Hallelujah! Abraham Cherrix is improving

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th 06, 08:03 PM posted to misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
PeterB

Default Hallelujah! Abraham Cherrix is improving

David Wright wrote:
In article 4zGPg.551428$Mn5.67678@pd7tw3no, vakker wrote:
If Abraham Cherrix becomes completely well what will all the naysayers do
and say? How will they try to make it insignificant? I wonder how Moran will
try to poo poo poo it away? Spontaneous remission? The chemo kicked in?
Wrong diagnosis to begin with? A miracle? Peter, how is this kid getting
better?

There's no way to know what they'll say, because the family isn't
giving any information about treatments Abraham is getting. But if
he's getting herbs and radiation, and he does get better, it's a cinch
the nitwits will attribute *everything* to the herbs.

No, it's a cinch that nitwits like you will attribute anything to his
improvement other than his own immune response. The question is what
works best to stimulate and support that response.

We don't really know whether he's getting better or not. He claimed
he was in the past, even as his tumors got larger. I don't wish him
any ill will, but I wouldn't wager any significant sum on his still
being alive in five years under his current treatment regimen, either.

I won't wanger a significant sum that you'll be saying anything
worthwhile on mha in 5 years, either.

PeterB