co-sleeping not all it's cracked up to be...

Old November 21st 05, 12:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default co-sleeping not all it's cracked up to be...

Will usually poos at LEAST once a day, usually up to 3.

No poos for almost 2 days...

Warm night, so only tshirt and nappy...

I awoke to cute little scratches on my back, and a wet feeling on my
lower back... rolled over hoping for just a wee leak.

Nope.

*MASSIVE* poos! Orangy yellow, liquid-with-chunks, POO! EVERYWHERE!

I'm glad my DH works from home.... ".... can you please give me a hand
here?" "Poo?" "yeah, on my back, too"

Hehe, lucky he's cute!

Jo (mum to Will, much lighter now, and almost 6 months!)
Old November 21st 05, 01:48 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

You mean you don't enjoy that? ;-)

Leslie

Old November 21st 05, 05:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Jo" wrote in message
Will usually poos at LEAST once a day, usually up to 3.

No poos for almost 2 days...

Warm night, so only tshirt and nappy...

I awoke to cute little scratches on my back, and a wet feeling on my lower
back... rolled over hoping for just a wee leak.

Nope.

*MASSIVE* poos! Orangy yellow, liquid-with-chunks, POO! EVERYWHERE!

I'm glad my DH works from home.... ".... can you please give me a hand
here?" "Poo?" "yeah, on my back, too"

Hehe, lucky he's cute!

Jo (mum to Will, much lighter now, and almost 6 months!)

Oh, groooooossss! There's nothing like stripping the bed in the middle of
the night, hopping in the shower and changing your clothes... I remember
several poo related mishaps with my daughter....

Old November 21st 05, 06:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Jo" wrote in message ...

Oh jo, I had a similar experience with cheeky last week but it was whilst changing her nappy.............

She passed wind and laughed, as she does!!, then next minute........whoosh...mum, changing mat, carpet, my hand.......covered in light green poo.

So I sympathise with you..............my DH laughed so hard when I told I could have hit him !!

Emily just smiled !!

Old November 21st 05, 06:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Jo wrote:
Will usually poos at LEAST once a day, usually up to 3.

No poos for almost 2 days...

Warm night, so only tshirt and nappy...

I awoke to cute little scratches on my back, and a wet feeling on my
lower back... rolled over hoping for just a wee leak.

Nope.

*MASSIVE* poos! Orangy yellow, liquid-with-chunks, POO! EVERYWHERE!

I'm glad my DH works from home.... ".... can you please give me a hand
here?" "Poo?" "yeah, on my back, too"

Hehe, lucky he's cute!

Jo (mum to Will, much lighter now, and almost 6 months!)

Hmmn, he's almost six months old, so I suppose you actually got up and
cleaned everything up... I can remember a time when I had a similar
experience with a newborn, and I was so tired that I just covered the
area with a towel and went back to sleep.

Bryna

Old November 21st 05, 09:22 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Jo" wrote in message
Will usually poos at LEAST once a day, usually up to 3.

No poos for almost 2 days...

Warm night, so only tshirt and nappy...

I awoke to cute little scratches on my back, and a wet feeling on my lower
back... rolled over hoping for just a wee leak.

Nope.

*MASSIVE* poos! Orangy yellow, liquid-with-chunks, POO! EVERYWHERE!

I'm glad my DH works from home.... ".... can you please give me a hand
here?" "Poo?" "yeah, on my back, too"

Hehe, lucky he's cute!

Eeeewwwww!!!! : D

--
Nadene

Independent Consultant
www.heritagemakers.com/160319
Preserve your memories, legacy and ancestry

Tupperware Consultant
http://my.tupperware.ca/nadene

Old November 21st 05, 09:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Oh, you have my sympathies! DD only pooped about every 5-7 days, so
when she did, it was an "explosion." Fortunately she never exploded
right out of her diaper in the middle of the night. Pee, however,
started overcoming the absorbent capabilities of the diaper from about
4 months on... Two words -- Huggies Overnights. MUCH easier than
washing the sheets and mattress pad every single day.

-Carlye
DD 9-29-04
EDD #2 late May/early June

Old November 23rd 05, 09:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

It depends on a) how tired you are and b) whether they've started
solids or not. DD now eats meat. No WAY can I stand to let a poo sit.
When she was only getting breastmilk, her poos just mostly didn't smell
much. When we added banana in, she started smelling like banana bread.
When I added in coconut milk, she started smelling for all the world
like movie theater buttered popcorn. But meat.... Eh. No.

Kid *loves* prime rib though. Can't say I blame her.

Old November 26th 05, 06:23 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Bryna wrote:

Hmmn, he's almost six months old, so I suppose you actually got up and
cleaned everything up... I can remember a time when I had a similar
experience with a newborn, and I was so tired that I just covered the
area with a towel and went back to sleep.

Bryna

Um yes, I got up to clean it up - it was wet, and he would have gotten
cold, not to mention the effect of the acid on his sensitive skin It
*was* 6:30 though, so not like it was the middle of the night

Jo