How bright is your Ph.D.?

Old November 28th 05, 08:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default How bright is your Ph.D.?

An NC State University assistant professor used a Taser gun on her
11-year-old daughter. Police charged Brenda Brizuela child abuse.

Give no-spanks enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves.
Even with the trappings of higher education, they are no better at
raising children than anyone else.

Old November 28th 05, 09:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
An NC State University assistant professor used a Taser gun on her
11-year-old daughter. Police charged Brenda Brizuela child abuse.

Give no-spanks

Brizuela was a "no-spank?" You know this how?

enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves.

You are "giving" us rope? How are you doing this, since we aren't
waiting around any more to convince you of something you are too dense
and psychologically compromised to give.

Even with the trappings of higher education, they are no better at
raising children than anyone else.

Which no spanks would you say are parenting the child of Brizuela?

A non-spank is also a no-corporal punishment, in all instances I know
of.

By default this is a corporal punishment case, unless it was
accidental, or fired in self defense, or to stop the child from
injuring herself.

At this point the news is so new that we don't know, and you carefully
avoided, or carelessly 0:-, providing an active link to the
information. I have to ask myself why you might have done that.

And you would prove this assistant professor was a non-spanker how?

In fact the behavior noted is that which is typical of
punishers...spankers and other users of various forms of cp from
hitting to hot saucing. Anything can be misused to hurt children. It
doesn't require only spanking.

This lady certainly looks young to have an 11 year old daughter. But
then you might be telling the truth for once, Observer.

http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/zoology/Faculty/Brizuela.html

Provide us with the entire story and show us your honesty. 0:-

Especially in support of your claim she is a no-spank.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season.

At least, if the story is true, she did not beat the child in the head,
or use a gun.

Taser's are somewhat safer than either, apparently. We have so many
children killed by parent's "disciplining" by shaking or throwing or
striking the child, where head injuries are either cause of horrendous
permanent damage, or death.

You still want to claim that this was a no-spank situation and that
people that don't spank use tasers instead?

Please explain the logic.

You haven't gotten one whit smarter since you were "Observer," have you
poor boy.

Did the monkey boy call you for help?

0:-

Old November 28th 05, 10:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

So, having searched the archives, how heavily was Kane invested in the
stun gun company? I certainly hope it was a bunch! Taser
International received a letter from Nasdaq indicating that its stock
was subject to delisting. Taser responded with a dyslexic respelling
of their name.

Tasers made their way into schools in the hands of police because, in
trying to reengineer the system, no-spanks lost control of the
classroom. Like everything else no-spanks have touched, the results
have been more expensive and no more effective than paddling.

Earlier this year, a nutcase filed a petition with the Consumer
Protection Agency demanding that a warning label be placed on paddles.
Then, that is the nature of the no-spank game. Nothing is safe in the
hands of non-experts. Of course, no-spanks are the self-appointed
experts.

Old November 28th 05, 10:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Opinion's Ignorance in Responding! was How bright is your Ph.D.?

What makes you think that every university assistant professor is
doesn't spank his/her children? What makes you think that every
university assistant professor is immune from abusing his/her children?

"Trappings of higher education" is no guarantee that these individuals
will not abuse their children. And, FYI, no one claimed that professors
are immune from child abuse.

Did you have some reference you wanted to share, or are you once again
reporting your "opinions" as fact?

LaVonne

Old November 28th 05, 11:28 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
So, having searched the archives, how heavily was Kane invested in the
stun gun company? I certainly hope it was a bunch! Taser
International received a letter from Nasdaq indicating that its stock
was subject to delisting. Taser responded with a dyslexic respelling
of their name.

Both spellings are used, and both are protected names, by the company
itself.

Dyslexia is not related to disputes on how words are spelled. Neither
spelling is in error.

Tasers made their way into schools in the hands of police because, in
trying to reengineer the system, no-spanks lost control of the
classroom.

