Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

Old September 1st 06, 03:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Alexander Vasserman DDS

Default Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

This bill is a waste of time and money. The price of Amalgam is going
up by 30%
so it is going to swing more dentists to use composite.

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , "Robert"
wrote:

"C.J. Thomas" wrote in message
Jan,

I also have a question for you. When are we going to see all the research
demonstrating the negative side-effects of amalgam fillings on actual

people
who have had fillings in their mouths for the past 40-50 years? How long
does it take for toxicity to present itself? Surely, people are going to
start dropping like flies.

The same question applies to fluoridation.

Robert

PubMed Research Report:

Italian Association for Metals and Biocompatibility Research (AIRMEB),
Milan, Italy.

Eighteen cadavers from routine autopsy casework were subject to a
study of tissue levels of total mercury in brain, thyroid, and kidney
samples by atomic absorption. On these same cadavers, all dental amalgam
fillings (the most important source of inorganic mercury exposure in the
general population, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) were
charted. Total mercury levels were significantly higher in subjects with a
greater number of occlusal amalgam surfaces (12) compared with those with
fewer occlusal amalgams (0-3) in all types of tissue (all P or = 0.04).
Mercury levels were significantly higher in brain tissues compared with
thyroid and kidney tissues in subjects with more than 12 occlusal amalgam
fillings (all P or = 0.01) but not in subjects with 3 or less occlusal
amalgams (all P or = 0.07).

PMID: 16501347 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Related Links

* Correlation of dental amalgam with mercury in brain tissue. [J
Prosthet Dent. 1987] PMID: 3480359
* [Study on the significance of mercury accumulation in the brain
from dental amalgam fillings through direct mouth-nose-brain transport]
[Zentralbl Hyg Umweltmed. 1996] PMID: 9376055
* Alzheimer's disease, dental amalgam and mercury. [J Am Dent
Assoc. 1999] PMID: 10036842
* The distribution of mercury in various tissues of guinea-pigs
after application of dental amalgam fillings (a pilot study). [Sci Total
Environ. 1987] PMID: 3685953
* Determination of mercury in blood, urine and saliva for the
biological monitoring of an exposure from amalgam fillings in a group with
self-reported adverse health effects. [Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2002]
PMID: 12040918
* See all Related Articles...

Old September 1st 06, 03:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:
Peter Bowditch wrote:

http://www.talkinternational.com

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced
A bill for banning amalgam dental fillings has been (re)introduced to the
house by Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill and
has asked the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology to have
its members contact their local representatives.

We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them hear
your voice!

Excellent news for dentists. If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

Good point. I understand that the alternatives to amalgams take longer
to use, and, do not last as long.

That's not quite true -- gold lasts longer. But it's a lot more
expensive.

Best solution: brush at least twice per day, use fluoridated
toothpaste, and floss. Dental sealants for the kids are also a good
idea. The cheapest filling is the one you never get. Too bad Gohde
wasn't able to follow this natural practice.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Old September 1st 06, 03:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
vernon

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
http://www.talkinternational.com

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced
A bill for banning amalgam dental fillings has been (re)introduced to the
house by Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill and
has asked the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology to
have its members contact their local representatives.

We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them hear
your voice!

Good. I don't know how it will go, but I have doubts it will pass.

Old September 1st 06, 07:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.talkinternational.com

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced
A bill for banning amalgam dental fillings has been (re)introduced to
the
house by Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill
and
has asked the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology to
have
its members contact their local representatives.

We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them
hear
your voice!

Excellent news for dentists.

I see you are for dentists. NOT the people--including children who could
and are
P O I S O N E D!!

If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

Some dentists are STILL using them. WITHOUT warning of the risks.
Neither CONSENT forms.

But--YOU are all for $$$$$$ going to dentists.

The general public has no clue what is going in their mouth. This comes
from the LIES of *organized medicine and dentistry*.

What a laugh!

A pity you think it is funny!
Very telliing!

LIAR AND SPAMMER!
--
Peter Bowditch

Old September 1st 06, 07:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"C.J. Thomas" wrote in message
Jan,

I also have a question for you. When are we going to see all the research
demonstrating the negative side-effects of amalgam fillings on actual
people who have had fillings in their mouths for the past 40-50 years?

