Co-sleeping and BF

Old June 5th 06, 04:30 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Co-sleeping and BF

I have a logistical question...

How do you swap sides? Do you just nurse off one side all night long?

TIA,
maureen

Old June 5th 06, 04:56 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a logistical question...

How do you swap sides? Do you just nurse off one side all night long?

Sometimes I would cradle the baby and roll over with them on top of me.
Most of the time I sort of climbed/hopped over the baby.

Some people can nurse from the top breast. I could never do that.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old June 5th 06, 05:49 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

You still going to breats feed'em when they are 16?

Old June 5th 06, 10:13 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a logistical question...

How do you swap sides? Do you just nurse off one side all night long?

It wasn't something I ever did except for the odd occasion, so I'm probably
not the right person to answer - but now that my daughter is a heavy 23
month old and likes switching sides all the time when she's in bed for the
morning feed, I can't be bothered changing positions, so I feed from the top
breast. At that age though, they really just latch themselves :-)

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old June 5th 06, 08:25 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

MoNtwrks writes:

I have a logistical question... How do you swap sides? Do you just nurse
off one side all night long?

Don't think anybody's mentioned what I did, which was to turn myself and
him so that our heads were at the foot end - we used a bedside cot (three
sided cot, the open side abutting our bed), so that way he could stay in
it, whichever side we were feeding from, rather than ending up in between
DH and me in the big bed (where we still had a duvet which I wanted to keep
away from him). Once he got bigger, I was able to feed from either side
without moving us, as others have said, but I couldn't do that at the
beginning.

Sidheag
DS Colin Oct 27 2003

Old June 6th 06, 12:22 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Workingmom" wrote in message
Miss Glamour skrev:
You still going to breats feed'em when they are 16?

Months - certainly.

What else?

Gee - I've got no idea what *breats* are anyway

My little DS is still *breast*feeding like a champ at 22 months old and
there's no sign of him weaning yet

Amanda

Old June 6th 06, 01:54 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a logistical question...

How do you swap sides? Do you just nurse off one side all night long?

I've always held baby to my chest and turned us both over.

--
Jodi, sahm to
Oliver (5 years)