The facts will not bear that out. In most cases cited children involved
had more than likely (roughly 90% as claimed by YOU, Observer and
others in this ng) been spanked. In some instances prior difficulties
and interaction with the mental health profession included indications
of spanking, "I tried everything I could, spanking him until that no
longer worked," which is a very close approximation of the mother's
comments, with the teen that would not give up his game boy and the use
of it in math class.

So you are saying that spanking works in classrooms and schools?

That's odd. It does not fit the available data. Such comments simply
reflect common misconceptions...like "the children are running wild in
the streets," voiced by ancient romans.

Violence in schools tends to be higher in paddling states, and
academics lower according to the available data. But then don't let a
few facts get in the way of your rant, Observer.

Like everything else no-spanks have touched,

Name a few of them.

the results
have been more expensive and no more effective than paddling.

Really?

You haven't followed the data. Schools are safer for children than the
outside world, and this being admitted by a homeschooling advocate.
More violent injuries and deaths outside than in.

In fact there is anecdotal evidence that some children that were
paddled, and came from families that likely paddled (90% do) that came
back with guns to school and shot various people, sometimes the one
that paddled them.

Earlier this year, a nutcase filed a petition with the Consumer
Protection Agency demanding that a warning label be placed on paddles.

Yes, Susan Lawrence. Very perceptive woman, a christian who keeps a
website on this and similar issues. It was about The Rod, not paddles
as I recall.

It would be rather like warnings on cigarettes and firearms, that
misuse could result in serious injury. Not that there is really any
proper use for 20 inch rod of 1/4 inch white stiff nylon set in a
bicycle hand device to use on a child. I own one.

I've let various people try it out on themselves, including child
protective service workers, some of whom were themselves spankers by
choice. Seems they thought the object was a joke I was putting them on
with, until I showed them the add, and the instruction leaflet that
accompanies the product.

http://tinyurl.com/adse4 Sad for you and others that long ago the so
called Christians that are actually old testament droneing thugs lost
real Christian to their child abusing cause long ago. Susan is simply
making you fools aware of this fact.

So more and more the savage practice of hitting children is being
identified for exactly what it is, inhumane, cruel, cowardly, and above
all, stupid.

http://www.parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/petition.html
http://www.parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/

http://tinyurl.com/adse4

compassionate christian: parenting in Jesus' footsteps
Susan Lawrence, a devout Lutheran from Arlington, Mass., is appalled.
.... Last year, Lawrence, 49, launched her Parenting in Jesus' Footsteps
site on the ...
compassionatechristian.blogspot.com/2005/02/parenting-in-jesus-footsteps.html
- 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Interview with Susan Lawrence; opponents of corporal punishment of ...
Visit Susan Lawrence's website Parenting in Jesus' Footsteps ... A year
and a half ago, homeschooling mother Susan Lawrence of Arlington, Mass.
was shocked ...
www.beliefnet.com/story/160/story_16021_1.html - 62k - Cached - Similar
pages

Interview with Susan Lawrence; opponents of corporal punishment of
Visit Susan Lawrence's website Parenting in Jesus' Footsteps ...
Jesus says such good things about nonviolence, and having mercy, and
forgiving. ...
www.beliefnet.com/story/160/story_16021_3.html - 62k - Cached -
Similar pages

Petition
Parenting in Jesus' footsteps: Petition. ... 1) Susan Lawrence,
Arlington, MA, USA 2) Stephen Lawrence, Arlington, MA, USA 3) Norm Lee,
AZ, USA, ...
parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/petition.html - 41k - Cached - Similar
pages

Jesus' Teachings
Parenting in Jesus' Footsteps: Jesus' Teachings. ... Meditations on
scripture by Susan Lawrence. All Bible quotes from the New Revised
Standard Version ...
parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/jesus-teachings.html - 13k - Cached -
Similar pages
[ More results from parentinginjesusfootsteps.org ]

Rox Populi : Torture Begins at Home
Susan Lawrence of Parenting in Jesus' Footsteps is asking consumers to
complain to the Consumer Products Safety Commission. In doing some
additional poking ...
roxanne.typepad.com/rantrave/2005/01/torture_begins_.html - 36k -
Cached - Similar pages

Petition Against the Rod
Susan Lawrence, Arlington, MA, USA "Please stop the manufacture and
sale of these ... a child could remotely be considered 'parenting in
Jesus' footsteps'? ...
stoptherod.net/rod-petition.html - 236k - Cached - Similar pages

As for paddles: Seen any of the pics that are proof of the damage done
with school weilded paddles?

http://nospank.net/a7-05.pdf

Then, that is the nature of the no-spank game. Nothing is safe in the
hands of non-experts.

