There are NO real women in this group !!!

Old January 23rd 05, 04:49 PM
Marie

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women" who actually are
men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN, admit
it !!!

hehe. My husband does say that I wear the pants in the family.

Marie
Mom to 11-month-old DD (who is a boy in disguise)

Old January 23rd 05, 11:22 PM
Daye

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:38:28 -0600, "Donna Metler"
wrote:

Yeah, but the fact that I'm currently pumping about 30 oz a day might be a
bit of a clue!

Okay, weird side fact: my DH has a male friend who has at least one
breast that lactates. I doubt though he would get 30oz of milk.

--
Daye
Mommy to DD3 and DS1
Old January 24th 05, 02:10 AM
Todd Gastaldo

wrote:

Yeah, but the fact that I'm currently pumping about 30 oz a day might be a
bit of a clue!

Okay, weird side fact: my DH has a male friend who has at least one
breast that lactates. I doubt though he would get 30oz of milk.

You know - maybe if there was a need - a newborn without a lactating mother?

Todd

PS Interesting website:

Evidently, when many Bible translators read Job 21:24 they thought it was a
mistranslation. The King James translators using the technique of literal
equivalency recorded it thusly: "His breasts are full of milk, and his bones
are moistened with marrow." Many of the other translators changed the
reading, probably because they did not believe a man's breasts could produce
milk.

SOME EARLY BIBLE TRANSLATIONS:

Late Hebrew Version -- "His vessels are full of milk."
Greek -- "His pectorals are fat-laden."
Latin -- "His viscera are full of fat."
French -- "His flanks are full of fat."

MODERN TRANSLATIONS

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION -- ". . . his body well nourished, his ones rich
with marrow." A note at the bottom of the page says the Hebrew word is
uncertain. However, the Hebrew word is LATIN which the lexicon says is the
plural form of "breasts."

REVISED STANDARD VERSION -- ". . . his body full of fat and the marrow of
his bones moist." Has the same note as above that Hebrew word is uncertain.

THE LIVING BIBLE -- "He destroys those who are healthy, wealthy, fat, and
prosperous." No footnote concerning translation as was found in previous
versions.

NEW AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION -- "His sides are filled out with fat, And the
marrow of his bones is moist." No footnote concerning translation.

NEW KING JAMES VERSION -- "His pails are full of milk." No footnote.

(COMMENT: Is it possible the modern bible translators, along with these
early translations cited, decided to help God say what He meant to say in
Job 21:24? Whoever heard of a man's breasts secreting milk?)

" . it has never been profitable in any generation for men to alter the
written records of God's Word to harmonize with the demands of the so-called
scholarship of that generation. We are under the necessity of accepting the
Book just as God wrote it, and our knowledge must be brought into harmony
with His revelation," wrote the late Dr. Harry Rimmer.

From SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D., (Lippincott
Co.,Philadelphia and Toronto, 3rd Ed. 1977, pp. 129-133), Dr. Greenblatt
writes; "Scholars in preparing the REVISED STANDARD VERSION (RSV) have
retrenched from the original position and subverted Job 21:24 to `his body
full of fat.' This is indeed unfortunate because the recently published
Targum (Aramaic translation) recovered from Cave XI of Khirbet Qumran in
the Judean wilderness speaks of `His teats are full of milk.'"

Recorded in Dr. Greenblatt's book is medical documentation of cases where
men's breasts secreted milk in 1738, 1837, 1864 and certain malnourished
prisoners of World War II.

He further states: "With recent advances in our knowledge of lactation it
has been determined that psychophysical disturbances and disorders of the
endocrine glandular system are responsible for such curiosities as lactation
in males and in virgin females."

"The mystique surrounding inappropriate galactorrhea in man and woman is no
longer the perplexing enigma of by-gone years. We can confidently say that
the translation in Job, His breasts are full of milk, was not simply a
figure of speech."

The late Dr. Greenblatt, an Orthodox Jew and world renowned endocrinologist,
is perhaps best known as the pioneer of the birth control pill.

_ by Dr. Herb Evans

Old January 25th 05, 02:56 AM
Rivka W

Jenrose wrote:
"Dan Simper" wrote in message
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to
be pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women"
who actually are men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN,
admit it !!!

looks down at bump... can't see farther....

Not last time I checked. Are you projecting?

That is a fair point, though. For all I know, there could *be* a penis
down underneath that big round belly of mine. It's not like I can see
anything...

Rivka
Li'l Critter due 4/3/05

--
Visit my weblog at http://respectfulofotters.blogspot.com

Old January 25th 05, 03:29 AM
Todd Gastaldo

"Rivka W" wrote in message
Jenrose wrote:
"Dan Simper" wrote in message
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women"
who actually are men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN,
admit it !!!

looks down at bump... can't see farther....

Not last time I checked. Are you projecting?

That is a fair point, though. For all I know, there could *be* a penis
down underneath that big round belly of mine. It's not like I can see
anything...

Rivka
Li'l Critter due 4/3/05

Lots of pregnant women are growing little penises - LOL!

Todd

Old January 25th 05, 04:15 AM
Tori M.

Lots of pregnant women are growing little penises - LOL!

Todd

hehehe yup..lol.. i did

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Old January 25th 05, 10:26 PM
Danny

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a man. But then I'm not pretending to be a
woman on the ng either. :-)

Old January 27th 05, 10:54 PM
Daye

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:10:53 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Yeah, but the fact that I'm currently pumping about 30 oz a day might be a
bit of a clue!

Okay, weird side fact: my DH has a male friend who has at least one
breast that lactates. I doubt though he would get 30oz of milk.

You know - maybe if there was a need - a newborn without a lactating mother?

Todd,

As always, you always have interesting stuff to post. Next time I see
him, I will bring up the possibility of him helping out his wife with
the BF'ing... well, when and if he marries and has children.

Old January 28th 05, 03:13 AM
Todd Gastaldo

"Daye" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:10:53 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Yeah, but the fact that I'm currently pumping about 30 oz a day might be
bit of a clue!

Okay, weird side fact: my DH has a male friend who has at least one
breast that lactates. I doubt though he would get 30oz of milk.

You know - maybe if there was a need - a newborn without a lactating
mother?

Todd,

As always, you always have interesting stuff to post.

LOL! Thanks Daye - but you're the one with the DH with the friend who
lactates! I just went to Google and found the cool Biblical quotes. Google
is so cool.

Next time I see
him, I will bring up the possibility of him helping out his wife with
the BF'ing... well, when and if he marries and has children.

People will probably tell him to nurse in the restroom. : (

Which reminds me - you're in Australia right?

Did you ever see the Man on toilet (eating lunch) breastfeeding promotion TV
ad?

Todd

Old January 30th 05, 01:54 AM
Daye

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 03:13:53 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

People will probably tell him to nurse in the restroom. : (

Not really an issue here as much as it is in the US.

Which reminds me - you're in Australia right?

Did you ever see the Man on toilet (eating lunch) breastfeeding promotion TV
ad?

Yes, I am in Australia (I was born and raised in the US though). I
haven't seen that ad. I asked my Aussie DH and he hasn't seen it
either. When was it out?