If these had been men, then what?

Old April 5th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If these had been men, then what?

The following website lists 12 teachers accused of sexual indiscretions
with students. Most of the offenders are educated, and presumably
LIE-bray-all white females from diverse areas of the country.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2teacher1.html

The curious question is where are all the feminists so desirous of
protecting the children? If these predators had been MALE, the
feminist-dominated child welfare Schutzstaffel would be crying for
still more laws to "protect our precious children" from those wicked
wicked men!

It is but another example of the hypocrisy that exists within the
feminist-inspired no-spank movement. Children are merely an excuse to
protect the agenda.

Maybe what our schools need is a good housecleaning to get rid of the
ideological fringe that really hurts children!

Old April 5th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
The following website lists 12 teachers accused of sexual indiscretions
with students. Most of the offenders are educated, and presumably
LIE-bray-all white females from diverse areas of the country.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2teacher1.html

The curious question is where are all the feminists so desirous of
protecting the children? If these predators had been MALE, the
feminist-dominated child welfare Schutzstaffel would be crying for
still more laws to "protect our precious children" from those wicked
wicked men!

It is but another example of the hypocrisy that exists within the
feminist-inspired no-spank movement. Children are merely an excuse to
protect the agenda.

Maybe what our schools need is a good housecleaning to get rid of the
ideological fringe that really hurts children!

I apologize on behalf of all females, lil 'o', for the whackin' you had
to have taken when your wife divorced you.

So sorry.

0:-]

Old April 5th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

This is enlightening. You advocate for the continuing abuse of children
in light of "family values." You want physical assault and battey of
children in the name of discipline to continue. And now you are a
sexist to boot.

You make such a good case for not ever engaging in physical discipline
that I have little to say.

Keep it up. You are a perfect example of an adult who tolerates
physical assault of children. You are a case study in long-term
outcomes of physical assault.

Thank you for the post.

LaVonne

Old April 6th 06, 02:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

"Opinions" wrote in message
oups.com...
The following website lists 12 teachers accused of sexual indiscretions
with students. Most of the offenders are educated, and presumably
LIE-bray-all white females from diverse areas of the country.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2teacher1.html

The curious question is where are all the feminists so desirous of
protecting the children? If these predators had been MALE, the
feminist-dominated child welfare Schutzstaffel would be crying for
still more laws to "protect our precious children" from those wicked
wicked men!

It is but another example of the hypocrisy that exists within the
feminist-inspired no-spank movement. Children are merely an excuse to
protect the agenda.

Maybe what our schools need is a good housecleaning to get rid of the
ideological fringe that really hurts children!

It's like a breath of fresh air to finally hear someone speak the truth here
on APS. I've been lurking for months and was surprised to find 'no-spanks'
verbally abusing anyone who posted in disagreement.

After reviewing evidence presented by Mr. Doan, I can see that the no's have
little to back their argument, so they abuse and shout down their opponents.

My favorite is Yavonne who pretends others are invisible, debates with
herself, and always wins, lol.

APS needs more truthful posters like you - kudos Opinions.

Old April 6th 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

C. Wilkerson wrote:
"Opinions" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

SOCK ALERT!
SOCK ALERT!
SOCK ALERT!
SOCK ALERT!
SOCK ALERT!
SOCK ALERT!

R R R .....lurking for months my ass. You've been posting here for months.

Evidence by DOAN? R R R R ..... he wouldn't know evidence if it fell on
him. He's a consumate liar of great talent, nothing more.

His game is to mislead mislead mislead.....

The ONLY People here that actually provice evidence has been the people
against support of violence to children.

Instead of pulling an "Opinion" why don't you try finding something
yourself, ****ant, that can refute the recently reported finding by a
international reseach effort that LaVonne posted about.

You and your cohorts are nothing more than a pack of cowardly hyenas
snapping that heels of your betters.

And that's all you've ever been here, and always will be.

Kane

Old April 6th 06, 10:09 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Obviously I don't understand the issue. A woman having sex with a willing
child is not being violent, in my vocabulary. I had a couple of very
beautiful teachers at school all those years ago (sigh) and I feel envious
of boys for whom a sexual relationship blossomed and very sad that the
teachers were treated worse than if they'd injured a child on purpose.

Ken Johnson

Old April 6th 06, 01:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Thanks for making my point foo.

"0:-" wrote in message
news:M5adnZ1W2MRGDanZnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
C. Wilkerson wrote:
oups.com...

Old April 6th 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

To what age would you like to reduce the age of consent? I am sure a
certain member of Homeland Security, recently embarrassed in by media
exposure, would appreciate your generosity in this regard.

Of course, depending on how low you go, you might wind up on the hit
list of a few parents!

Old April 6th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Al Frankin might as well have been describing the no-spanks when he
wrote, "Offend the audience and then act the victim." That is very
much the no-spank style. Hurl as many personal accusations as possible
and, then, childishly play to be the one attacked if any parent
reciprocates.

C. Wilkerson wrote:
oups.com...

Old April 6th 06, 06:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Al Frankin might as well have been describing the no-spanks when he
wrote, "Offend the audience and then act the victim." That is very
much the no-spank style. Hurl as many personal accusations as possible
and, then, childishly play to be the one attacked if any parent
reciprocates.

You are, of course, not conscious of your projection, are you lil 'o'?

This is a very good description of spanking compulsives you just provided.

0:-

C. Wilkerson wrote:
oups.com...