The perfect setup for writing

Old December 2nd 05, 07:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default The perfect setup for writing

In my spare time, I write reasonably articulate posts to which some
moron insists on responding. The fun part is that he or she has to
read what I write in order to respond.

Meanwhile, after being warned by a couple of readers to avoid the
mindless exchange of insults that passes for debate among the no-spank
trolls in this newsgroup, I never read any further responses from this
individual once I see the originator line. Even exposure to that
limited negative feedback may soon be eliminated.

No author could ask for anything more than writing what they want to
write, all the while knowing that someone reads everything they post.

Thanks.

Old December 2nd 05, 08:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
In my spare time, I write reasonably articulate posts to which some
moron insists on responding. The fun part is that he or she has to
read what I write in order to respond.

Mmmm....is that your considered opinion?

Would you prefer folks respond in kind..that is by not reading the post
they are responding to as you do?

Meanwhile, after being warned by a couple of readers to avoid the
mindless exchange of insults that passes for debate among the no-spank
trolls in this newsgroup,

Interesting. There is considerable material cited, for instance, or
arguments offered but you seem ONLY to respond to the insults.

Suggest anything to you?

I never read any further responses from this
individual once I see the originator line. Even exposure to that
limited negative feedback may soon be eliminated.

Ah, that explains your brilliant rebuttals then. 0:-

No author could ask for anything more than writing what they want to
write, all the while knowing that someone reads everything they post.

By the way, if you continue to insult the hysterical dancing monkeyboy
by describing his posts so well, he could get upset with you.

Thanks.

Who? You addressed no one.

And did you actually write, "reasonable articulate?"

R R R R R R R R....

Tell us again how we are about to go back to slavery, women removed and
barred from organizations they are in now they once were barred from,
and the kiddies all have to go back to the mills.

Interestingly you have not responded to that point in any of my prior
posts, with or sans insult. How come?

0:-

Old December 2nd 05, 10:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Now, I wonder whose response to my original post is in my killfile?
Ah, the compulsive moron must be at work.

Has anyone else ever wondered why someone would constantly lurk in a
newsgroup like a troll under a bridge in a children's story and jump up
every time someone tries to cross *their* bridge?

What else has this person ever done in his or her life? From how many
jobs have they been fired because of their disruptive antics? If they
had any children how did their kids turnout?

Sometimes I wonder. At other times, I don't much care. Right now, I
don't much care; it's past time to go eat lunch.

Old December 3rd 05, 12:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Now, I wonder whose response to my original post is in my killfile?
Ah, the compulsive moron must be at work.

Phony claim of killfiling. Tsk.

Has anyone else ever wondered why someone would constantly lurk in a
newsgroup like a troll under a bridge in a children's story and jump up
every time someone tries to cross *their* bridge?

Isn't it amusing when someone claims an issue is "their's."

What else has this person ever done in his or her life?

Three of you couldn't have kept up with me. I knew as a kid I was going
to be a "ben dar don dat" kind of guy.

From how many
jobs have they been fired because of their disruptive antics?

None. Never been disruptive, though I've certainly been assertive and
improved organizations I worked for. So much so that again and again I
was moved to employee training positions.

If they
had any children how did their kids turnout?

One in heavy buildling construction and doing fantastically, with no
criminal record, a sold bank account, and a top rifle competitor, as
well as a recognized prize winning photographer. Yet another
Renaissance man in the family. Beloved of his friends and cats, a
decent all around normal sort of guy, closing in on his forties and at
the same company since he was 19. I think it might have been his first
job, come to think of it.

Don't tell him I told you, but I find that a tad boring...but to each
his own.

The daughter? Well into her forties, still going to school poor thing
must either be slow or take too much after me. Now that I look back I
have to say she sure has had an adventurous life. Oh, did I mention,
highly employable just like me. Can't even hold on to those temp jobs
she was using to get through college. They keep hiring her full time
permanent. Poor thing is working herself half to death.

Carry a full load on an accounting track. Still deciding whether or not
it's going to be an MBA or CPA. Terribly good with numbers.

Sometimes I wonder.

Why sure you do. Anyone being shown up by someone on a daily basis as a
phony and a fool would.

At other times, I don't much care. Right now, I
don't much care; it's past time to go eat lunch.

