It's A.........

Old March 25th 04, 08:58 PM
Daednu

Default It's A.........

GIRL!
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo! My sweet little riot grrrl showed herself on
the ultrasound Tuesday afternoon. So now we're going to have to come up
with some girl names.
We hardly dared to hope for a girl. We already have such a stunningly
wonderful boy, it just seemed too perfect to add a little girl. But we
have been blessed. Wow. I have so much to share with a girl and can't
wait. I'm still processing it.
I was at the gym today and mentioned it to the woman at the counter. She
had no idea I was even pregnant. I can understand as I'm not showing
much right now (20 weeks) but I can tell I'm not far from bustin' out.
Fine with me as I love a nice big belly.

~Daednu

Old March 26th 04, 01:35 AM
zolw

Congratulations I am having a girl too I kinda wanted a girl, & my
dream came true She is 22 weeks old now (inutero age)

Old March 27th 04, 01:45 AM
Daednu

zolw wrote:
Congratulations I am having a girl too I kinda wanted a girl, & my
dream came true She is 22 weeks old now (inutero age)

Oooh fun, good to have a mama here who's around the same point of
pregnancy. Congrats on your little girl too.

~Daednu

Old March 27th 04, 09:26 AM
zolw

Yeah that's why I wrote back to you Well, I really wanted to show off
with my little girl (the first too), but it was nice to find another mom
around the same point of pregnancy

Our little one has been kicking all day long (it took me forever to feel
anything, cause my placenta is on the top). It is kinda exciting, but
I must admit that she is a gentle little thing (or so I like to tell
myself ) ) . I wonder how hard the kicks will get. Hubby is jealous
that he is not feeling anything yet. I feel kinda sorry for him

Old March 28th 04, 10:49 PM
Daye

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:58:38 -0800, Daednu
wrote:

GIRL!

Congrats!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 29th 04, 09:14 PM
Sandi

"Daednu" wrote in message
GIRL!
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo! My sweet little riot grrrl showed herself on
the ultrasound Tuesday afternoon. So now we're going to have to come up
with some girl names.
We hardly dared to hope for a girl. We already have such a stunningly
wonderful boy, it just seemed too perfect to add a little girl. But we
have been blessed. Wow. I have so much to share with a girl and can't
wait. I'm still processing it.
I was at the gym today and mentioned it to the woman at the counter. She
had no idea I was even pregnant. I can understand as I'm not showing
much right now (20 weeks) but I can tell I'm not far from bustin' out.
Fine with me as I love a nice big belly.

~Daednu

Congrats! Girls are great!!

--
Sandi