Paddles need to be kept safe? Are they being used so hard as to break
them?

Of course, no-spanks are the self-appointed
experts.

On not spanking, yes, we are that usually.

You still haven't offered access to this story you claim shows that
this college professor is one of the no-spanks.

Why is that I wonder.

Doan wrote:
Didn't you know that Kane0 assure us that tasers are SAFE on children
as young as SIX-YEAR OLDS?

Monkeyboy lies again. But then all he really wants is for someone to
pay attention to him. The emotionally dysfunctional child as needy
adult, locked into the developmental crippling at a young age, has only
those reactions left to him from that time. I doubt he even gets laid
much, as most women, not needy themselves for the same reason, can't
stomach this little attention hungry dancingmonkeyboys.

Hope this helps. R R R R R R R R

http://nospank.net/a7-05.pdf

Old November 29th 05, 06:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On 28 Nov 2005 wrote:

Doan wrote:
Didn't you know that Kane0 assure us that tasers are SAFE on children
as young as SIX-YEAR OLDS?

Monkeyboy lies again. But then all he really wants is for someone to
pay attention to him. The emotionally dysfunctional child as needy
adult, locked into the developmental crippling at a young age, has only
those reactions left to him from that time. I doubt he even gets laid
much, as most women, not needy themselves for the same reason, can't
stomach this little attention hungry dancingmonkeyboys.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Spoken like a "never-spanked" boy, Kane0. Once again you
are caught with a lie and all you can do is resort to ad hom. Your mom
must be proud! Here is your post where you compared tasering a six-year
old boy to surgery! It's my pleasure to repost it here so that everybody
can have a laugh:

"Have you ever wondered, Ron, why there is always a first and second
say, oh, six year old that a surgical proceedure is performed on, with
only animal experiment, and the same proceedure performed safely on a
few thousand people before the child?

I guess without those tests on six year olds it's bogus to operate.

I wonder how many parents would say "sure, do your surgery for research
and then kill the subject and do the autopsy to find the results."

Do you get the feeling there will never be taser research done on 6
year olds? Do you also get the feeling that 100,000 documented uses of
taser, and we know of at least one safe use on a six year old, don't
constitute a sufficiently large enough review of the records for
analysis and decision making will be enough for the penny ante PC
Depends crowd?"

Once again, I have proven that you are a LIAR!

Doan

Old November 29th 05, 07:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
On 28 Nov 2005 wrote:

Doan wrote:
[...]

Monkeyboy makes the claim I said this: "are SAFE on children as young
as SIX-YEAR OLDS?"

What is did say, and he quotes, is this: "I guess without those tests
on six year olds it's bogus to operate."

This does not say it is "safe," only that it is tested. Safe is highly
relative. Nothing is entirely "safe."

Did I say it was entirely safe? Of course not.

It is also not entirely safe to use CS spray, a police baton, or a gun,
or even an officer's hands to subdue a subject.

The taser, so far as we know at this point, despite the attempts of the
PC crowd, is safer than any of these, given field experience with each.

The taser has less deaths associated with its use than any of the
others.

When you identify an entirely 'safe' method to subdue let the cops
know. They'll thank you.

Yer lying again dancing monkeyboy, but you got a little of the
attention you badly crave, eh?

Doan

0:-

Old November 29th 05, 08:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Dance, Hysterical Monkeyboy. People can see that "less dangerous" does
not equate with "totally safe."

Yer lyin' as usual. Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!

0:-

Doan wrote:
Lies! Lies! Lies! Then Deny! Deny! Deny!
Your mom must be proud, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

On 29 Nov 2005 wrote: