Hunting the Wild Spanker Compulsive

Old November 29th 05, 07:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Hunting the Wild Spanker Compulsive

It's really not all that hard, given that we have roughly 90% of them
out of the entire adult population.

Simply watch their children flinch upon approach. The fixed grimacing
smile that spankers demand of their children is also typical. Notice
the child is not allowed to disagree or pursue their own curiousity or
interests without first remember if they've been hit for doing it
before?

As the child ages the propensity for sneakiness, which they become
increasingly skilled at, will be yet another marker of the parent that
is a compulsive spanker.

In the teen years the child's symptoms with come out in a couple of
ways. Either they will have become and accomplished sneak (a propensity
for criminal behavior related to sneak theif will surface) or they will
become aggressive, surly, and harshe with others smaller or weaker than
themselves.

Eventually they too will be trained, in most instances, to become a
compulsive spanker, among other compulsions.

The morbid outcomes are somewhat less frequent, but in some will show
up as sadomasochistic compulsions and acting out, up to an including
serial violent and murderous acts.

Scratch a serial rapist, or killer, and you will inveriablely find one
spanked as a child.

Try to find a serial killer or rapist among those not raised with
humiliation and pain.

Report back here when you locate one. I want to see.

In over forty years of associating with both populations I've found
many in the spanked population that fit my description (therapeutic
work...in fact not one of the violent children I worked with had
escaped being spanked) and not a single pain and
humiliation-raising-free child that has been a violent criminal. Not
one.

Why anyone would risk the kind of outcome by spanking and humiliating
leaves us speculating about THEIR motives. Do they WANT more of it in
the world and are training their child to be a murderer, rapist, and
violent for some kind of personal orgiastic thrill?

I can't believe that, but the evidence certainly points to something
sick and weird, or to deep abiding and stubborn ignorance.

0:-