, testify,
warrant, and affirm that it is not (nor has it ever been) my intent,

Old March 26th 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"Vinayak" wrote in message

What are the chances that corrupt judges would be tried and punished ?

regards
Vinayak

In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts? Surely you jest my friend!

In MA, a judge would not (unless the situation where truly extreme) ever be
tried (much less punished) under the liberal, feminazi loving system of
government that currently exists.

In other words.. It ain't gonna happen.

Old March 26th 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"dizum" wrote in message
news
What are the chances that corrupt judges would be tried and punished ?

regards
Vinayak

Take the law into your own hands and take care of corrupt judges. If you
are
not a professional, I recommend long distance.

--
Pursuant to Public Law No 109-162 I hereby certify, assert, testify,
warrant, and affirm that it is not (nor has it ever been) my intent,
aim, objective or purpose in any way to irritate, frustrate, bother,
provoke, gall, aggravate, bother, bug, chafe, fret, irk, nettle, peeve,
put out, rile, bait, beleaguer, beset, plague, tease, torment, worry,
disturb, vex, exasperate, ruffle, harrass, harry, pester, bedevil, ****
off, **** on, or in any other way annoy the reader of this post.

Just a note on your sig Dizum, ya got "bother" listed twice... Otherwise,
it's a very good point.

Long distance is the next best thing to being there.

Old March 26th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"Vinayak" wrote in message

What are the chances that corrupt judges would be tried and punished ?

regards
Vinayak

About the same as winning a lottery.
Phil #3