need help to get children rights back.

Old July 14th 07, 03:26 AM posted to alt.child-support
tommy[_2_]

Default need help to get children rights back.

Hello
I live in NC. When my ex-wife and I split up I recently lost my job
after 18 years. My child support was based on my potential Salary. I
could not get a job making what i was because everyone stated i was
over quilified. My childsupport was jgetting further and further
behind. My ex-wife and new Bf came to me and claimed that if i would
sign my rights up. That would stop the child support until i was able
to get back on my feet. I was arrested once but mt sister came up with
the $1500 to keep me out of jail. By this time i was over $6000 behind
and my $7 a hour job was not helping to get caught up. I was given a
court appointed attorny that would only try to keep me out of jail (i
have never been in jail for anything). But as time was passing i was
getting more and more behind. My ex wife than told me that either i
signed the paper or she would insist i be arrested. Her family had
money and she had a attorny. I felt that it would not be good for the
children to have to visit me in jail so i agreed to sign the paper.
Within a week of signing the papers i was not allowed to see my
children. It has been two years and i am pleading with anyone who
knows where to get help. I am lost without my children and don't know
where to turn. Just for the record i never put a hand on my ex-wife
nor my children. the only reason i could think of for this treatment
is that it is easier for them (my ex-wife and new Husband) to have
there own family.

Lost

Old July 14th 07, 02:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Jul 13, 9:26?pm, tommy wrote:
[...]

Tommy, got to this site, you will get a faster answer:

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...eads.php?Cat=0

Old July 16th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"tommy" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

What you have experienced is the penalty for the crime of being a father,
even though the choice was NOT yours. It begins as a fine, and if not paid,
it progresses into a prison sentence.