Made it to 1 year!!

Old July 14th 03, 01:49 PM
Michelle Podnar

Default Made it to 1 year!!

DD is a year old today! She is still about 95% exclusively BF, since she
has little interest in food. We have no plans to quit anytime soon. We
both love BF. I am so glad that I didn't give up in the early days (I had
lots of problem with poor latch, thrush etc..). I think there were 3 things
that made it possible..

#1 - setting small goals - 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, a year

#2- great LC in the area that I spent lots of time with (even if it was just
for support)

#3- this newsgroup!!

Thanks for everything!!

Oh, I guess a honourable mention for DH because he was/is very supportive of
BF and often mentions that he is very glad that we are BF, for cost, and
because DD is such a happy, content, independent child.

Michelle P

Old July 14th 03, 03:17 PM
Molly Fisher

On 7/14/03 5:49 AM, in article ,
"Michelle Podnar" wrote:

Happy birthday to your DD and congrats on BF for a year!
--
Molly
http://www.fisher-studio.com/

Old July 14th 03, 09:51 PM
cloud nine

Congratulations, Michelle!!!!
What a wonderful accomplishment! Give yourself a huge pat on the back.

--
Sue
Mom to Benton - 25 months old

Old July 15th 03, 04:12 AM
Leslie

Congratulations on achieving this great milestone!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old July 15th 03, 05:48 AM
Beth

"Michelle Podnar" wrote in message
.. .
DD is a year old today! She is still about 95% exclusively BF, since she
has little interest in food.

Congratulations!!!

:-)

Beth

Old July 15th 03, 01:43 PM
Chookie

In article ,
"Michelle Podnar" wrote:

DD is a year old today! She is still about 95% exclusively BF, since she
has little interest in food. We have no plans to quit anytime soon. We
both love BF.

I am glad it worked out so well!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

2 year old question Mary General 12 August 3rd 04 07:33 AM
"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
advice requested - a 3.5 year old and 6 year old coming to visit Diane General 6 May 27th 04 08:20 PM
Secret Service questions 15 year old about political cartoons Anonymous General (moderated) 15 May 2nd 04 01:21 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM