YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MISTAKE IS

Old April 19th 10, 05:49 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MISTAKE IS

You don't even know what the mistake is, I don't care if you're god or
jesus, YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW what it is.

Thanks for dragging the same damned ****ing woman through twenty some years
of abuse, though.

I condemn, disrespect and refuse to engage ALL OF YOU.

BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT THE MISTAKE IS.

You don't even know how you failed, so don't come around here with your
superman and batman outfit and stop telling yourself little stories.

You made me feel dead a long time ago, stop pretending I am alive.

I died a long time ago. That was your mistake. Not welcome in my world.

You made a tragic, tragic mistake. You need to empower, not unwittingly
collaborate in disempowering, and you thuggisly fat white guy-ishly do that
rich white guys collaborating thing over and over and ****ing thuggy over
again. Do you just not know how not to hurt and intimidate people. I am
so, so sad for you that you JUST DON'T KNOW. You can't know unless you live
in my house. PERIOD. Stop working it and shut up and do your job. You
collaborated in disempowering me. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Just shut. Up.
You do not understand what it is like to be me. Just back the **** off mr
charm and romance. Be sorry about that. Really. I feel sorry for you that
you caused so much physical harm and intimidation and like the I'm innocent
kind of guy you are, law enforcement and official backing and all, it's like
a cult with you people, have enough people tell you that you are right and
you are.

YOu can't go back twenty some years and fix ****, just get on with your
stupid hurting me life.

You only get to hurt once, if you were really a good person, you'd pull your
hurtful dick out of me once and for all and move on. YOU CAN'T FIX IT. You
want a point and purpose to your life, do it without me. Okay - TOO LATE TO
BE SORRY, you hurt me, you just should have gotten your attorney to agree to
quit involving yourself with me, acknowledge the involvement and move on.
Lock step like real professionals and military, but nooooo.....you and your
emotions and "heart" and preaching, excuse me, that is really
unprofessional. DO YOUR ****ING JOB.

You don't know how to empower, why can't you white guys just sit the ****
down and shut up. You are hopelessly disempowering, you just unwittingly
collaborate in abusing and disempowering, it is so sad that you do this.
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW. You can't even do your god damned job, you're just so
stunted and dumb.

Just don't. I'm so sorry that you don't know how to stop knocking people
around. Just shut the **** up, sit down and do your ****ing job. Anything
else is narcissism.

Number 1 Parenting Mistake. The Flavored Coffeee Guy Solutions 21 September 11th 06 06:37 AM
What was my mistake? SCA General 6 June 1st 05 05:11 PM
what was my mistake? SCA General 0 May 30th 05 09:58 PM
Unfortunate mistake Jennifer Howe Pregnancy 17 May 10th 05 01:30 PM
A Terrible Mistake PF Riley Kids Health 2 September 9th 04 06:59 AM