Fake. If you didn't care you wouldn't write at all.

The tactics of an hysterical passive agreesive become you. R R R R

Opinions wrote:
In my spare time, I write reasonably articulate posts to which some
moron insists on responding.

You write for something other than others to read and respond to?

It this your journal and memoirs then?

eheheheh....

Baloney peddler, observer. Just more balony as always.

Yah got kid whalloping going down all around you and all you can do is
whistle past the graveyard with these silly attempts to find some
connection between spanking, non-spanking, and the economy and current
politics.

Things change. That's what happend to slavery. Things simply change.

And the times, they are, (thanks bobby) a changin'

Give us a little more, Hey, Mr. Tamborine Man, will yah? Some more
jingle jangle.

The screeching hysterical dancing monkeyboy does better to music.

0:-

Old December 3rd 05, 12:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Now, I wonder whose response to my original post is in my killfile?
Ah, the compulsive moron must be at work.

Phony claim of killfiling. Tsk.

Has anyone else ever wondered why someone would constantly lurk in a
newsgroup like a troll under a bridge in a children's story and jump up
every time someone tries to cross *their* bridge?

Isn't it amusing when someone claims an issue is "their's."

What else has this person ever done in his or her life?

Three of you couldn't have kept up with me. I knew as a kid I was going
to be a "ben dar don dat" kind of guy.

From how many

Opinions wrote:
In my spare time, I write reasonably articulate posts to which some
moron insists on responding.

You write for something other than others to read and respond to?

It this your journal and memoirs then?

eheheheh....

Baloney peddler, observer. Just more balony as always.

Yah got kid whalloping going down all around you and all you can do is
whistle past the graveyard with these silly attempts to find some
connection between spanking, non-spanking, and the economy and current
politics.

Things change. That's what happend to slavery. Things simply change.

And the times, they are, (thanks bobby) a changin'

Give us a little more, Hey, Mr. Tamborine Man, will yah? Some more
jingle jangle.

The screeching hysterical dancing monkeyboy jumps better to music.

0:-

Old December 4th 05, 07:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Obviously, somebody doesn't like being ignored.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder, not only from how many jobs the
individual in question has been fired, but also about the possibility
of involuntary commitments and psychotropic medications.

Usually those convinced that they are absolutely right and everyone
else is wrong are not only wrong themselves, they also are often just
plain nuts. That seems to be the case with at least one of the
no-spanks in this newsgroup.

Old December 5th 05, 01:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Obviously, somebody doesn't like being ignored.

Obviously someone doesn't like being caught not ignoring when they were
pretending to.
0:-

Now, I'm beginning to wonder, not only from how many jobs the
individual in question has been fired,

You can count them on the fingers of one finger. I was double hired.
One to work for a one man company in the security business, and two, by
a consortium of his clientele that suspected....well, you an assume the
former fired me because of what I had to report to the latter.

0:-

I love this being ignored stuff. Really spices up the mix.

but also about the possibility
of involuntary commitments and psychotropic medications.

I did NOT inhale. And you can't prove I did, so there!

Usually those convinced that they are absolutely right and everyone
else is wrong are not only wrong themselves, they also are often just
plain nuts.

Yes, the is what I mean when I call the spankers and their supporters
"compulsives.' Glad you caught on.

That seems to be the case with at least one of the
no-spanks in this newsgroup.

Well, let's me out. Having clearly posted as a deeply flawed human
being, I'd hardly be in a position to claim I was always right.

Problem: Yours; I'm right about the spanking issue, where it's going,
the problems it creates, and highly probable likelihood it's on it's
way out in the United States of American, a country known for it
struggles with issue of social justice, that wants so badly to be seen
on the world stage as moral and with a conscience, that those few that
don't care because they have a fundamentalists view that they are right
in all things and it's time they took over, are 'bout to get voted out
all over this land.

Much to my dismay, the share something with me. They joined my
political party. But then they are a scab on it's backside. And no true
Rebuplican or republican among them.

Thanks for your Opinions, obessive.

They are more than welcome, and congratulations on you psychic
abilities.

Since you obviously are ignoring me you must be channeling me.

Dang, you are good too. Very accurate reading. Do you also exude
ectoplasm while in your all too frequent trances?

Q ; - ) Meeeeery Christmas. Have you been a good boy this year?