No-spank's last stand

Old November 16th 05, 04:42 PM
Opinions

Default No-spank's last stand

Why do no-spanks keep yammering about paddling in schools? Because
they have lost the battle in the homes. They know it. Well, most of
'em do anyway.

There are still one or two *George W. Bush* types around thinking that
if they can launch still more assaults then they can prove that their
version of a failed invasion is not a quagmire. Even *abused* children
are tired of being *liberated* by decitful self-appointed saviors with
an overly ambitious agenda that overlooks their needs.

Old November 16th 05, 05:08 PM

Opinions wrote: desperately.....

Why do no-spanks keep yammering about paddling in schools?

Bother you to see the data, does it? 0:-

Because
they have lost the battle in the homes.

Odd, we are starting to see more places in the US where bans on
spanking ... anywhere, home or school...are being seriously considered.
And over the years fewer and fewer polled adults support the practice.
Used to be 90% and more, now it's around 65%. I suspect where the truth
known, if they didn't expect heat from relatives (who are still sick
compulsives and apologists) more would speak out against spanking.

You know it and it's got you on the run. Poor sad pitiful losers. R R R
R R

They know it. Well, most of
'em do anyway.

What we know is the trend. Just as it took time for slavery to be
brought to an end as an institution in the United States, so too it
will take time for child CP to come to an end. The time is not the
critical issue, the end is.

The trend is moving inexhorably to and end to spanking as an
institutionalized practice. Live with it.

There are still one or two *George W. Bush* types around thinking that
if they can launch still more assaults then they can prove that their
version of a failed invasion is not a quagmire.

You are aware that Barbara made it plain she spanked her boys, right?

Even *abused* children
are tired of being *liberated* by decitful self-appointed saviors with
an overly ambitious agenda that overlooks their needs.

Actually an abused child, once they come to understand they did not
deserve to be treated as they were are quite happy to have been
liberated.

Your hyperbole quotient is going up, I see.

"*liberated*" "decitful" [sic] "self-appointed saviors" "overly
ambitious" folks like us are overlooking which "needs" of children,
Opinion?

The need to be hit by their ONLY protectors.....until the state catches
on and steps in?

The law is coming. And you are ****tin' yourself over it and can't
figure out what to do about it, other than rant, while we do real work
to make it happen. Try cruising the internet for anti-spanking
information sites and see what you find. Including religious ones,
friend.

http://www.webmd.com/content/Article...000_1000_tn_02

There is already massive amounts of similar data historically, and
there's more coming, though we certainly don't need it for a moral
attack on hitting children. Imagine, hitting a child, a tiny little
child you are charged to protect. Tsk.

Bullies. That's all you are. Weak minded, self deluded bullies. And
people are figuring this out and opting OUT of being one of you. Every
day. More and more. And we enjoy lowering crime rates, better academic
outcomes, and more responsible citizens. The payoff feels good too, so
they tell me.

How you going to stop us, Opie? Share your plan. Eh?

R R R R R R RR ....

0:-

Old November 16th 05, 08:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Every no-spank is his or her own propaganda minister. Even children
frequently realize that no-spanks have a few loose roof shingles
flapping in the wind.

Old November 17th 05, 12:53 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Every no-spank is his or her own propaganda minister. Even children
frequently realize that no-spanks have a few loose roof shingles
flapping in the wind.

TWO screeching dancing monkeyboys now? How quaint.

Spanking is on its way out. Has been for decades.

Or are you planning a revival? R R R R R R

0:-

...snip....

Old November 17th 05, 01:01 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

Default NEANDERTHAL OR CRETIN ? YOU DECIDE No-spank's last stand

GO AWAY. KEEP YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE FOSTER CARE ROOM UNTIL YOU
CAN CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING USEFUL TO THE GROUP. YOU'RE A PILLAGER
AND NEED TO BE PILLAGED YOURSELF.

wrote in message
oups.com...
:

Old November 18th 05, 11:08 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Why do no-spanks keep yammering about paddling in schools? Because
they have lost the battle in the homes. They know it. Well, most of
'em do anyway.

Many people who believe children have the right to live without fear of
being hit and hurt in the name of discipline, both in schools and at
home, view where children are physically assaulted as irrelevant.

There was a time in history where wives could be subjected to CP, and
people of color were considered objects to be owned. Changing this took
a war in one instance, and a process in another.

There are still one or two *George W. Bush* types around thinking that
if they can launch still more assaults then they can prove that their
version of a failed invasion is not a quagmire. Even *abused* children
are tired of being *liberated* by decitful self-appointed saviors with
an overly ambitious agenda that overlooks their needs.

Talked to an abused child lately?

LaVonne

Old November 18th 05, 11:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:

Every no-spank is his or her own propaganda minister. Even children
frequently realize that no-spanks have a few loose roof shingles
flapping in the wind.

Really? Of course you have evidence to back up this statement. Or is
this just another opinion from "Opinions" that is written as fact?

LaVonne