Baby Jack

Old July 9th 07, 04:47 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Rebecca Jo

Default Baby Jack

"Jeni Steers" wrote:

Congratulations and Welcome to baby Jack!!!

Jeni

Thanks!

rj

Old July 10th 07, 09:40 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

In article ,
"Rebecca Jo" wrote:

Born at home by midwife on 7/7. Weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. 21 inches long.

Champion breastfeeder. Nursed soon after his birth. Does great after he
latches on.

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and annoyance-free BFing life!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old July 10th 07, 11:01 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Rebecca Jo

Old July 13th 07, 01:46 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
Born at home by midwife on 7/7. Weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. 21 inches long.

Champion breastfeeder. Nursed soon after his birth. Does great after he
latches on.

First off, congrats!
I remember thinking that it would be cool for your newest to be 7/7, as your
other is 6/6!
Also, what a great day Yet another person to join the many I've found
born on this day (me, my aunt, my friend's son, a lady I know on another
group's son (born 7/7 and was 7lbs 7oz), Ringo Starr...)
Anyways, congrats again and yay for him doing great with breastfeeding!
He's a nice size as well! I love the name! That was our name we agreed on
if we ended up with a boy. Good job!

--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 & Jack 7/7/07

Old July 13th 07, 02:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Rebecca Jo

"xkatx" wrote:

First off, congrats!
I remember thinking that it would be cool for your newest to be 7/7, as
your other is 6/6!
Also, what a great day Yet another person to join the many I've found
born on this day (me, my aunt, my friend's son, a lady I know on another
group's son (born 7/7 and was 7lbs 7oz), Ringo Starr...)
Anyways, congrats again and yay for him doing great with breastfeeding!
He's a nice size as well! I love the name! That was our name we agreed
on if we ended up with a boy. Good job!

:-D Thanks! Happy belated birthday!

rj

Baby Jack! Rebecca Jo Pregnancy 16 July 10th 07 04:50 PM
Tommie who is Pappa jack? John Solutions 1 November 10th 04 09:14 AM
Ping Bro Jack! R. Steve Walz Solutions 2 August 11th 04 10:26 PM
Jack pics [email protected] Pregnancy 5 October 29th 03 11:21 AM
Jack Levine Wex Wimpy Foster Parents 1 September 3rd 03 04:48 PM