I LOVE YOUR YUPPIE PROTOCOL

Old April 23rd 10, 03:16 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
SAY BYE BYE

Default I LOVE YOUR YUPPIE PROTOCOL

Listen you, you want to get into a woman's pants next time support her when
she needs it.

You did not, quit abusing your privileged access to force it down her throat
that you did. YOu did not, and your failure to financially support me when
I needed it and you're an abuser the way you try to turn this into some
romance thing, are all of you rich guys like this.

You failed to support me and that is a serious negligence on your part. You
are condoning and forcing abuse on me and then you use your ego and all to
tell me what it is all about. What it is all about is me suffering abuse
because you won't support me financially. And if you can't do that you have
no business laying claims on me emotionally, so I mean, we need to lay down
the law and standards. If I have to choose between my job and you, well
sorry....are all of you guys up there such oppressive wife beating job
destroying pigs? YOu never answer,
listen mr I'll take that as an "i'll never see you again bye".

Learn that you are in America and we have people overseas and that those
people can't have "everything" then we'll level the playing field by taking
a little extra "everything" away from YOU. Since you wanted to be fair and
all, YOU will be punished for not being there. As if that is going to work
with someone with all that money.

Old April 23rd 10, 04:14 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
SAY BYE BYE

Go buy some more CDs and think you are being intelligent and discriminating.

You are SO smart!!! We all got the memo five or so years ago about how you
are not stupid and know which CDs to buy!!! Help America! Buy CDs!!!

How sensitive and smart. That's what every woman wants in a man.

Old April 24th 10, 07:36 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
Ray Fischer

SAY BYE BYE wrote:
Listen you,

No. Go away, asshole spammer.

--
Ray Fischer

Old April 24th 10, 07:37 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
@

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
SAY BYE BYE wrote:
Listen you,

No. Go away, asshole spammer.

Ah, come on. Be nice.

[2008 Dec] Mother arrested as 'yuppie-flu' daughter is found dead after 16 years in bed JOHN Kids Health 0 December 10th 08 04:37 PM
love child.....love kids....all for you..... [email protected] Solutions 0 March 7th 08 12:28 AM
I love dogs....I love children Carlson LaVonne Spanking 13 October 21st 05 06:25 AM
Chicken Pox Protocol Delenn General 51 January 26th 05 01:52 AM
Odent on forceps (also: midwives 'prisoners of protocol') Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 March 1st 04 06:59 AM