I saw that first hand amd ALL over my body. *I* was mercury poisoned by
Mercury Amalgams.

Do know what you are talking abour before posting, please.
*I* have posted the about for years!

How long
does it take for toxicity to present itself?

Depends on the person. See my MANY postings!!

Surely, people are going to start dropping like flies.

For sure--YOU do not know the health effects.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...

Old September 1st 06, 08:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Peter Bowditch wrote:

http://www.talkinternational.com

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced
A bill for banning amalgam dental fillings has been (re)introduced to
the house by Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill
and has asked the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
to have its members contact their local representatives.

We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them
hear your voice!

Excellent news for dentists. If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

Good point.

Another all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I understand that the alternatives to amalgams take longer
to use, and, do not last as long.

YOU do NOT understand.

Using a simple business model,
patients and insurance companies will have to come up with more money to
pay for non-amalgam restorations.

While people can and are P O I S O N E D!!

What happened to your UDP??

I knew you could NOT do it. Don't you read what you post?

This bill could be rightly called the Dentist Full Employment Act.

By YOU--DISHONEST!!

The bill if FACT has the rightfully name.

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced.

Old September 1st 06, 08:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Alexander Vasserman DDS" wrote in message
oups.com...
This bill is a waste of time and money.

No, the bill is not a waste of time. In fact mercury amalgams should have
never been
used. The first dentists to use them were call QUACKS. Then came the LYING
ADA and
*organized medcine* seeing a way to make $$$$. NOT caring what the risks
were.

FACT: The ADA got caught LYING--saying amalgams did not leak. Then they
made up
a new LIE saying the low levels were not dangerous. Studies have shown that
to be a
BLATANT LIE.

Adverse health effects have been documented. They were and are denied,

The general public has no idea what is going in their mouth, they have been
DISHONESTLY
taught to trust dentists--like YOU. Who care nothing about people--just
their EGO.

There has never been ONE single study porving them to be safe. FACT: They
are NOT.

The price of Amalgam is going
up by 30% so it is going to swing more dentists to use composite.

That should not be the reason for the so-called swing.

People are searching and suffering--NEEDLESS. All because of these LIES.

Old September 1st 06, 09:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.talkinternational.com

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced
A bill for banning amalgam dental fillings has been (re)introduced to
the
house by Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill
and
has asked the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology to
have
its members contact their local representatives.

We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them
hear
your voice!

Excellent news for dentists.

I see you are for dentists. NOT the people--including children who could
and are
P O I S O N E D!!

I know it's difficult, but try to think. If amalgams are banned,
dentists will make a lot more money. That is why it is a good thing
for dentists.

You just said *excellent news* for dentists.

Read what I said again and you will see that I was talking about a
world without amalgam fillings.

NO, you did not!

If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

What a laugh!

If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

Some dentists are STILL using them. WITHOUT warning of the risks.
Neither CONSENT forms.

Does Dentist Jerome (blessed be His name) offer consent forms when he
is going to fill teeth with possibly toxic chemicals?

FACT: He asked for a compatability test.

But--YOU are all for $$$$$$ going to dentists.

So are you.

That is a BLATANT LIE.

You want them to use a more expensive 9and profitable)
repair material.

Prove that, LIAR!

I want them banned for very good reason.

Have you have mercury poisoning for amalgams, Pete?

The general public has no clue what is going in their mouth. This comes
from the LIES of *organized medicine and dentistry*.

What a laugh!

A pity you think it is funny!
Very telliing!

LIAR AND SPAMMER!

--
Peter Bowditch

REPEATING LIES AND SPAM.

You are a proven liar.

Old September 1st 06, 09:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

[...]

You are *such* an optimist, Peter.

Peter is a PROVEN liar, Proven deceiver--and SPAMMER.

Just like YOU!!

If amalgams are banned there will be tens
of billions of dollars going into dentists' pockets.

Some dentists are STILL using them. WITHOUT warning of the risks.
Neither CONSENT forms.

Does Dentist Jerome (blessed be His name) offer consent forms when he
is going to fill teeth with possibly toxic chemicals?

But--YOU are all for $$$$$$ going to dentists.

So are you. You want them to use a more expensive 9and profitable)
repair material.