Bible Bob I do not write porn for the last time!!!!

Old June 1st 05, 02:04 PM
Masked Avenger

Default Bible Bob I do not write porn for the last time!!!!

Clover wrote:
In article , jw
wrote:

If you checked the dates on the posts you are referrring to, they go
back 5 years. I challenge you to find any similar posting for the last
several years.

It would be of great help if you postsed some of these five year old - and
older if you have them - posts.

You say you have a degenerative mental illness

We could check

new around here .... ? don't ask too hard .... you won't like what you
might see .....

--
Masked Avenger
aa#2224

Does Schroedinger's cat have 18 half lives ?
Old June 1st 05, 02:07 PM
Masked Avenger

jw jw wrote:
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:56:48 GMT, Bible Bob
wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved keep it in the
group

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:08:25 -0700, Bible John
wrote:

jw says he is an elder in the church and professes himself to be very
wise. But he writes pornography and when confronted about argues that
what he does is based on Biblical examples. His vile affections have
led to him practicing blasphemy to cover up his behavior. If he were
truly wise, he would have repented. Rather than repent he did as Adam
and Eve did:

Careful, BB. This post could be construed as libel. And I shall do so.

You are warned, demented one; keep it up, and you will find yourself
explaining your moronic, demented behavior to a judge.

jw

oh dear ..... now he'll really get scared ..... your lawyers are
legendary ..... snork ....

Old June 1st 05, 08:43 PM
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:07:06 +1000, Masked Avenger
done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these
here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

oh dear ..... now he'll really get scared ..... your lawyers are
legendary ..... snork ....

gotta be 801 innocent people he's posted his idle threats to by
now......
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Old June 2nd 05, 12:34 PM
Masked Avenger

jw jw wrote:
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:19:33 GMT, Douglas Berry
wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved keep it in the
group

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:51:33 GMT, Bible Bob
drained his beer, leaned back in the
alt.atheism beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following

But it's not what I want to see. It's no fun seeing a Christian
disgrace himself, Jesus Christ, and the body of Christ by behavior
such as that manifested by jw.

For those of us on alt.atheism, seeing you hypocrites out yourselves
is actually a lot of fun.

When you drones on alt.atheism can't tell a Christian from a son of
Satan, you prove how mindless you are.

'Anything that moves" is a Christian, so shoot it.

ROFL ...... you self proclaimed 'Christians' can't even tell a Christian
from a son of Satan ( whatever that might be ? ) ...... you're too busy
shooting yourselves in the feet ...... which one of your lot 'is' the
true Christian ...... will the real God please stand up ?

Old June 2nd 05, 12:46 PM
Masked Avenger

Doc: The absent-minded-professor! wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:07:06 +1000, Masked Avenger
done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these
here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

oh dear ..... now he'll really get scared ..... your lawyers are
legendary ..... snork ....

gotta be 801 innocent people he's posted his idle threats to by
now......
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called

He just 'never' learns ...... no one believes a word he says ....... and
yet he still acts the martyr ...... it is mind boggling that any one
could be so stupid ...... but .... here we have JW ......

Old June 2nd 05, 12:48 PM
Masked Avenger

Bev A. Kupf wrote:
On 1 Jun 2005 08:09:44 -0700,
Just Mark ) wrote:

Bev A. Kupf wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:08:25 -0700,
Bible John ) wrote:

This a lie from the pit of hell. I do not write porn, nor am I an
elder, as I am too young.

How ironic!! Considering you've been arrested for solicitation in
Riverside, CA.

Beverly

P.S. Yes, I know that charges weren't filed, but the arrest is not
disputable.

Wow! How does one find such information?

Not too difficult. John's social security number used to be publically
available (he's a complete idiot), and arrest records can be accessed
publically.

Beverly

Which 'John' are we talking about here ..... Bible John or John Weatherly ?

Old June 2nd 05, 04:40 PM
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:46:40 +1000, Masked Avenger
done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these
here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

He just 'never' learns ...... no one believes a word he says ....... and
yet he still acts the martyr ...... it is mind boggling that any one
could be so stupid ...... but .... here we have JW ......

True.
No wonder everyone laughs at all his ridiculous idle threats.
He couldn't fight his own way out of a soggy paper bag.

Old June 3rd 05, 02:38 PM
Masked Avenger

j w john_w wrote:
x-no-archive: yes
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:21:09 -0400, "Doc: The
absent-minded-professor!" wrote:
copyright 2004 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:43:45 -0700, jw done went and
wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:36:04 -0400, "Doc: The
absent-minded-professor!" wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved keep it in the
group

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:15:39 -0700, jw done went and
wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

And AGAIN, you OFFEND ME by posting in the KJV, although I have
REPEATEDLY told you THAT OFFENDS ME!!!

jw

AND YOU ARE QUITE CAPABLE OF USING YOUR ONLINE LITV.

Quit the constant GRIPING about what version people are posting in,
and GET ON WITH YOUR MISERABLE BLASTED DAY.

Blow it out your ear, Elaine!

'If you can't say something nice," the LEAST you can do is shut up,
and "go bugger off!"

jw

JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called

TOO BAD, sonny boy. It is the TRUTH. There is NO valid reason for your
ridiculous demands, and absolutely NO REASON WHY YOU CANNOT LOOK
VERSES UP IN YOUR PREFERRED VERSION.

Merely because you are too stupid to understand my reasons, or too
insane, does not negate my reasons.

Others have understood, meaning the problem is YOURS not mine.

They would be your paedophile neighbours would they ?

Old June 4th 05, 05:34 AM
Masked Avenger

Robibnikoff wrote:
"jw @yoo.hoo" jwno wrote in message

x-no-archive: yes
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:33:07 GMT, Wayne Delia
wrote:

jw jw wrote:

If one person thinks it's wrong to drink alcohol, then for that
person, it's wrong. IF the other person believes it's ok to drink
alcohol, then for him it's not a sin, he just must not drink alcohol
in the presence of the one for whom it's sinful.

Whatever. When are you going to get around to writing some new incest
porn? The current discussion is getting boring and I am running the risk
of losing interest and jumping over to another thread.

So how about some hot Dad-n-Daughter action?

I'm sure if you want incest porn, you'll know where to find it.

(likely where you found that ad)

On your computer?

LOL .....careful Robyn ...... he might set his lawyers on to you

Old June 4th 05, 04:47 PM
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:34:44 +1000, Masked Avenger
done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these
here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

LOL .....careful Robyn ...... he might set his lawyers on to you

Don't give it another thought!!!!!!! I hired Matlock to look after
the newsgroups, and he NEVER loses!!!!!!!!! :O)