natural & healthy treatment option for ADD

Old May 15th 06, 01:48 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default natural & healthy treatment option for ADD

For ADD-ADHD adults or children and their families, life is a constant
struggle. The most common definitions of "success" in our society seem
impossible to attain, whether it's a child's ability to stay seated and
focused in school or an adult's ability to complete tasks accurately
and within deadlines. Once you've learned the signs and symptoms of
ADD, your work to find a solution is just beginning.
As anyone struggling with ADD knows, Attention Deficit Disorder (with
or without hyperactivity) is not a straightforward condition to be
easily tested for and diagnosed by a doctor and then instantly fixed
with medication or therapy. Despite this complexity, the
one-size-fits-all approach currently practiced by our medical
professionals pushes far too many into using powerful prescription
medications (with their potentially negative side effects) and without
even considering alternatives!
Perhaps, in certain cases, those prescription medications are the best
solution. But shouldn't they be a final choice, not a first choice!
Now... you can choose to follow a different path. Educate yourself...
learn about other choices and solutions that are available. Find out
what drives ADD ADHD adults and children, and discover how you can
naturally work with the body to counteract these effects.
http://add.thisbelongsto.us/treatment.htm

Old May 15th 06, 03:19 PM posted to misc.kids.health

wrote:
[...]
http://add.thisXSSSSgsto.us/treatment.htm

What chemicals are in this?